Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Seethroughthecrap

Poppy look at the sheep! They're the stupid people who are keeping food in your tummy and a roof over your head! Let's laugh at them!:LOL: Nice dig you pathetic little weasel(y)

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 35

Mumof3withnovlogging

Because she didn’t want her followers to feel bad that they’d been gifted a free trip to Disney??! What a load of bollocks! I think you make them feel worse love by trying to make out you can pay for all this stuff yourself without anyone in your family actually working!!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
M

Member 1682

Im going to submit a complaint to the CMA about both Rebecca AND Lee. I’ve had enough. ?????

• Heart
Reactions: 34

MrBull

VIP Member
Oh she’s making an arse of herself. “Traditional media don’t have half the regulations us influencers do” Utter bollocks. The traditional advertising mediums, tv, newspapers, magazines etc. are very heavily regulated. She should really do her research before posting bollocks like this.

• Angry
Reactions: 33
M

Member 1682

I’m getting really annoyed with this passive aggressive bullshit - not just Mrs M - but today has seen so many lines like this:

“If I show a gifted item it’s because I really like the product and just want to share it with you”

“I only promote products I really like/would really buy/really believe in”

“I only do a small number of ads compared with how many I get offered to do”

“I always want to be transparent with you guys”

???

It’s vomit inducing and it’s all just parrot fashion repetitive bullshit!

• Angry
Reactions: 32

Notenoughgin

VIP Member
How more simple and spelt out does it need to be? Did you buy it with your own money? Unless the answer is ‘yes, here’s my receipt’. Then it’s an ADVERT, if it has been gifted, a freebie, part of a press pack, paid for as an advert, or delivered to th p o box, all equal ADVERT. In big letters at the start of the copy.
Those whinging that ‘literally everything will be labelled ad’ yes, yes it will, if everything you peddle is an ad then it should be shown to all the viewers.
They are absolutely shitting themselves that once they have to be transparent about how much of their content is done to try to con viewers out of hard earned cash, people will turn them off, unsubscribe and not follow their fake scammer lives!

• Heart

montydonfc

VIP Member
They might be at the Car Boot Sale at Thainstone hence the radio silence.. “Lee just get it all in the fucking car - we need to sell the lot!” ?

It will be all the “15 dickheads” fault when she posts her gushing thanks to the sheep for their support. They won’t stop her, we won’t dull her sparkle. It won’t be about the fact she thinks she can operate above the rules. It’s us, were jealous and don’t want her to get gifted things.

Lee will take over the reigns and edit some vlogs for Mrs Ms channel while she regroups and remembers why she does this job. He’ll lap that up, all the praise of his editing and drone shots because he’s just as much a narcissist as she is.

• Haha
  • Heart

Char_92

That phrase all influencers use “I only work with brands I love” is such horse shit. Who LOVES brands? It’s so odd. Fair enough I like some products by some brands. I’m loyal to my skincare brands that I know work. But I don’t fucking LOVE the Origins brand, I just like some of their products?
I know I’m being so petty but that bloody phrase really winds me up ??

• Haha

Notenoughgin

VIP Member
I just thought of something that was commented on a you tube vlog by Reb (then parroted back by a sheeple) it really pissed me off and now I have figured out why. It was at the time of the house move when she was doing a ton of ADs, and even some sheeple were saying too many ADS. She had insta-storied about ‘bad planning, all come at once’ which we know is BS, it was just in quarter 4 in November all the retailers spend £££ on ads, and want us to start the Xmas buying sooner as we will spend more. Anyway Reb said something along the lines of ‘it’s by doing all these ADs that I can continue to let you watch my channel for free’ It really pissed me off, and it’s just occured to me why. And it is the reason Mrs Meldrum will fail. She has got it all arse backwards. Rather than recognising that it is people watching her channel that enable her to make a living, she thinks she is doing a great favour by giving her channel ‘for free’ to the sheeple...... no no no Reb. It’s not you that’s valuable or important. You aren’t investing money or creating great content - literally 1000s of people sit in their houses uploading 100s of hours of this stuff. You’re not special. Until she has a whole mindset re-shift and realises she needs to show some humility she can’t understand her situation. Reality check Reb: No one would pay their hard earned cash to watch your channel, not even the most vulnerable sheeple.

• Heart

anony mouse

Chatty Member
Her dlp answer shows what a condescending bitch she is. Does she think she is the only person that can afford to go on holiday? Some people actually travel to different countries and don't spend it in a compound eating British food and dumping their kids in day care so they can burn their skin to a crisp. If I was one of her sheep reading that I would be really insulted but they probably have less of a clue than she does.

Reactions: 31

Idkk

Chatty Member
It’s such a shame what’s happened to the mummy/family side of YouTube. It used to be such a warm, cosy, genuine side of YouTube but now it’s just a cash grab. I don’t trust a single thing about it anymore. It’s got to the point now where one of them could pull an old manky toilet roll out the back of a cupboard to clean up a dog’s arse and I’d be like, “That was sent to them; I’m not falling for that.” The connection is gone. It’s just 10-minute personalised adverts dressed up as “all mums together, love and support”.

Reactions: 30
M

Member 1682

I couldn’t give a toss what lame effort she’s going to now - I’m still reporting the pair of them to the CMA. There’s more than enough evidence on these threads to back up any thing I say. They have had umpteen chances to sort this clusterfuck out and their arrogance has stopped them at every turn. Times up guys!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
K

keeprowing

Reb has just posted two stories of her showing p some sheep. She’s hysterically laughing at the fact that she’s showing sheep on her insta. That’s how little she thinks of her followers. She loves that they’re called sheep. They are dirt on her show as far as she’s concerned.

• Wow
Reactions: 29

Redbreast

VIP Member
I like the fact Katie Ellison has said ask me any questions and you can always talk about it to me. No deleting or blocking. Also saying how grateful she is and it’s a good thing the rules put in place. Even if you don’t think it why not just bloody lie! Save themselves a lot of grief and followers feeling like they’re decieving them

FitiverMin

Chatty Member
Been pretty busy these past few days (life admin, soft office deadlines, mooching &pottering,etc- you know how hard it is!) so have just been creeping and liking posts, but bloody hell that Q & A is a fecking MINEFIELD.

Special mention to the petulant post regarding DLP, which she clearly has no remorse for whatsoever and is now claiming she “didn’t want people to feel bad” that she was getting another free holiday when they’d already been away (on several,mostly gifted, holidays). UTTER HORSHITE. Folk may have resented you, but at least you would have been transparent and not given a false impression that you could afford to go away so much you stupid bint.

She’s a Horror. An entitled, remorseless Horror. I don’t even feel sorry for most of the sheeple now; if they’re that gullible then let them bask in it. And no, we don’t believe your claim that most folk don’t see the importance of adherence to rules and think it’s trivial and boring. That’s pure projection Reb.

M

Member 1682

Lee is someone who needs taking down a peg or two.
His Instagram page is a business page. He is a director of Mrs M Ltd. but the way he conducts himself is laughable.
He deliberately never Marks any of his posts with the correct #, it’s like he feels that he doesn’t have to. His arrogance is astonishing.
The way he weasled out of the DLP fallout was both disgusting and inexcusable. He let his business partner and wife take all of the fall, all of the abuse.
I think he is someone that going forward needs to be taken to task whenever he fails to clearly mark his posts. He’s gone too long flying under the radar and it’s not fair.
He’s such a wimp, in every meaning of the word.

Last edited by a moderator: