Mrs Meldrum #16 Loves Checkpeas & A Good Ramming, She's Bashing One Out But What's Lee Planning?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jeez, you know your stuff - I'm off for a nosey, LOVE looking at houses....
I was just flicking through Facebook and it came up on the next post down and thought oh that’s a lovely house and the ladies pic next to it I thought I’ve seen that face before. Lovely house and so much better for a young couple than one they have. It looks more modern. Can’t help it I recognised the ladies face and it’s on a public page to view. If it weren’t for the meldrums showing his mum on vlogs I’d have been none the wiser. Just shows popping up on a public vlog/insta page isn’t always good. People find out. Also people now know her address and they have said before she goes to Spain on vlogs so it’s oh wow the house is Empty at times. If my children had vlogs I’d make sure they never ever mentioned parentals or any other family on the vlogs. Wouldn’t want that public exposure

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I'm beginning to doubt she even went to school. bleeping hell I know she thinks she works hard but how difficult is it to check for spelling mistakes and try engaging with your brain before you open your mouth and speak. I suppose we should count our blessings that she's not out in the big bad real working world making all these mistakes with a job that actually matters.
So true. Imagine Reb as a nurse measuring doses and administering drugs??

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Sorry if this has already been covered! The vloggers retreat that the rest of channel mum crew went on! Was Mrs M not invited?

Edgy as a nurse???? With her zero empathy and non caring nature! She’d be my worse nightmare nurse!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just watched the latest vlog and I'm a bit disgusted with the bit about the utility room. Knowing the history of that house and that room in particular, showing off the room and complaining about seems so insensitive and wrong. Personally, I could not live in that house but at least show some sensitivity.
I actually disagree. You really need to normalise that house and the room in particular. It’s now their home. Bad things happen unfortunately but the world needs to move on. If I had got it for a good price I wouldn’t have batted an eye at its history.

Edgy as a nurse???? With her zero empathy and non caring nature! She’d be my worse nightmare nurse!!!
She’d be the typical assassin nurse from a scary movie.... you know, the kind that would inject her trolls I mean patients with some poisonous mix while she’d just sit there watching them.

• Haha
On the Scottish news tonight. Just wondering where this leaves the recent threats from Mrs M, Kelly the Bees Knees etc??
“The changes being considered are intended to take account of the rapid way information is now shared as a result of social media, while striking a balance between the right to free speech and the right to a private life – which covers reputation.
Among the changes being considered are introducing a threshold of showing actual or likely ‘serious harm’ to reputation for a defamation case to go ahead and lowering the time limit on defamation cases from three years to one.
A person or company can sue for defamation if someone has made false allegations about them that could harm their reputation.

However, there are fears that the threat of legal action can be sometimes be used to silence legitimate criticism and free speech”
They're just talking about changing the time limit for deflamation from 3 to 1 years?

You can't silence people on social media from commenting on public figures.

If only the government had some more pressing issues to deal with other than people gossiping online

She can't share all this information publicly then use a law about having a private life. It's easy to change your social media to private.

Reactions: 8
They're just talking about changing the time limit for deflamation from 3 to 1 years?

You can't silence people on social media from commenting on public figures.

If only the government had some more pressing issues to deal with other than people gossiping online

She can't share all this information publicly then use a law about having a private life. It's easy to change your social media to private.
Sorry. My comment was probably more of a rhetorical question. Just harking back to the threats made by Mrs M and Bees Knees on how they had our email and IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) etc and they would report us to the police etc.

Reactions: 1
Sorry. My comment was probably more of a rhetorical question. Just harking back to the threats made by Mrs M and Bees Knees on how they had our email and IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) etc and they would report us to the police etc.
I think Kelly has some people's contact details because people here said they cancelled their order after her duck you whores rant. But that puts her in very hot water using that information for anything it wasn't collected for!

I will eat my hat if there's any law that stops people gossiping on what infuencers share. They want their cake and to eat it, it won't ever happen.

Reactions: 2
I actually disagree. You really need to normalise that house and the room in particular. It’s now their home. Bad things happen unfortunately but the world needs to move on. If I had got it for a good price I wouldn’t have batted an eye at its history.
Different strokes for different folks I suppose. I just couldn't live there with all that bad juju no matter the price.

Reactions: 8
She’d be the typical assassin nurse from a scary movie.... you know, the kind that would inject her trolls I mean patients with some poisonous mix while she’d just sit there watching them.
My original comment was more in relation to her inability to spell, quoting 400km for rowing etc. Accuracy in nursing - and in other PROPER FULL TIME JOBS - is key and was just using this one occupation to highlight its importance. Does not appear to be required by an “influencer” (cough, cough)???

They never had anyone’s IP address and the only people Kelly would have details for are those who placed orders for her stupid colouring in book. But she would still have to work out who you were on Tattle to be able to match you up with your real details....
It’s all rubbish!
They can’t get your personal information!
They haven’t been to the police or any of that. It’s just hot air they spout to try to scare people off!
There’s been at least 1 police officer on this thread who has already said they were talking crap!
Don’t sweat it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 7
Knobheads back on instastories , tradegy he’s lost his bike light in the woods .

Did reb give you your phone back lee ?

Reactions: 5
Well, that says it all

“I know, I know, no spend January out the bloody window”

Proving that the whole thing was garbage and she only mentioned it to seem relatable and for content.

Urgh.

Reactions: 12
How embarrassing that she couldn't even last two weeks without spend spend spend. I suppose some people just can't be happy with what they already have without wanting more.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Knobheads back on instastories , tradegy he’s lost his bike light in the woods .

Did reb give you your phone back lee ?
There we go, the return of Lee because they know there is literally no content without him and the kids.
Countdown to the next Instagram story featuring “go florrrriiieee GO!” ???

Reactions: 6
There we go, the return of Lee because they know there is literally no content without him and the kids.
Countdown to the next Instagram story featuring “go florrrriiieee GO!” ???
The hole in my life has been filled again .

Can’t wait to see what bad boy dishes he bangs out in the slow cooker .. riveting !

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.