Mrs Meldrum #18 The Sheep Are Still Bleating, The Gym Will Be Fleeting, Nasty Tweets Were Discovered And Reb Gets Deleting!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The throw back Thursday picture is tragic

It’s her screaming “ look!We are happy! Look!!! We do love eachother! Look!!!!”

Good one Reb ?

She’s beyond help. ???
She's already admitted

She puts on a happy act when she's not.

She says she not bothered what people say or think

But she blocks and deletes everything.
She reads here

Disney they claimed they having amazing magical time posting happy photos and happy vlog.

However the polish vloggers stories showed different.
They also said the backlash ruined their holiday.

It's quite clear they had a massive row few weeks ago.

She's so inconsistent with her reasons and decisions.

She's really alienating so many fans.

Reactions: 16
So I am not really clear but a few of the channel mum vloggers have mentioned that the same thing, they will either state #gifted if they have been sent something but aren't required to share , or #AD if they have been paid. Presume this has been guidance from CM but I thought the CMA were pretty much saying in the new report that #AD is the only thing acceptable , I thought #gifted wouldn't cut the mustard anymore?
I know they are just following guidance from CM but to say 'I'm not required to share ' really gets your back up...why do they think the company sends it to them, not to just be nice and give them free things, they want them to tell their viewers or give it a shout out, review or recommendation...do they not realise that effectively this is still advertising whether they have been paid for it or not? I think these new reports will make things clearer for everyone and Influencers will know better where they stand , but I am not sure there are still clear enough guidelines.

Reactions: 20
The throw back Thursday picture is tragic

It’s her screaming “ look!We are happy! Look!!! We do love eachother! Look!!!!”

Good one Reb ?

She’s beyond help. ???
Plus look at my natural tan, I know it looks patchy and like fake tan but I’ve had this tan for 28 years.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So I am not really clear but a few of the channel mum vloggers have mentioned that the same thing, they will either state #gifted if they have been sent something but aren't required to share , or #AD if they have been paid. Presume this has been guidance from CM but I thought the CMA were pretty much saying in the new report that #AD is the only thing acceptable , I thought #gifted wouldn't cut the mustard anymore?
I know they are just following guidance from CM but to say 'I'm not required to share ' really gets your back up...why do they think the company sends it to them, not to just be nice and give them free things, they want them to tell their viewers or give it a shout out, review or recommendation...do they not realise that effectively this is still advertising whether they have been paid for it or not? I think these new reports will make things clearer for everyone and Influencers will know better where they stand , but I am not sure there are still clear enough guidelines.
Exactly! You know who's confusing me about this whole thing? The influencers bleating on about using #gifted and "not being required to share"...

The asa is way more clear to me..just use #AD for everything ?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
There’s a reason these things are called ‘PR’ packages. It’s PUBLIC relations not influencer relations. It’s simple. If it was sent to you, just clearly put #AD. And let your viewers decide whether or not what you say is genuine or not.

Reactions: 17
Can we report tonight's video as an ad

She should list everything that's been gifted.

I can't even be bothered to watch.
It's so boring has over 300 likes but that's rubbish with over 100k subscribers.

If nothing going on lets post a throw back

Lee in his rented kilt as he cant afford one.
Her in super tango mode
Sheep telling her how wonderful they looked.
I bet shes been fuming in her soft office today trying to find a way around the law.
If shes so transparent why on stories as text.

But her body language when she lies is evident.

Nice to see they took kids out to something they would enjoy for a change.

She's been abnormally quiet today.
She wasn’t at the gym today so she didn’t have anything to talk about.

Flashback to when she tried to say this was a dodgy real tan and not a dodgy fake one ? I’ve used enough fake tan to know that’s a bottle job!

Laird Lee and his rented kilt.. he really thought he was the dogs balls in this too ??

