Mrs Meldrum #16 Loves Checkpeas & A Good Ramming, She's Bashing One Out But What's Lee Planning?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
[QUOTE="Influenceme, post: 57189, member:
Relieved she finally admitted Nospendjan was out the window
[/QUOTE]

Did she say this?! I must have missed that bit in her riveting story..

She should retract any mention she ever made of blooming no spend Jan since she only truly lasted one whole day doing it. Probably to be fair as long as she’ll last with this trainer.

There’s no way she’s putting her hand in her pocket either, shelling out potentially £100 maybe more a week for the next three months. Unlikely. This has to be gifted in some way.

Reactions: 7
She made out that they had to stop spending money as bunches of flowers and boxes of biscuits (for others) after Christmas were all adding up. It sounded like they were really having to watch every penny... Clearly not the case though! Unless the pt sessions are gifted. But they haven't been advertised as being gifted... So who knows.

Reactions: 5
So, just to be clear, Mrs M is working with a PT who could see that she was 'over compensating' for fear her 'hip would pop out', yet allows her to continue on regardless?! She needs help to strengthen this area to prevent damage and injury, but I doubt the amazing raminator will suggest that. How reckless can these people be?!
I’m a PT and honestly sitting in complete despair at a few things she’s said about her PT! Terrifying!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
3times as week for 13 weeks a very kind gift indeed.

I think some comments been deleted on her do you wish see more fitness.
As 2 sheep said it just wasemt realistic time and money for most mum's.

I have no idea why Lucy arselicks
I feel embarrassed for her
Geographically they live no where near
She dident invite reb to hen party or wedding.
They probably met once or twice.
I know she's a smaller channel mum but still find it odd.

Also with personal trainers won't they pick people with most noticeable difference to be before and after if they gift.

£1200 on personal trainer over 3 months is hardly relatable

Do we have another kindly gifted makeup item on insta

We encourage poppy to watch tv as means leaving me alone and less whining.

Despite a busy day shes had time curl her hair and put on I assume another gifted sweater whilst sat in her dreary dark office cave.
The light in there is truly hideous.

Reactions: 12
I’m a PT and honestly sitting in complete despair at a few things she’s said about her PT! Terrifying!
Is the raminator committing career suicide.

Be well embarrassing for her and him if she quits unless she uses an injury as an excuse.

Why would he gift her 1k plus personal training on top free gym membership its weird.

Reactions: 3
And of course she was amazing at squats! It usually takes a whole session to get the technique but she is a natural ?

Though if you can row nearly 250 miles as a warm up you should know how to do squats ?
The raminator's form was a bit dodgy himself in some of his instagrams, she needs to be careful following his guidance!

She could offer her beauty influencer advice to help hide his bald shiny patch in videos

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
3times as week for 13 weeks a very kind gift indeed.

I think some comments been deleted on her do you wish see more fitness.
As 2 sheep said it just wasemt realistic time and money for most mum's.

I have no idea why Lucy arselicks
I feel embarrassed for her
Geographically they live no where near
She dident invite reb to hen party or wedding.
They probably met once or twice.
I know she's a smaller channel mum but still find it odd.

Also with personal trainers won't they pick people with most noticeable difference to be before and after if they gift.

£1200 on personal trainer over 3 months is hardly relatable

Do we have another kindly gifted makeup item on insta

We encourage poppy to watch tv as means leaving me alone and less whining.

Despite a busy day shes had time curl her hair and put on I assume another gifted sweater whilst sat in her dreary dark office cave.
The light in there is truly hideous.
Rebecca Lamb was advertising iconic makeup last week. Definitely kindly gifted at the very least if not an AD

For anyone not following - Lee talking about telling the raminator to absolutely beast her, while hitting a spoon on his hand ???

