Mrs Meldrum #18 The Sheep Are Still Bleating, The Gym Will Be Fleeting, Nasty Tweets Were Discovered And Reb Gets Deleting!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was all about s birthday making it special

Yes it's clear the pjs were an ad with tesco and f&f

She dident make it clear Disney was

Reactions: 7

No mention if it being gifted on lees insta

There wasent on rebs
After her boob she retrospectively edited the disney pics to say we so fortunate.
The trip was gifted.

But we have screenshots here on old post

Specifically saying the only thing that was gifted was the free vip passes

Reactions: 16
I really dont agree with the daily mail and mumsnet general view on infuencers breaking the law, they say just don't follow. Job done.

What other industry would you be encouraged to just turn a blind eye on wrongdoings? There's been so many studies saying how damaging Instagram and infuencers in general are to mental health.
If you constantly made ‘mistakes’ in the workplace,you would be removed from that position, if you can’t follow simple rules find another job .

Reactions: 17

Guys she goes above and beyond

You just have to look at her insta feed
Imagine even saying moving house and being too busy was a reason for not declaring it
Absolute bullshit just happened to slip your mind did it
Everything she says is a pack of lies ?

Reactions: 15

No mention if it being gifted on lees insta

There wasent on rebs
After her boob she retrospectively edited the disney pics to say we so fortunate.
The trip was gifted.

But we have screenshots here on old post

Specifically saying the only thing that was gifted was the free vip passes
God he oozes cheese doesn’t he - cringe for that bloke

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Massive celebrities have had careers ruined for the old tweets, why should Mrs nobody be any different? I wouldn’t buy a book from some one who openly thinks only skinny women should wear skinny jeans. (From a girl sat here rocking her size 14 skinny jeans ✊?)
Lee body shamed on his Instagram before more recently does anybody else remember?
He posted a picture in front of castle at Disney world with some caption about Rebecca has changed since last time they went and he was obviously making fun of let’s say a very large woman in the background. He got stick over it and he took the post down, quite rightly so. There’s much worse things you could be than fat -such as a liar, deceitful, mean and judgemental, lacking joy or purpose in life, self- obsessed, rigid and controlling of everyone around you, always looking over your shoulder, physically numb and lacking in empathy, bitter and unforgiving. That’s right - YOU Rebecca and Lee. There is no excuse for it, grown man and father of 3 girls ?

Reactions: 24
Themuddymummy is freaking out about the new rules on stories. Why be freaked out/upset if they don't have anything to hide?

Reactions: 18
Lee is someone who needs taking down a peg or two.
His Instagram page is a business page. He is a director of Mrs M Ltd. but the way he conducts himself is laughable.
He deliberately never Marks any of his posts with the correct #, it’s like he feels that he doesn’t have to. His arrogance is astonishing.
The way he weasled out of the DLP fallout was both disgusting and inexcusable. He let his business partner and wife take all of the fall, all of the abuse.
I think he is someone that going forward needs to be taken to task whenever he fails to clearly mark his posts. He’s gone too long flying under the radar and it’s not fair.
He’s such a wimp, in every meaning of the word.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 29
Disaster in the Meldrum house, shes down to number 3 in sensory and therapeutic gardens! :eek:

Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 2,977 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Lol do we know exactly how many pre orders she has.

What's weird is with craft book coming out

She's doing zero crafts this month its all about gym then feb kitchen and haven't they booked holiday march.
How's she going to squeeze nation wide book tour in.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Themuddymummy is freaking out about the new rules on stories. Why be freaked out/upset if they don't have anything to hide?
URGH!!!!!!!!!!!!
duck sake!

Getting a gift IS EXACTLY THE bleeping SAME AS BEING PAID IN CASH YOU ABSOLUTE IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meldrums were “gifted” numerous holidays to Neilson resorts, the monetary cost of that was what, £10K maybe? Are you seriously saying you don’t think that’s the same as getting a cash payment?!

These people are so so so stupid!!!!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 27
URGH!!!!!!!!!!!!
duck sake!
Getting a gift IS EXACTLY THE bleeping SAME AS BEING PAID IN CASH YOU ABSOLUTE IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Meldrums were “gifted” numerous holidays to Neilson resorts, the monetary cost of that was what, £10K maybe? Are you seriously saying you don’t think that’s the same as getting a cash payment?!
These people are so so so stupid!!!!!!
wouldn't say stupid, they clearly knew they were deceiving the ? and then playing it down like a boo boo.... horrible people!

Disaster in the Meldrum house, shes down to number 3 in sensory and therapeutic gardens! :eek:

Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 2,977 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
How many books in Sensory &Therapeutic. 3 ???
I just love non binary coat tag just cracks me up every time I see it ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can't imagine any other industry being so vocal & angry about having to follow rules. What don't they get.......they are running a business and have to follow rules. Jesus Christ they all need to grow up and either accept the new rules or pack it in and get into the real world where the rest of us manage to do our jobs without throwing our toys out of the pram because we don't agree with something. They honestly are as thick as pig tit.

Reactions: 16
was wondering how good was the raminator and whether he will be able to get rid of the hump

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It’s such a shame what’s happened to the mummy/family side of YouTube. It used to be such a warm, cosy, genuine side of YouTube but now it’s just a cash grab. I don’t trust a single thing about it anymore. It’s got to the point now where one of them could pull an old manky toilet roll out the back of a cupboard to clean up a dog’s arse and I’d be like, “That was sent to them; I’m not falling for that.” The connection is gone. It’s just 10-minute personalised adverts dressed up as “all mums together, love and support”.
That’s how I feel now too. A few of them have just been too grabby, too dishonest and I don’t trust any of them anymore.

As for them all moaning about the new guidelines... Cry me a river. You’ve had it easy for sooooo long, cowboys!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I actually sent her a message this morning explaining why what she wrote about gifts on her stories was wrong and she hasn’t replied which is really unlike her as she always replies really quickly.

I just notice Lara what’s her face is mocking it all on stories by wearing an old jumper she was gifted by Unmumsy mum over a year ago and sarcastically declaring it ??

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I don’t get what the big issue is!! If I was getting free ? sent through my door on a daily basis then showing it off what’s the problem with putting 2 letters next to it!!

Is it because people will see the sheer volume they received that they have the cheek to af link the crap they didn’t actually buy.

Or is it it can be easily spotted when they are selling the stuff or is it hiding “gifted” items from the tax man!

If truly blessed so greatful bla bla bla addding 2 letters isn’t that much of a flipping stretch!!

And as for the make up routine!! That is blatant hidden ad of the gifted iconic highlighter. I see she didn’t AF link that one!!

It was called last week when she said was all glowing with the highlighter IG stories there was a hidden ad coming, and not on the end of a very long title!!

The only make up she had actually spent her own ? on was the cheap stuff - bourjois and the sleek.

The too faced mascara that was AF linked to death she doesn’t even like!! But then it was paid for by her mum so she can slag it off without worrying about the next PR drop!

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.