Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Just seen katie Ellison's insta story addressing the new rules regarding ad's.... Shes handled it perfectly in my opinion, no moaning... just saying that gifts will now be labled #ad ... That's all you needed to do reb!!!!!

Reactions: 26

MrBull

VIP Member
I feel the same, ashamed to say I encouraged many friends to follow her as local. ?
All the locals I know who follow her are probably more of a tittler mentality (certainly with regards to their attitude on the meldrum’s lying/deceit as well as what they think about them prancing around the village all fur (non binary) coat and no knickers ?) than the sheep mentality you see in the comments. I think a lot of local people follow now just so they’re up to date with the drama/fall out as it is the kind of thing local people will idly gossip about in playgrounds and workplaces. It didn’t used to be like that. Until fairly recently I’d often hear positive things about her - I.e. “she had a really nice outfit on in such and such a photo” and that sort of thing. Things have definitely shifted.

M

Member 1682

Oh god. Someone has asked her what size she got in the gym leggings she was going on about. Her reply is a size medium because she is “a big size 8” so your a size 10 then Rebecca. Your a size 10. Not a big 8, a size 10.
A size 10 is still tiny, no need to act like it’s a big deal.
She’s so cringe!!!!!!!!!

• Haha

Hazology

Chatty Member
Oh fuck off Rebecca.

That's an awful excuse.

It makes people feel better if they know all these expensive things are gifts that you can't afford / wont pay for yourself.

The only reason you didn't want to say Disneyland was gifted is because you don't want people to know your privileged life is freebies.

She gives zero fucks about her followers.

Or i reckon she wants people to think they are priviliged and pay for everything out of their own pockets!!! Haha

M

Member 1682

Oooooohhhhhh the con artist influencers are having a right old whinge on the gram! Sent there from a cara suthers insta story Couldn’t get the screen shot to load too big but Emma Hill is throwing all her #aff link toys out the #kindlygifted pram!! :ROFLMAO:
Never heard of her before but bloody hell, She’s a bit dense isn’t she?!
She’s annoyed (as im sure a lot of them are) about the fact that they are going to have to now mark ALL posts as AD when it features any item that’s an ad or gift,so probably 99.9% of posts will be AD

THAT IS THE WHOLE POINT!!!!!
It IS an advert if you are showing things that you haven’t actually purchased!

God, are they really that stupid!

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Peachbomb

VIP Member
Aww, Reb lied about DLP to stop people feeling bad. That’s so amazingly kind and considerate.

?

• Haha
Massive celebrities have had careers ruined for the old tweets, why should Mrs nobody be any different? I wouldn’t buy a book from some one who openly thinks only skinny women should wear skinny jeans. (From a girl sat here rocking her size 14 skinny jeans ✊?)

• Heart
Hello fellow Tattlers, it has been a little while between posts, gee when you miss a couple of days it takes a while to catch up!
My latest thoughts and summarising some points that have already been said by many:
  • Each and everyone of us have rules, regulations, policies, procedures, guidelines etc. to follow whether at home, at work or at play. We all have a choice as to whether we are informed, understand and choose to adhere to these.
  • "Influencer's" and I'm talking the like's of Mrs Meldrum (because she was the only one that I followed) have got away with either choosing to not be informed, or understand or adhere for far too long.
  • The tide is turning. I would imagine some "influencers" are feeling comfortable with this, as they have been and will continue to do the right thing. The others, well some will change their ways and adhere and those who are unethical, dubious, lie and withhold the truth will continue to try to get away with whatever they can.
  • My fellow Tattlers, we also have a choice. And it is the most powerful choice of all. As the "consumer" we can follow along or walk away. Think of it like this. If you see a product at the supermarket knowing that the company is unethical, dubious, who tell lies or withhold the truth - every time you purchase that product you are voting to say you support that company and all that they represent.
  • The same is true for this "industry". If we don't like a "influencer" and all that they stand for and represent we too can vote. We can either subscribe, we can follow, we can like and we can engage. Or, we can walk away and choose to report to the relevant authority when required.
  • You might think that your one un-subscription, one un-follow, withholding of one like or one comment does not make any difference. But rest assured, it can and it will. Like many have stated - the tide is turning, ground swell is forming and each un-subscription etc will build on the last until the "influencer" will one day be in a situation they never saw coming and wonder "what on earth has happened here?"
My fellow Tattlers, I felt so angry about Reb and Edgy's behaviours when I found this site pre DLP. I don't agree with some that is said on this site, but I do empathise with those of you feeling a similar way about the unethical, dubious, lying and truth twisting business behaviour's.

There have been some wonderfully articulate posts on this site that are raising awareness about the truth. We all have a choice as "consumers" as do "influencers" as to what is happening and what will happen next.

Redbreast

VIP Member
Oh bloody hell. I made a boob. I made the mistake of giving a shit about someone’s feelings who clearly couldn’t give two shits about anyone else’s. Believe it or not Reb the people here are actually good, honest and hard working individuals. I don’t agree with some things said here but that’s irrelevant. I just feel so enraged by her; I cannot believe that she is now pretending to show an interest in rules and even say she always follows them. What a fucking joke! The passive aggressive posts highlighting how the majority of people couldn’t care less about ADs and giving lots of examples just insults all her followers who do. Is she ignorant or stupid? High fiving those who back up the way she wants to do things. The immaturity is astounding. Toddlers really shouldn’t be allowed Instagram accounts or a business for that matter. The bare face lies too regarding DLP cock up, the lies come out her mouth so easily. Does she not see that people actually follow what she says? So the reason she messed up now was to protect her followers who aren’t as fortunate? ?