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Off topic totally but I looked back at an old pic on her grid of her on Bon Accord Square or near-by with her striking a pose with Poppy new born in her pram and Reb wearing a floppy black fedora type hat (I was looking at it because I thourght I remembered that post having mention of her non-invite to appear in This Morning, my search was wrong on that). I can't ad the screenshot of it here, says file too big, but on that grid post an interesting comment on it from an Aberdeen cosmetic procedure company ?
Made me wonder ?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Off topic totally but I looked back at an old pic on her grid of her on Bon Accord Square or near-by with her striking a pose with Poppy new born in her pram and Reb wearing a floppy black fedora type hat (I was looking at it because I thourght I remembered that post having mention of her non-invite to appear in This Morning, my search was wrong on that). I can't ad the screenshot of it here, says file too big, but on that grid post an interesting comment on it from an Aberdeen cosmetic procedure company ?
Made me wonder ?
What did the comment say?

Reactions: 1
Yes that was it, Rebecca is following Temple on Instagram. Even if she didn't go cosmetic, I wonder how often she gets offered oh so kind freebies for facials and spa days and so on.
I do think the trout pout is surgically enhanced and if it is she should probably be honest about it so she can #ad Temple Medical and the lovelies who love her!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
That phrase all influencers use “I only work with brands I love” is such horse tit. Who LOVES brands? It’s so odd. Fair enough I like some products by some brands. I’m loyal to my skincare brands that I know work. But I don’t bleeping LOVE the Origins brand, I just like some of their products?
I know I’m being so petty but that bloody phrase really winds me up ??
She must love that Bacofoil ?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I agree with any aff links being made to show as an ad. They can either earn from sales or from the number of visitors who came via the link. So I would inagone she’s been getting a minimum of 1k a month on links add the gift item costs as well and it all adds up.

Reactions: 8
Friggin loves herself some Bacofoil does Rebecca, the real Reb would buy her unbranded foil from Aldi, but if it is gifted she is down for some of that branded foil and will ensure her band of lovelies feel they need it too.

If you are a sales person you would say here is an item I am selling and it is great because.... now would you like to purchase?

If you are a con artist you would say here is an item I think you'all would love because I do, I love it, swipe up to buy! ?
I use to think it was extreme to think of it as a con but what else is it if it isn't that? They are being given an item for free, often paid to promote that item and getting income from affiliate links on top. Are Inland Revenue really on top of all the income steams for all these influencers?

Reactions: 13
If she doesn't want/doesn't know how to declare gifted products in line with new guidelines then a very simple solution is to not feature any gifted products on her Youtube/social media! She doesn't need to put an Instastory up speaking about her #gifted lipsticks etc, she can accept them, use them and just not mention them.

Now of course we all know that won't happen because lack of exposure for gifted products means companies will stop sending them things. Why would they if they get no mention.
Plus how would lady muck keep up appearances without constantly mentioning all the consumer crap she obviously has to fill some void with!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
A gift is an #ad. Do they think companies send them stuff out of kindness of heart. They may not be obliged to show it on insta/YouTube but they know if they don’t they won’t get any more freebies from that company. When they do show it it’s an #ADVERT because that is why they have got it in first place

Reactions: 21
If she doesn't want/doesn't know how to declare gifted products in line with new guidelines then a very simple solution is to not feature any gifted products on her Youtube/social media! She doesn't need to put an Instastory up speaking about her #gifted lipsticks etc, she can accept them, use them and just not mention them.

Now of course we all know that won't happen because lack of exposure for gifted products means companies will stop sending them things. Why would they if they get no mention.
Plus how would lady muck keep up appearances without constantly mentioning all the consumer crap she obviously has to fill some void with!
I haven’t repeated what you said , I had written it but because it was my first post hadn’t sent it ! You said it much better ?

Reactions: 6
I’m getting really annoyed with this passive aggressive bullshit - not just Mrs M - but today has seen so many lines like this:

“If I show a gifted item it’s because I really like the product and just want to share it with you”

“I only promote products I really like/would really buy/really believe in”

“I only do a small number of ads compared with how many I get offered to do”

“I always want to be transparent with you guys”

???

It’s vomit inducing and it’s all just parrot fashion repetitive bullshit!

• Angry
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.