Mrs Meldrum #18 The Sheep Are Still Bleating, The Gym Will Be Fleeting, Nasty Tweets Were Discovered And Reb Gets Deleting!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know what to do for the best. But I know I want purchasers to make an informed buy of the book, knowing what this "lady" truly believes.

Reactions: 7
I know she claims not to read here but she was exposed here yesterday for fat shaming as racism. And in the grand scheme of things it wasn't even that long ago. Certainly not long enough ago to claimed was young as foolish. Is she so arrogant that she p!and not to address it? So she gets to call out people he claims to be trolls get she can mock larger women, condone violence between women and mock Gandhi?

I'd like to know what her book publishers think about this "wholeslme" mum, who'll be selling to the very people she's mocked. That turns my stomach :(
Yes!!!! She thought it fine to retweet a racist joke and a fat shaming one! She was a mother when doing this not a twelve yr old! Utterly disgusting and as for the tweet to Katie!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
I’m so embarrassed for you Reb, that every time we flag something here - be it an error in (missing AD) an Instagram caption, something questionable in an old vlog, the racist/fat shaming comments on your old Twitter account - you are sitting there in your murder house, comfy on the sofa with a cup of tea (ignoring the kids playing on the floor) doing your half-hourly catch up on Tattle, and as soon as any of these things are flagged by us it’s QUICK! DELETE! and then back to real life for a few minutes before you have to check on us and what else we’ve uncovered about you again.
It’s the fact that you apparently don’t read here (Hi!) however our little discoveries are taken care of within minutes usually.
I was a sheep for a long time, followed from your first video, but I can’t believe how I was duped into thinking you are the caring, open and honest person you try so hard to portray.
I was sickened by the food bank stunt, by the cancer scare/Next ad, not to mentioned your treatment (or should I say lack of treatment) of Poppy when she was so ill, and most recently by the discovery of your bullying tweets.
You clearly actually aren’t a very nice person and I feel sad that I actually used to think totally the opposite about you.
So let’s hope we don’t uncover anything else about you that you need to quickly delete. Because it gives the game away that not only do you read here, you are up to date with the latest comments. Just admit it! Enjoy your banana.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Someone close to her who possesses more than 3 brain cells (not you Pat) needs to sit her down with a box of crayons and her blank craft book and explain the rules to her in a way that even she can understand. It's really not that hard. It's not even our job and we have no problems understanding them ?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Someone close to her who possesses more than 3 brain cells (not you Pat) needs to sit her down with a box of crayons and her blank craft book and explain the rules to her in a way that even she can understand. It's really not that hard. It's not even our job and we have no problems understanding them ?
If they wrap it up and kindly gift the rules to her that's the only way she'll care!

Maybe she can get them "rammed" into her at the gym instead of her banana??

Reactions: 10
I wasent wrong

It was super engagement ppst had something for everyone.

Cancer scare
Next official delivery service
And a £75 giveaway next vouchers to my knowledge shes not actually announced winner or given it away.

Can this be reporter to instragram and next and cma.

It's the 25jan now
It was poster on the 15th December

• Wow
Reactions: 4
The problem is that of course all these influencers understand the AD guidelines (easy to follow flow chart really not hard) but they just don't like it and so are making out it's this super confusing and ridiculous rule book because they know if they start to tag every pic as AD as they should, the people who trust them will see that everything they talk about is an AD and won't trust them anymore.

In Germany it's been that rule for ages and before almost every pic of a German influencer it says Paid ad or Unpaid ad.

Rebecca should try and come up with content that incorporates both so that there is maybe just one bigger and selective sponsored AD a month (that would actually appeal to her audience) or something, as accepting every freebie and having to post an AD will be damaging to her brand and in the long run its more worthwhile to just buy that Bobbi Brown lipbalm with your own money if you really love it so much. Currently her non ad content is sadly severely lacking in effort and creativity.

Reactions: 8
Bobby Brown was it 4 ×£25 each lipsticks they sent but no obligation to post were freebies

Yet shes tagged them in squares
Mentioned them in stories
Now added them into her beauty makeup video.

The bare minerals gifted a long time ago she probably thinks most sheep forgot that.

The iconic never labelled as kindly gifted however other Influencers at same time were saying gifted or ad.
So highly suspicious.

I don't get if you have paid partnership with olay
Why try and advertise free elemis at same time.

Simplified version especially for Rebs:
  1. Paid by brand = Ad
  2. Sent, gifted, PO box, etc (not bought by you) = Ad
  3. AF links = Ad
  4. Bought by self = miracle
  5. Paid by self but at reduced rate = Ad

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Shes pretty crap on insta theres still ambigous things

Like working with x brand
Undeclared discounts
Ads hidden at the end in tiny print.

Where the CAM could go to town is her you tube.

Thumb nails not clear its an ad
False claims about vitamins granola and now ellas kitchen being healthy and making crazy claims like rowing 400k.
She often says she link some things she never does maybe she never purchased them in the 1st place.
The makeup video with undisclosed freebies she had already declared on insta.

I can't believe they dident fine her over disney
They lied. And mislead.

