Mrs Meldrum #18 The Sheep Are Still Bleating, The Gym Will Be Fleeting, Nasty Tweets Were Discovered And Reb Gets Deleting!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The German system already mentioned here of “paid advert” or “unpaid advert” at the start of a post sounds more workable, although the influencers would still be fuming!

Reactions: 11
It’s all fake with her. Also her secret diet where she’s supposed to have lost a stone by not eating cake and the sudden interest in the gym - fitness drive for the upcoming book promos as she’s always felt uncomfortable and out of place at previous London events. She’ll be hoping this book and her new body is her chance to join the super league. Cue the foot stamping every time this thread uncovers more of her skeletons ?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Emma Hill posted an perfect example how to do this. (her latest instapost) Well done! (y)

Reactions: 10
Emma Hill posted an perfect example how to do this. (her latest instapost) Well done! (y)
It shows it can be done. If the Rebs and the rest of them would just stop throwing tantrums and do it properly then tattle would become very quiet

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Loving all the replies on Emma Hill’s original post that are in support of more transparency!! Or are these all nasty trolls as well Reb??

I do think it’s excessive to have to label if it’s something you’ve paid for with your own money but you’ve worked with the brand in the past but I guess they’ll just have to accompany posts with longer explanations as to what was gifted, paid for, paid to advertise etc

• Heart
Reactions: 6
There's an account carbytobarbie who called out many slimming world accounts for not disclosing ads, maybe someone should message her and she calls them out to her followers, she has lots of people boycott allot of accounts due to the lies?

Reactions: 5
Shocking the amount of her followers that are complaining about it! Saying we don't care / silly rules you shouldn't need to do this.

One said, that means 95% of posts will have AD. Yep they sure should!

The must either be influencers or want to be one.

Something is given and you post it, it's still an ad. It's not difficult.

All these powerful women with their businesses when it suits them, but struggle at following a basic flowchart. ?

Q&A on the new rules

Well this should be entertaining seeing as she doesn’t follow them herself!

Idiot.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
WOW just been reading through all of this, so pretty much every single thing in the pics they take will have to have #ad or #gifted.... i think people will see their whole life is one big fake show. Absolute blaggers? how will the children ever learn the value of money? Disgraceful lazy pricks

Reactions: 16
I hear many of them say we don't have any obligations to share gifted products. Where are the ethics and moral? Send it back if you're not planning on advertising it :rolleyes: My 9 year old have better moral than all of them together.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Just asked 'are you going to follow the rules after the Disney land Paris lies?'
I'm now waiting for the block ?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh my it's one happy day I'm having today my chest infection is getting better and I'm now able to breath again properly which means I've been able to dance around the house in joy that I've said for so long that everything these insta mum try to flog us that they don't pay for with their own money should be an AD final the powers that be have come to their senses and agree with us all.
So let's see how many times Reb can F*** up this one. Seems she already has with the bobbybrown gifted palette that should be an AD oh come on Reb FFS at least make it 1 day.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Well I’ve already learned something just from Emma Hill’s post. I had no idea some influencers had monthly allowances from brands!!

• Wow
  • Angry
This one is making my blood boil
Look at the last paragraph.
No! It’s not the same and is in no way comparable!!
Reb and others, I am speaking to you! you’re being stupid and pedantic! YOU have to declare the freebie because it’s your BUSINESS! That’s why you have it. It is from a BRAND because they want you to show (ADVERTISE) it.

No, you don’t have to declare a present from your mum and we don’t have to declare anything because we don’t get sent shitloads of products because it’s not our JOB!
Stop being stupid and grow up!!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
How is a birthday present comparable? Unless your friend/relative is a potential business client? Is she seriously that utterly thick? Why is she asking what her followers think the rules should be? The rules exist, the answer is AD. That’s the end.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
It's like she's asking her followers if she should follow the rules.

If a brand sends an influencer something it's an AD. It's easy.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The very fact the instafloggers are protesting so much about having to pop a simple ‘AD’ in front of the relevant post should set off alarm bells. I mean, what they are being asked to do is not difficult. Are they embarrassed by the amount they are gifted? Do they want to deliberately keep quiet so that the post is more popular and the gifts can keep coming? There really is no honourable reason that can explain their unwillingness to comply with the rules.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.