Mrs Meldrum #16 Loves Checkpeas & A Good Ramming, She's Bashing One Out But What's Lee Planning?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
anyone else noticing how she keeps adding "bloody" into most of her stories lately and the over the top facial expressions or is it just me?????

Reactions: 9
It's ok everyone her 'dad' has been in touch to let her know she got the 400km wrong ??

I'm actually highly surprised she didn't say she had 'so so many messages' about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Rowed 400 Kms ??
I’ve just gone and watched that with Hubbie. He nearly spat his tea out 400k. I once biked 100 miles in a day and that was with proper training. She did nearly 250 miles......yeah Rebecca just keep rowing your way down the river Dee into the ocean and see how far you get at 250 miles ??????? She could have nearly rowed from Banchory to Ambleside in Lake District. That’s 265 miles away ???

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her “dad” just told her ? aye right!

Like her Dad watches her insta-stories!

Lee’s in the kitchen making 2 baked potatoes and a minature tin of beans into a meal for a family of five and trying to keep up with tattle watch for what we’re all saying.

She’s lunging up and down the stairs bench pressing Safiyah and Florrie cos she’s one of those “girls who lift” now.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Her “dad” just told her ? aye right!

Like her Dad watches her insta-stories!

Lee’s in the kitchen making 2 baked potatoes and a minature tin of beans into a meal for a family of five and trying to keep up with tattle watch for what we’re all saying.

She’s lunging up and down the stairs bench pressing Safiyah and Florrie cos she’s one of those “girls who lift” now.
More like he was on here reading about today’s epic fail on Instagram. Stay tuned sir there will be more to follow. It’s only 7pm ???

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Listening to her resent story and all I can think is what on earth did I just listen to.

Reactions: 4
Just watched the latest vlog and I'm a bit disgusted with the bit about the utility room. Knowing the history of that house and that room in particular, showing off the room and complaining about seems so insensitive and wrong. Personally, I could not live in that house but at least show some sensitivity.

Reactions: 17
One of them from the retreat decided... 2 whole days later... to tell her they missed her!
Afterthought there Lucie?
She’s such an arse licker to her for god knows what reason! Missed her so much no one mentioned her once ?

Reactions: 6
I’ve just gone and watched that with Hubbie. He nearly spat his tea out 400k. I once biked 100 miles in a day and that was with proper training. She did nearly 250 miles......yeah Rebecca just keep rowing your way down the river Dee into the ocean and see how far you get at 250 miles ??????? She could have nearly rowed from Banchory to Ambleside in Lake District. That’s 265 miles away ???
If only she’d kept going, 400km is about halfway to Norway ???

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t understand the hypocrisy. Her children aren’t worth 1:1 sports lessons once a week even though she has the cash, but she deserves 1:1 training 3 times a week?
Relieved she finally admitted Nospendjan was out the window

Reactions: 20
Awwww! I have just seen insta stories and it’s so nice to know that despite clearly disliking been filmed, her dad watches her insta stories!!!! So cute??! And no no spend January is going very well, like the £1 challenge from Alfie’s!!! They both so good at it they should definitely do a video together about it?

Reactions: 12
she's not paying for these PT session come on now!!!!

The girls will have ski when they are #gifted

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.