Mrs Meldrum #18 The Sheep Are Still Bleating, The Gym Will Be Fleeting, Nasty Tweets Were Discovered And Reb Gets Deleting!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Been pretty busy these past few days (life admin, soft office deadlines, mooching &pottering,etc- you know how hard it is!) so have just been creeping and liking posts, but bloody hell that Q & A is a fecking MINEFIELD.

Special mention to the petulant post regarding DLP, which she clearly has no remorse for whatsoever and is now claiming she “didn’t want people to feel bad” that she was getting another free holiday when they’d already been away (on several,mostly gifted, holidays). UTTER HORSHITE. Folk may have resented you, but at least you would have been transparent and not given a false impression that you could afford to go away so much you stupid bint.

She’s a Horror. An entitled, remorseless Horror. I don’t even feel sorry for most of the sheeple now; if they’re that gullible then let them bask in it. And no, we don’t believe your claim that most folk don’t see the importance of adherence to rules and think it’s trivial and boring. That’s pure projection Reb.

Reactions: 29
Without being overly dramatic this almost sounds like a type of victim blaming. ‘You sheep made me lie to you about the DLP trip and I only did it for your own good because I’m such a caring influencer’
This. It’s gaslighting. Classic narcissistic behaviour. I genuinely thought posts calling her a narcissist were a bit too much sometimes, but now I think they were right sadly. No accountability, just blame, guilt-trip and then attempt to make you feel grateful for the deceit.

Reactions: 17
Yep...looks like it. Reb, if the item is gifted and you show it, then it must show as an AD. Let’s try and explain this to you. You have received an item for free which you then show on your channel. It is not cash, but it is of monetary value which you have received for zero cost, so it is an AD.
I want to purchase this item but have to pay for it, utilising cash which I have earned and has been taxed at source.
As an example. My husband has a company car which is needed as he is on the road as part of his job. This is classed as benefit in kind (BIK) and he is taxed for this car on his salary.

So back to the start again. Gifted item, you flog (sorry show) on your channel, you have not paid for this with taxable hard earned cash, so must be shown as an AD. GET IT????

Just catching up.

Where do I start

1) q&a carefully chosen questions is an illusion to make her appear more open and transparent problem is some stuff she said as replies endless lies.

*She's gifted loads of clothes
*she deliberately tried to hide dlp as gifted
*I never see her give anything to charity
She went empty handed to a foodbank and got paid for visiting one.
She dident even raise money for the nicu that poppy was in.
* we know she sells some gifted items locally.
*her latest You tube video is full of undisclosed makeup.

2nd big issue is she put in text her interpretation of the rules not the actual rules.

Someone should send all this to cma along with their lies in stories from disney land and her non apology as shes changed her story yet again of dlp debacle.

The ASA alone must have so many complaints about her.
The ASA and CMA need to get tough on Lee.

As for sheep bit shes so pathetic.
I'm not going to feed her trolling on stories.
It's all deflection due to these rule changes
I'm amazed shes paying for all her pt sessions when she says she cant afford to do much round house.

It's contradictions

I bet the next holiday is free

We dont need to make her look like an idiot she does that all by herself.

For her its a disaster as she has very little organic non sponsored content these days.

I wish sheep would wake up to her fake engagement.

She hardly ever responds to dms or comments.

Please anyone who's blocked unfollow you don't want to boost her numbers.

The lies will catch up in the end

Reactions: 15
Im going to submit a complaint to the CMA about both Rebecca AND Lee. I’ve had enough. ?????

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Was her degree for lying and being fake? If so she must have passed with flying colours. The only thing worse than a liar is a liar who is also a hypocrite. Her nose must be growing at some rate ???

Reactions: 9
Lara what’s her face uses a similar example of celebs wearing gifted designer clothes on the red carpet. The thing is though is that it has always been practice for designers to give celebs clothes for red carpet events so we all know that’s what happens. Plus the celebs aren’t going on insta pretending to be our friends, calling us “lovely” and trying to flog us this stuff. That’s the difference!

Ash Reid was also comparing it to having a company car?!!! Not the same thing you dimwit!!! Plus people are always taxed on company cars as a benefit in kind - doubt we can say the same about Mummy floggers and their gifts!!
And the red carpet outfits/jewellery etc is more often than not just loaned, not gifted! They have to give them back, not get to chuck onto their giant pile of #kindlygifted tat!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh bloody hell. I made a boob. I made the mistake of giving a tit about someone’s feelings who clearly couldn’t give two shits about anyone else’s. Believe it or not Reb the people here are actually good, honest and hard working individuals. I don’t agree with some things said here but that’s irrelevant. I just feel so enraged by her; I cannot believe that she is now pretending to show an interest in rules and even say she always follows them. What a bleeping joke! The passive aggressive posts highlighting how the majority of people couldn’t care less about ADs and giving lots of examples just insults all her followers who do. Is she ignorant or stupid? High fiving those who back up the way she wants to do things. The immaturity is astounding. Toddlers really shouldn’t be allowed Instagram accounts or a business for that matter. The bare face lies too regarding DLP cock up, the lies come out her mouth so easily. Does she not see that people actually follow what she says? So the reason she messed up now was to protect her followers who aren’t as fortunate? ?

