Mrs Meldrum #16 Loves Checkpeas & A Good Ramming, She's Bashing One Out But What's Lee Planning?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Knobheads back on instastories , tradegy he’s lost his bike light in the woods .

Did reb give you your phone back lee ?

Pretty sure that’s exactly what’s happened. - he’s liked her latest insta post, first one since he ‘quit’ social media ?

Reactions: 1
The hole in my life has been filled again .

Can’t wait to see what bad boy dishes he bangs out in the slow cooker .. riveting !
I know!
Will he take us on an Aldi food shop?
Will we be treated to a trip to the swimming pool?
Oh, I cannot contain my excitement.
?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I know!
Will he take us on an Aldi food shop?
Will we be treated to a trip to the swimming pool?
Oh, I cannot contain my excitement.
?
Don’t forget some drone footage of the trees and if we are really lucky he might let us see him on the golf course . We really are in for a treat

Reactions: 7
How embarrassing that she couldn't even last two weeks without spend spend spend. I suppose some people just can't be happy with what they already have without wanting more.
Two weeks?! She didn't even last two days and one of those was new years day when everything was closed.

Reactions: 5
This is likely to be completely off topic to whats being discussed just now but I'm watching that "Emma Willis delivering babies" programme and it's reminded me that I watched poppy's birth vlog in preparation when I was pregnant and spotted a lady I went to school with was one of the doctors performing the c section! I contacted an old school friend who's still in touch with her as a "omg just seen a familiar face, has she seen the video" kind of thing and my friend messaged me back saying that the doctor had been clear that she did not want to appear on any online content and Lee completely ignored her and posted her face on the vlog with no blurring etc. Just completely out of order!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
It’s so cringe!
They definitely had a big old fight the night of the now infamous Instagram story’s. It obviously all blew up and she banned him
From social media.
Now she’s been ramminatored to within an inch of her life and loves bashing one out so she allowed him to come back into the family business. ??

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This is likely to be completely off topic to whats being discussed just now but I'm watching that "Emma Willis delivering babies" programme and it's reminded me that I watched poppy's birth vlog in preparation when I was pregnant and spotted a lady I went to school with was one of the doctors performing the c section! I contacted an old school friend who's still in touch with her as a "omg just seen a familiar face, has she seen the video" kind of thing and my friend messaged me back saying that the doctor had been clear that she did not want to appear on any online content and Lee completely ignored her and posted her face on the vlog with no blurring etc. Just completely out of order!!
Pretty sure if she’s the case the Doctor can get them to take the footage down, as it wasn’t filmed out in the public it was in a hospital and there are rules around filming within them.

Reactions: 15
My original comment was more in relation to her inability to spell, quoting 400km for rowing etc. Accuracy in nursing - and in other PROPER FULL TIME JOBS - is key and was just using this one occupation to highlight its importance. Does not appear to be required by an “influencer” (cough, cough)???
Lol here was me picturing the inevitable "hey guys! This man's broken his leg, its hanging off. not sure what to do, any suggestions?!" Story that'd be posted on her first day on the job! ?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wow, that doc can have that footage removed online.
On the the topic of your post - wasn't that a wonderful series with Emma Willis? I've watched it twice now. Fantastic. :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 4
For the love of God someone please reinstate his public figure status before we all lose our minds!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wow, that doc can have that footage removed online.
On the the topic of your post - wasn't that a wonderful series with Emma Willis? I've watched it twice now. Fantastic. :love:
So good!!!! Brings back a lot of memories but addictive viewing XX

Reactions: 3
I will eat my hat if there's any law that stops people gossiping on what infuencers share. They want their cake and to eat it, it won't ever happen.
? Her IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) rant still makes me laugh when I think about it. Trying to scare people with her idle threats only back fired as here we all are 16 threads later. I think she confused us with her sheep but unfortunately for her we have more than 3 marbles rolling about up there.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Pretty sure if she’s the case the Doctor can get them to take the footage down, as it wasn’t filmed out in the public it was in a hospital and there are rules around filming within them.
Yes. I noticed a sign in hospital just this week. No filming or pics to be taken

I'm glad he's back. When you run a business you have to go with your strengths and he has become a very important strength in their business. People genuinely like him. I hope he starts his vlogs again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.