• Haha
Reactions: 10
1.6million follow Mrs Hinch! I absolutely despair that we need to learn to “hinch” it’s CLEANING!
Hinching is shoving a pile of mixed chemicals down your orifices and trying not to breath in the dangerous fumes! I saw another youtuber, cleaning/design one who had training in chemical risks and she slated Hinchy without naming her. Can't stand the mania about her channel myself but think she never expected it to take off the way it has.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is that not lees mums house for sale in Banchory on a Deeside selling page. I recognise her face by the vlogs but don’t know her by name. Would have looked a better house for them to purchase as looks more modern than the one they bought. They could have held off and purchased that one as 5 bedrooms too and got so much more potential looks wise/decor than one they bought
Do you have a link?

I knew the lee ‘quitting’ wouldn’t last long - they obviously had some kind of row after the night out/poppy being poorly saga and his social media privileges got revoked ? It was clearly a knee jerk decision. Now she’s going to wheel him back out for attention because she knows he’s an asset (I know not everyone agrees with that!) and it will give them content for the next week or so. She can’t keep him off forever - if she won’t let him get a real job and won’t let him do the flogger life with her - what the hell is he doing with time, besides being her manny??? He can’t be happy with that surely

Just watched the latest vlog and I'm a bit disgusted with the bit about the utility room. Knowing the history of that house and that room in particular, showing off the room and complaining about seems so insensitive and wrong. Personally, I could not live in that house but at least show some sensitivity.
Think a few of us feel like that, there was no need to show it at all. I've read on here that the family of 'family' are still in the area. There was no need for her to film in there and then to go on and moan about it like a whiney little brat was awful. We know she reads in here, we know there's comments around the history of the house so you would expect someone to be more sensitive. But I've given up on her, I don't think she has an once of compassion in her for any one of our her bubble.

Reactions: 6
Is the raminator committing career suicide.

Be well embarrassing for her and him if she quits unless she uses an injury as an excuse.

Why would he gift her 1k plus personal training on top free gym membership its weird.
Did someone else not say muddymummy was using him too? Eurgh, who's having the slopping seconds then...:cautious:

Reactions: 4
[QUOTE="Influenceme, post: 57189, member:
Relieved she finally admitted Nospendjan was out the window
Did she say this?! I must have missed that bit in her riveting story..

She should retract any mention she ever made of blooming no spend Jan since she only truly lasted one whole day doing it. Probably to be fair as long as she’ll last with this trainer.

There’s no way she’s putting her hand in her pocket either, shelling out potentially £100 maybe more a week for the next three months. Unlikely. This has to be gifted in some way.
[/QUOTE]

She brushed it off really quickly in her instastories saying she's signed up for a 90 day plan "I know I know, no spend January budget out the window".

I mean, come on, it's hardly what most people would consider an impulse purchase! Would it have killed her to wait another couple of weeks at least and do it in February?!

Reactions: 5
The raminator's form was a bit dodgy himself in some of his instagrams, she needs to be careful following his guidance!

She could offer her beauty influencer advice to help hide his bald shiny patch in videos
OMG you lot are such a bad influence on my mind today - you are on fire with your comments. I just read the above as TO HELP SHINE HIS BALDY BIT' I wasn't thinking his head! lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is that not lees mums house for sale in Banchory on a Deeside selling page. I recognise her face by the vlogs but don’t know her by name. Would have looked a better house for them to purchase as looks more modern than the one they bought. They could have held off and purchased that one as 5 bedrooms too and got so much more potential looks wise/decor than one they bought
Jeez, you know your stuff - I'm off for a nosey, LOVE looking at houses....

On the Scottish news tonight. Just wondering where this leaves the recent threats from Mrs M, Kelly the Bees Knees etc??
“The changes being considered are intended to take account of the rapid way information is now shared as a result of social media, while striking a balance between the right to free speech and the right to a private life – which covers reputation.
Among the changes being considered are introducing a threshold of showing actual or likely ‘serious harm’ to reputation for a defamation case to go ahead and lowering the time limit on defamation cases from three years to one.
A person or company can sue for defamation if someone has made false allegations about them that could harm their reputation.

However, there are fears that the threat of legal action can be sometimes be used to silence legitimate criticism and free speech”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.