Also there was vlog lately about cleaning

She recommended a carpet cleaner

I believe this is an ad

She already has working relationship with Dr beck

It's all very shady and grubby
Anyone with half a brain can join the dots.

As for her story lets not give her any attention giggling like a school girl using ramming puns like she did with bad boy eggs.

I don't know how she can be so smug when here's evidence that can clearly damage her reputation.

Nothing we made up
It's all come from her many social media platforms.

Reactions: 11
Hello fellow Tattlers, it has been a little while between posts, gee when you miss a couple of days it takes a while to catch up!
My latest thoughts and summarising some points that have already been said by many:
  • Each and everyone of us have rules, regulations, policies, procedures, guidelines etc. to follow whether at home, at work or at play. We all have a choice as to whether we are informed, understand and choose to adhere to these.
  • "Influencer's" and I'm talking the like's of Mrs Meldrum (because she was the only one that I followed) have got away with either choosing to not be informed, or understand or adhere for far too long.
  • The tide is turning. I would imagine some "influencers" are feeling comfortable with this, as they have been and will continue to do the right thing. The others, well some will change their ways and adhere and those who are unethical, dubious, lie and withhold the truth will continue to try to get away with whatever they can.
  • My fellow Tattlers, we also have a choice. And it is the most powerful choice of all. As the "consumer" we can follow along or walk away. Think of it like this. If you see a product at the supermarket knowing that the company is unethical, dubious, who tell lies or withhold the truth - every time you purchase that product you are voting to say you support that company and all that they represent.
  • The same is true for this "industry". If we don't like a "influencer" and all that they stand for and represent we too can vote. We can either subscribe, we can follow, we can like and we can engage. Or, we can walk away and choose to report to the relevant authority when required.
  • You might think that your one un-subscription, one un-follow, withholding of one like or one comment does not make any difference. But rest assured, it can and it will. Like many have stated - the tide is turning, ground swell is forming and each un-subscription etc will build on the last until the "influencer" will one day be in a situation they never saw coming and wonder "what on earth has happened here?"
My fellow Tattlers, I felt so angry about Reb and Edgy's behaviours when I found this site pre DLP. I don't agree with some that is said on this site, but I do empathise with those of you feeling a similar way about the unethical, dubious, lying and truth twisting business behaviour's.

There have been some wonderfully articulate posts on this site that are raising awareness about the truth. We all have a choice as "consumers" as do "influencers" as to what is happening and what will happen next.

Reactions: 25
She really is an arrogant little shite isn’t she. Having seen the Rebecca Monster vids it’s all so clear. Bet she was an absolute nightmare for her parents and Lee is totally under her control. All that ramming was for tattle she thinks she is so clever . I watched a few of her first blogs, obviously started this channel with the sole intention of money making. A video came up about their finances, first one Lee had done ,speaks volumes about her ,could go on and on with the little I’ve seen . She is very attractive but If beauty comes from within she’s one ugly mumma.

Reactions: 17

Guys she goes above and beyond

You just have to look at her insta feed
That was bollocks!!! She was asked as was Pat very clearly IF the trip had been gifted!!!#’They deleted and blocked ( I was one of them) so
NO boob was made!!! They tried to say it was a Birthday trip from them for S!!! They knew they were being greedy and knew their ?would think wow! You’ve not long had a holiday, moved house 2 days ago but still going on this freebie because you grab anything.! So covered it by trying to say it was a B’day gift.! Tried to say all of the staged meet up with characters was just them wandering around the park! Seriously if anybody still trusts them after that then you are an idiot and frankly there is no hope for you.

Reactions: 23
That was bollocks!!! She was asked as was Pat very clearly IF the trip had been gifted!!!#’They deleted and blocked ( I was one of them) so
NO boob was made!!! They tried to say it was a Birthday trip from them for S!!! They knew they were being greedy and knew their ?would think wow! You’ve not long had a holiday, moved house 2 days ago but still going on this freebie because you grab anything.! So covered it by trying to say it was a B’day gift.! Tried to say all of the staged meet up with characters was just them wandering around the park! Seriously if anybody still trusts them after that then you are an idiot and frankly there is no hope for you.
Yeah, that apology/explanation was absolute lies!
They explicitly said that they were going to DLP as a birthday treat for S. That was a complete lie and they knew it the minute they said it! There was no “boob” there was no mistake - it was a deliberate and calculated decision they made to lie about that trip.

After watching the videos on the Rebecca The Monster you tube page and reading the tweets, plus watching her content now it’s very easy to see who the real Rebecca Meldrum is. Precocious, pampered little rich girl who’s never been told no. Has been given everything she’s ever wanted and has never been taught the value of anything or how to be grateful or appreciative of anything. Doesn’t care for the feelings of others as long as she’s getting what she wants then that’s all she cares about.
She’s not a nice person at all.
Poor deluded Lee, he’s such a sucker. She’s got him right under her thumb!

Reactions: 19
I really dont agree with the daily mail and mumsnet general view on infuencers breaking the law, they say just don't follow. Job done.

What other industry would you be encouraged to just turn a blind eye on wrongdoings? There's been so many studies saying how damaging Instagram and infuencers in general are to mental health.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.