Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Hi, i have followed Mrs M for a while and have been just a reader in here for a few weeks. Tonight shes released her book which i find insulting and disgusting. I have a son and we are 2 Dads, i asked her about the book being Mummy and me and shes blocked me!! How rude and how upsetting!! Just signed up to be able to comment as this behaviour is surely not right???

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 78

Jynetrey

Another fallen sheep, blocked simply for asking how her yoga challenge is going: Mrs Meldrum answered publically and then blocked me. This naturally resulted in me googling her and finding tattle = her loss + my gain. Very interesting reading over here.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

Clm1977

Chatty Member
This might not be a popular opinion but I'm going to say as here we accept different opinions.
I really don't like the way she is pushing this as a present for Mothers day.
Today as there wasn't enough snow to make a snowman which my little girl wanted we made snowman out of cotton wool just one of many creative activities we do together throughout the week. As a SAHM now I do have more time to do that but I always spent time doing activities when ever I could with my children even when I worked just like I would imagine the majority of parents do. So when it's mother's day I like to be spoilt a little usually get some book I'd really like to read some flowers and chocolate, we go out to lunch as a family with either my mum or mil, but I do get alittlè more time to myself a lie in etc which I really appreciate. I'm sorry but I don't want some book telling me shit activities I should be doing with my children which I already do most days anyway on the one day I do think a little more about myself.
Also to any working mums out there that don't always find the time to do activities as much as they would like to with their children I just feel this could just add to that whole mum guilt we all get when we aren't able to do everything on the one day they should be celebrating being Mothers.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Jade9281

Hello ?I've been lurking for a few weeks now, reading older threads and catching up. Needless to say, my eyes have been opened and I have now definitely de-sheeped myself ?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

Bellingham

Is it just me... I'm fine with affiliate links and I'll decide to click them or search the item myself, but covering the title with the caption, so you CAN'T search the item independently, is just sly and pushy.

Attachments

Reactions: 48

Peachbomb

VIP Member
I just spent far too long trying to work out what “bok” meant ?
I thought he had misspelled “boak” ?

• Haha
  • Heart

montydonfc

VIP Member
Rebecca Meldrum is not a role model. She is not motivational and she is most definitely not relatable.

For some reason her Instagram following seems to be creeping up, but I’m not entirely convinced it is true followers and more people who are following as a result of reading these threads.

Her whole attitude to the Breast Lump, Food Bank visit and No Spend Jan have proven to be in extremely poor taste. She has shown she is nothing but materialistic, selfish and downright greedy.

It’s very much her channel/her grid and she will post and vlog only what she wants and you will watch that and be happy with it. She is not interested in engaging with followers. She couldn’t even humbly accept the hundreds of gushing comments she received on her bathing suit picture. This wasn’t posted to inspire, motivate or encourage her followers. It’s self gratification for her and her alone.

Any Mum that has seen that picture of her and viewed her stories of her new 90 day plan with a personal trainer three times a week, do not for one second beat yourself up thinking you wished you looked like her or that you could find the balance to get to the gym three times a week. She is workshy, lazy and arrogant. She has help on hand 24/7. If she doesn’t want to do the school run, she doesn’t have to. If she doesn’t want to prepare the evening dinner for the family, she doesn’t have to. If she wants to go off for a walk with her Mum/friends/sister at the drop of a hat during the day and just leave the baby at home, she can.

This is not real life. Many of us will be the first up in the house, prepping breakfasts, getting the uniforms sorted, bags packed, children off to school, home to do a washing, clean, off to baby groups perhaps, lunches, naps, school pick up, snack prep, getting dinner ready, homework, after school activities, bathtime, bedtime.. and perhaps you’ve even done a full day at work yourself in amongst all that! You may also be doing all that yourself before your partner gets home from their own job!

She will try and lead you to think she is your friend, she’s sharing the things she absolutely loves ? with you. She’s not putting her hand in her pocket and buying them herself though. She received a gift from her Mum at Christmas and she shared an affiliate link to it. You buy it and she’s making money from something she received as a gift from a family member! Now it’s perhaps one thing for her to make money on these links when it’s goods directly from a company, but this was a gift from her own Mum. She clearly does not appreciate anything. Everything has a price to Rebecca, and she will sell to the highest bidder.

• Heart
  • Sad

Choco88

VIP Member
Another fallen sheep to add to the ‘15’ over here ?

I’ve been lurking since the DLP boob but I thought It was time to pull my finger out and join.

Hi Mrs M if you’re reading! ?

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I have lurked here from being a follower of Rebecca's but can't help posting now. I feel embarrassed for her that she's deleted every comment not agreeing with her on her IG posts but when you lot started writing better example posts that she should reply, she has started replying in a very likewise way ?. Taking advise from 'trolls'?!

I went off her when all this 'troll' business started to take off. She comes across as a spoilt brat who throws her toys out the pram when she does not get her own way. She chose to put her life out there! I'm not saying its right and I disagree with a lot of what has been said and shared on here. But I also disagree with a lot of what she has shared (or not shared for that matter) but she is not open to listening to opinions that she does not agree with. What sort of socially isolated life must she live.

Rightly or wrongly when you put your life out there you make yourself open to opinion and gossip. Just walk into any news agent to see the amount of gossip magazines that thrive off of people that have put themselves in the public eye. Again, I'm not saying I think that is right or that I agree with it but you should know what the repercussions can be from putting yourself in the public eye. This is even more reason to be honest and transparent.

