Mrs Meldrum #18 The Sheep Are Still Bleating, The Gym Will Be Fleeting, Nasty Tweets Were Discovered And Reb Gets Deleting!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Report her to the CMA
Can you get any thicker than someone who fails the adhere to the (very simple) rules on the day they're advertised everywhere! Her video shows several items she's been gifted but nothing is listed as such.
Is she just dumb or so arrogant she thinks she doesn't need to follow the rules?
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 23
Friggin loves herself some Bacofoil does Rebecca, the real Reb would buy her unbranded foil from Aldi, but if it is gifted she is down for some of that branded foil and will ensure her band of lovelies feel they need it too.

If you are a sales person you would say here is an item I am selling and it is great because.... now would you like to purchase?

If you are a con artist you would say here is an item I think you'all would love because I do, I love it, swipe up to buy! ?
I use to think it was extreme to think of it as a con but what else is it if it isn't that? They are being given an item for free, often paid to promote that item and getting income from affiliate links on top. Are Inland Revenue really on top of all the income steams for all these influencers?
I’ve been watching her a while now and you see her absolutely loving a brand and she wouldn’t use anything else (for an AD) blah blah and then weeks/Months later you see her using or buying cheap every day tit once the previous AD is done and finished with.

Reactions: 11
If she doesn't want/doesn't know how to declare gifted products in line with new guidelines then a very simple solution is to not feature any gifted products on her Youtube/social media! She doesn't need to put an Instastory up speaking about her #gifted lipsticks etc, she can accept them, use them and just not mention them.

Now of course we all know that won't happen because lack of exposure for gifted products means companies will stop sending them things. Why would they if they get no mention.
Plus how would lady muck keep up appearances without constantly mentioning all the consumer crap she obviously has to fill some void with!
The ads and gifted products have got out of control though. When I first started watching there were barely any, they were genuinely products she had used for years and really rated but now it’s gifted and I don’t believe she actually likes the brands.

Also with her and other celebs, they get gifts so often and it really gets my back up, I find it out of order than these people with plenty of money and living comfortably get sent things for free, some times paid for the 5 second instastories or a mention in a YouTube video, it’s hardly hard work, where as there so many people out there who actually put in hard work day to day and have to buy the equivalent of these gifts and don’t earn a lot and struggle day to day, being away from their children and families while they work all day. It’s a very unfair society that we live in today and I really don’t thing people like Mrs M really appreciate it.

She could value her followers by doing giveaways, competitions, Christmas gifts, anything really that would help make her followers feels like she actually appreciates them and shows she doesn’t need to pocket every freebie etc. She just seems to accept accept accept! She doesn’t need all the freebies, she’s loaded.

Reactions: 20
Report her to the CMA
Can you get any thicker than someone who fails the adhere to the (very simple) rules on the day they're advertised everywhere! Her video shows several items she's been gifted but nothing is listed as such.
Is she just dumb or so arrogant she thinks she doesn't need to follow the rules?
[/QUOTE]
The only thing she will understand is the word fines.
I read lust living post about the newest guidelines and it makes me sick :rolleyes:

Reactions: 5
I read lust living post about the newest guidelines and it makes me sick :rolleyes:
[/QUOTE]

I don’t really understand list livings post saying if she shows the curtains she paid for herself she still has to declare it as an ad because they’re from Ikea who she has had a paid relationship with in the past?

Surely if she just wants to show off her curtains with nothing else in the picture that has been gifted then she doesn’t have to declare that as an ad as she’s only featuring something she’s paid for??

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Her latest ig story "I'm just ramming a banana in me" is too easy to comment on. It's like she's trying to control what we are posting about, y'know in the same way that our posts often dictate hers like a puppet on a string.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She’s RAMMING a banana down before the gym ?? how does she manage to keep up with this thread aswel as taking ‘hours’ to edit ?

Reactions: 10
I don’t really understand list livings post saying if she shows the curtains she paid for herself she still has to declare it as an ad because they’re from Ikea who she has had a paid relationship with in the past?

Surely if she just wants to show off her curtains with nothing else in the picture that has been gifted then she doesn’t have to declare that as an ad as she’s only featuring something she’s paid for??
[/QUOTE]

Good god.
Is she really that stupid?!
There’s a bleeping flowchart that tells you exactly what to declare and how to do it!

I think she’s deliberately making out that it’s “really confusing” to try to make a point. She’s failing miserably.

The curtains are not an ad or a gift. Fine. No need to tag them as such. However, the photo contains various items that ARE gifted so that photo is in ad for those items so needs to be marked as AD. It’s really not hard to understand at all!??