Where was Pat’s concern for the rules when he suggested those wanting to know if Kelly’s book was gifted or not were pathetic individuals goading his followers to go take a look. Where are the rules when he says this is gifted FYI on one post but not on the majority of his posts? Is he immune from this? Why has she openly belittled these rules and deleted anyone who has asked these questions on her posts yet suddenly it’s an open house for fucking questions! Questions that she’s picked to suit her agenda! Two of the biggest things I can’t stand and that’s lying and injustice!

After seeing her tweets and the real Reb it really showed her true colours. This nicey nice clean cut image couldn’t be further from who she really is! Screw sticking up for someone because it’s morally right to not comment on someone’s appearance. Live and let live. Can’t stand by and watch this bullshit anymore. ? ?

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart

Mabelrose

VIP Member
No hate from me Rebecca! I used to love watching you, honestly I did! However I became more and more put off with the sneaky behaviour and not being open about gifted/AD work. Too many vulnerable mothers watching and you have a responsibility to be open and honest. That’s it!!!! Channel Mum are as much to blame, however, take a look at Katie ( MDM) she runs her career professionally, is very approachable and engaged in conversation, YOU are a company yet seem unable to grasp that. Blocking followers for asking questions? Not good. Point your finger at us all you like, but please look to where the other 3 are pointing! You can turn this around, just be honest!!!!

• Heart
M

Member 2133

So how can some influencers get it and some don’t??
Take note Reb.

Ps. YouTube is more definitely NOT your jam!

• Heart

Catwoman

VIP Member
Nothing promoted food banks better more than a selfie and a paid partnership with ellas kitchen.

Still not declared ad on you tube

You tube seems secondary to Instagram these days
As I missed most of the DLP drama as on holiday, THIS was probably what most disgusted me. A vlog with the visit for an expensive coffee before visiting the food bank EMPTY HANDED for an ad. It made me sick. Appalling greed and dishonesty.

• Angry
M

Member 1682

She’s a fucking clown.
That Q&A has really shown her up!
Ha!!!! Dumbo!

I dunno why they are asking for the sheep opinion on it - the rules are the rules, it’s not open for discussion!

They are all a bunch of pathetic muppets who clearly can’t grasp basic information.

Twats.

• Haha
  • Heart

Timewaster19

Has she had a bump to the head. Her sheep are always going to agree with you Melds because you delete anyone who doesn’t. Please someone tell her to take a break, there’s no point having a q and a that only shows those who support you. She’s actually lost the plot.

Gee, hate is a very strong word. I don't know the woman personally so really can't say that I do.

Disappointed? Yes. Very. I used to enjoy her content. A lot. Living on the other side of the world, I used to really enjoy seeing the countryside, the different season's and difference's between her country and mine. Reb seemed likable, relatable and her little family seemed fun and sweet. Then The Meldrum's channel disappeared overnight and the explanation that followed left me scratching my head thinking there is more to the story than is being let on. Cue increase in advertisement's, unethical behaviour, lies and a decrease in the quality of content that I used to really enjoy. Something felt really awry, I went searching for answers and found Tattle.

Here we are today and continuing to see behaviour that is unethical, unscrupulous and unprofessional. Despite, some sage advice being discussed here, the behaviour is not changing, which beggars belief.

My question to Reb would be please tell me why are you continuing to behave this way?

lola

Look at that. Mr Meldrum liked one of the posts on mrsrmeldrum.tl

Hi Pat!!!

• Haha
  • Wow

Peachbomb

VIP Member
I’m really quite astounded at the unprofessional way they deal with everything. All these influencers saying they are girl bosses (yuck) and playing business lady in their offices but throw tantrums on social media over having to actually act like a business!
And the DLP story tonight really sounded like she didn’t want to make her followers feel bad because they moved house and had holidays, ie: you are all too poor and can’t afford to live like me and I didn’t want to make you jealous of moi!
So patronising and superior.

Reactions: 24
M

Member 1682

OI, LEE!
You also need to start going through all your Instagram posts and amending them to say AD for every one that shows ANY gifted/paid partnership item...! Chop chop!

HAPPY FRIDAY GUYS!!!!! ???

• Heart
  • Haha
So many likes on the comments about Mrs meldrum on mail online !! It seems more people angry about mummy vlogger influencers than the celebs. Its because sheep see them almost as a friend, then feel let down when they see it's all an act to con you... Come on daily mail run a story on Mrs meldrum and how her sheep are flocking away!!!

Rubynoodle

Funny that, no gym posts today on her Instagram page but Mrs M was there getting rammed.... too scared to post now because she is going to have to declare it is a big fat AD and her followers will find out she has been lying again. She must be searching for the right meme or quote to post ?
Cue the Hi guys sorry for the radio silence! So so many of you have been asking if I’m ok.... Time for the poor narcissists mental health card to come out watch this space

• Haha