These gossip sites have existed long before Rebecca has been around and there and multiple sites with hundreds of threads. I've seen people truly trolled and 'trashed' a lot worse than her. They have not acted like a spoilt child over it. Honestly, get over yourself Rebecca you put yourself in this position if you don't like it do your job properly or get another job. That's just life and you have made yourself come across as extremely unlikeable from your reactions.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Idkk

Chatty Member
I’m so glad I’m finally going to have a book to tell me how to spend time with my kids. We’ve just been staring at the wall for years. One time the oldest suggested a game of cards but no one had scheduled it in an aesthetic manual for us so we had to just stare at the card deck instead. Little Ryan said it was his best day yet, so that’s something.

• Haha
Reactions: 46

AndRepeat

400 kilometre warm up :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I generally don't like to say things like thus but she makes it too easy - thick as two short planks. 400km. That's about 250 miles. Rebecca hen, if you can row 250 miles for a warm up then I don't think you need a PT. Save your dolla.

• Haha
Reactions: 45

montydonfc

VIP Member
Thread Suggestion:

Mrs M & Me - Tattle Together, Hobbits Forever, Look out the window, what do you see? Is that you flytipping again, Lee?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
No longer a sheep I’ve had enough of her being a rude selfish bitch! She deserves nothing stupid cow! UNGRATEFUL. I rewatched her old videos from the birth of florenc onwards and it’s like watching a completely different person! She was so interesting and down to earth and now it’s all about how much free stuff she can gain from EVERYTHING!!!! My god woman wake up and pay attention to your morals! You run a YouTube channel you will be subject to criticism but for the love of god stop being your own worst enemy and messing up everything you do! It’s like you’re bringing it on yourself! Get a grip! Tell your husband to go back to work and the pair of you stop mooching of gifts and do some real content on your channel! NO we don’t want to see fitness! We WANT to see cleaning, food hauls, day in the life, vlogs. We DONT want to see all the free crap you get because we don’t get stuff like that and we ain’t gonna buy it either! We want to see REAL stuff! Do yourself a favour and sit down and make a real video with Lee about your house and finance and give us real information otherwise you are just going to lose everything!! THANKS rant over.

• Heart
M

Member 2133

Mrs Meldrum #17 Flying tipping Lee, Mummy and Me, who’s wearing the naughty vest? Edgy or Lee?

• Haha
  • Heart

Hm3616

Please someone comment that they can’t order one because they’re doing a no spend Jan - then proceed to explain what that is and what it involves ??

• Haha
Reactions: 40

ChilliDog

What an absolute beast she is.
I fully believe Emily Norris had a lot to do with her planner. Rebecca you are simply a wannabe. An absolute joke. You deleting comments from people who are hurting about their family situations and your book is AN ABSOLUTE DISGRACE.
All you had to do was say “I completely understand your perspective however the book was designed from my point of view as a mother. I take your point on board and will see if there are any other suitable alternatives that would be a better fit for your family....”.
You utter dick.

Longtimelurker

I’ve been reading for a while now. Time to post!

Always thought she was a bit snappy and moody to be honest
Always liked Lee, he seems like great fun two very different personalities

Used to be a huge fan but agree with some posters that her content has deteriorated majorly lately.

I really don’t mind whether or not stuff has been gifted, that’s the world we live in unfortunately, it’s cheap advertising for companies, just like product placement in movies etc.

But i have to admit the amount of adverts on her insta the last while started to annoy me because it’s like she was just taking every offer that came her way rather than only agreeing to work with companies she truly liked.
And I used to read the comments and wonder why I was the only one annoyed!! I see now from this thread that she’s a serial blocker ??

I loved and I mean LOVED their old house! No idea why they wanted to move so bad ! I just don’t like the new house it doesn’t feel cosy and homey! I actually go back and watch old vlogs and videos instead because I prefer them !!

It’s always annoyed me the way she goes on about her weight when she’s very very petite. Sending out awful messages to young people.
She barely eats anything aswell so many times she’s admitted to not eating anything until the afternoon!

I think a while ago she said a friend of hers owned a gym and gave her free membership ? Guess that’s the raminator guy??

The no spend January was ridiculous she didn’t even try really ?

Ummmmmm what else !!

Oh the whole weekend retreat thing! She wrote to mummydaddyme saying looks like a lovely weekend and the reply was something like thanks it was ! Found it strange there was no “shame you couldn’t make it “
Very cringey if she was pretending she was invited!

Also I’ve always found her very pretentious.
I’m gonna admit I have a YouTube channel it’s very small only 100 subs or so, I do it mainly for a hobby I enjoy film making and I make family vlogs because I find them fab to look back on. Anyway my point is I never really film myself in public, because well it’s weird ! Or when I’m in company of others. But I always found Rebecca to be so flaunting of her camera, even when she had barely any subscribers it was kind of a “look at me I’m a somebody” and always a sort of show off perhaps is that the right word?? Maybe she just has more confidence than me but that’s how it came across! Not in the slightest bit humble !

Anyway that’s my two pence I just decided to air my few opinions !!!

Guys, I'm casting YouTube on to the telly, and for some reason Mrs Ms garden tour came on, I wasn't paying attention because I was "pottering" around doing something... Husband comes in the room to ask me something...few minutes later he goes "Who's this pretentious twat? Why does she feel the need to say grounds instead of garden?" ????

• Haha
Reactions: 39

FitiverMin

Chatty Member
I see she’s now on a deleting spree. I haven’t read anything horrible or negative at all on comments. It’s fair comment for people to say not all children have a mummy for whatever reason, therefore they cannot buy it!
Oh no, I’ve FINALLY been blocked!!! It’s been a long time coming I must say. Shes actually so bloody inconsistent considering I’ve posted links to tattle, criticised her #nospendjan and called her out on being gifted holidays on insta ; and it only takes liking a few critical comments to get me shafted!!!

Call me an Aiberdonian Quine but that woman is NAE WISE!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39