These ladies are really showing their limited intelligence here..... ??

Reactions: 10
The ads and gifted products have got out of control though. When I first started watching there were barely any, they were genuinely products she had used for years and really rated but now it’s gifted and I don’t believe she actually likes the brands.

Also with her and other celebs, they get gifts so often and it really gets my back up, I find it out of order than these people with plenty of money and living comfortably get sent things for free, some times paid for the 5 second instastories or a mention in a YouTube video, it’s hardly hard work, where as there so many people out there who actually put in hard work day to day and have to buy the equivalent of these gifts and don’t earn a lot and struggle day to day, being away from their children and families while they work all day. It’s a very unfair society that we live in today and I really don’t thing people like Mrs M really appreciate it.

She could value her followers by doing giveaways, competitions, Christmas gifts, anything really that would help make her followers feels like she actually appreciates them and shows she doesn’t need to pocket every freebie etc. She just seems to accept accept accept! She doesn’t need all the freebies, she’s loaded.
Exactly did she ever actually do her giveaway?!

Reactions: 4
She’s RAMMING a banana down before the gym ?? how does she manage to keep up with this thread aswel as taking ‘hours’ to edit ?
Well, the crappy content she’s producing of late tells you exactly where her energy is being spent. She loves a good mooch on tattle ? (HI REB!!!!)
Is there anything worse than watching someone eat a banana?! ?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I really don’t understand what the confusion is.

If an item hadn’t been paid for with your own money then it is an advert! A gifted item has been sent to the influencer for no other reason than for promotion of that product. The influencer may feel that they have a choice to show a gifted item or not but if they do decide to show the item then they are then directly advertising that item. There is literally no grey area there. It’s so simple.
Good job these lot don’t actually have real jobs, imagine letting them loose with anything of any real importance!

Reactions: 19
Her latest ig story "I'm just ramming a banana in me" is too easy to comment on. It's like she's trying to control what we are posting about, y'know in the same way that our posts often dictate hers like a puppet on a string.
She's so transparent. Pathetic attempt and she probably spent hours thinking up that "accidental" slip to attempt to control the narrative here. People here are way smarter than her

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Only works with brands she loves....hmmm.... loves them sooo much they end up on selling sites and eBay!!!

She’s a liar

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I really don’t understand what the confusion is.

If an item hadn’t been paid for with your own money then it is an advert! A gifted item has been sent to the influencer for no other reason than for promotion of that product. The influencer may feel that they have a choice to show a gifted item or not but if they do decide to show the item then they are then directly advertising that item. There is literally no grey area there. It’s so simple.
Good job these lot don’t actually have real jobs, imagine letting them loose with anything of any real importance!
If there’s confusion you go to management and ask advice. It really couldn’t be anymore simpler. Imagine being in court and being fined for not following rules....sorry judge but I didn’t understand the rules.....yeah I’ve heard that a million times over, but it’s your duty to learn them they’d be told.

Reactions: 8
It’s such a shame what’s happened to the mummy/family side of YouTube. It used to be such a warm, cosy, genuine side of YouTube but now it’s just a cash grab. I don’t trust a single thing about it anymore. It’s got to the point now where one of them could pull an old manky toilet roll out the back of a cupboard to clean up a dog’s arse and I’d be like, “That was sent to them; I’m not falling for that.” The connection is gone. It’s just 10-minute personalised adverts dressed up as “all mums together, love and support”.

Reactions: 30
Exactly did she ever actually do her giveaway?!
Interesting she did crappy self care package.

But there was a 2 nd that included 50 quid next vouchers before xmas that was never announced.
I assume she controlled this giveaway not next as it was time when she was getting some stick so maybe did it to seem more generous.

Think I remember reading on here early threads someone's cousin won a giveaway long time ago and never received it

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
I know she claims not to read here but she was exposed here yesterday for fat shaming as racism. And in the grand scheme of things it wasn't even that long ago. Certainly not long enough ago to claimed was young as foolish. Is she so arrogant that she p!and not to address it? So she gets to call out people he claims to be trolls get she can mock larger women, condone violence between women and mock Gandhi?

I'd like to know what her book publishers think about this "wholeslme" mum, who'll be selling to the very people she's mocked. That turns my stomach :(

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Massive celebrities have had careers ruined for the old tweets, why should Mrs nobody be any different? I wouldn’t buy a book from some one who openly thinks only skinny women should wear skinny jeans. (From a girl sat here rocking her size 14 skinny jeans ✊?)

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.