Where was Pat’s concern for the rules when he suggested those wanting to know if Kelly’s book was gifted or not were pathetic individuals goading his followers to go take a look. Where are the rules when he says this is gifted FYI on one post but not on the majority of his posts? Is he immune from this? Why has she openly belittled these rules and deleted anyone who has asked these questions on her posts yet suddenly it’s an open house for bleeping questions! Questions that she’s picked to suit her agenda! Two of the biggest things I can’t stand and that’s lying and injustice!

After seeing her tweets and the real Reb it really showed her true colours. This nicey nice clean cut image couldn’t be further from who she really is! Screw sticking up for someone because it’s morally right to not comment on someone’s appearance. Live and let live. Can’t stand by and watch this bullshit anymore. ? ?

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Yep...looks like it. Reb, if the item is gifted and you show it, then it must show as an AD. Let’s try and explain this to you. You have received an item for free which you then show on your channel. It is not cash, but it is of monetary value which you have received for zero cost, so it is an AD.
I want to purchase this item but have to pay for it, utilising cash which I have earned and has been taxed at source.
As an example. My husband has a company car which is needed as he is on the road as part of his job. This is classed as benefit in kind (BIK) and he is taxed for this car on his salary.

So back to the start again. Gifted item, you flog (sorry show) on your channel, you have not paid for this with taxable hard earned cash, so must be shown as an AD. GET IT????
It’s quite simples.....even for a dumb ass sheep ??

Reactions: 5
How do you know that they don’t declare their gifts to hmrc ?
How do you know they do ?

• Angry
Reactions: 3
How do you know that they don’t declare their gifts to hmrc ?
How do you know they do ?
Based on the lies she tells already, whether it’s her or someone else would give someone grounds to think up to no good is happening elsewhere and have that person reported. It’s then up to the HMRC to watch and gather info and then take action of found to be up to no good. If they find a you have been up to no good they assume you’ve been doing it long enough and claw back money over a set number of years. It’s already easy to see that her company wasn’t set up in the same time line of her YT channel starting. She was operating YT a good while before her company was established. Where was the money she was earning then going if no company set up? If they find one vlogger doing it they will only assume the rest are doing the same and that gets the ball rolling. But this doesn’t just apply to Mrs M. It’s how they find things out about anyone. It just requries a small seed to be planted for an investigation to be opened up.

Reactions: 6
The problem is that among them there are vulnerable people, new mums etc.
Yes and that’s an area that I’m very passionate about is protecting the vulnerable. I deteste seeing those people have the wool pulled over their eyes, by anyone! You have to be a voice for them

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I've been lurking here and reading for a few weeks, but this evening's insta stories on the new guidelines have pushed me over the edge enough to comment. What an utterly self-entitled, patronising, sanctimonious little madam Rebecca Meldrum is. If I was her mother I'd be absolutely ashamed of her. She needs a bloody great big dose of reality check. Also, side note, I think she probably got that bloody good for nothing excuse of a husband to send the 'questions' she was allegedly answering.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
How dare she say ‘this is the last thing I’m going to say about it’ regarding DLP. She’s spins so much bullshit, constantly contradicting herself and then as usual lock down anyone who tries to make her have some accountability! This is her Q&A version of ‘Delete and block’ She is such a spoilt witch.
It reminded me of when my mum was in a bad mood when I was a kid and she would say ‘I will NOT tell you again’ ??

I can imagine Edgy was typing that out through gritted teeth! You know that way when you are about to lose your crap in the supermarket when your kid has been naughty for the 157th time in 45 minutes and you might just explode?

I think she’s going to explode soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's an idiot -cleared up what she wanted by posting her own questions and answers.
Stoked her own ego with some statements not questions.
Changed her tune badly re dlp - you guys made me feel bad ? about getting all these free holidays
No wonder the other bloggers won't associate ? after those tweets she for sure the school mean girl not that I had any doubt ?

Reactions: 18
Urgh she’s giving me rage tonight with her q&a, silly woman.

Just had a look at this Emma’s post where she’s listed everything and chuckling at the thought of Mrs M having to do that. With 5 of them in the photo wearing all their gifted clothing sat in the house full of gifted furniture she will have ran out of characters before she gets to the end haha. No wonder she’s kicking up a fuss!

• Haha
  • Heart
These question and answers are pointless as she will just pick whatever question she wants to answer? ?

Reactions: 10
Gosh my goodness ?‍♀ I thought I would help Muddy Mummy to understand that the new guidelines are not aimed at her, I don't imagine she is even on anyone's radar as she is small fry. Don't think she appreciated my input ?
Being gifted something is being paid....not in physical cash no, but it’s instead of, which equals same thing as paid promotion and that person can then sell on said gift to make cash from it. What’s not to understand ?‍♀

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.