Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

philopastry75

She is thick as mince, the NHS won’t give that hayfever injection anymore because of serious side effects and she’s banging on about it being a shame her child can’t have it! She is also using her platform to promote something that is potentially harmful to people, she’s a total disgrace of a grown up.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22

Kittymum

I know what you mean, I'm not Kylie Minogue but she's bloated looking and with her being shorter in height it's really noticeable. The hamster cheeks and neck are growing at a rate of knots, it's mysterious.
It’s what she eats!! - coffee & cakes at the gym or cafes with “chums” Protein shakes!!! all washed down with alcohol!! add to that the never ending bleaching of hair and sun damage -has completely changed her look from the slim , pretty, young mum she once was…..
“Skinny jeans are for skinny genes”” eh Binny???

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
She’s got some nerve cradling that baby like Auntie of the Year when she couldn’t give a shiny shit about her own kids. Mind you, she probably did like them until they could talk and develop their own personalities

philopastry75

I can put on 5lbs over the course of the day FFS. She is everything that is wrong with weight and diet culture, once again she’s showing her inability to reflect on her past (published on SM for the world to see) and change her behaviour. I cannot imagine how miserable a life spent trying to loose weight for holiday must be and don't get me started on biohacking.

Binny, love, get yourself to the GP and sort out whatever is going on with your hormones and thyroid and then clean up your lifestyle. Taking a supplement with little to no reliable evidence on it's efficacy does not a life sort out (or hack FFS!).

Last edited:

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
Anyone else who has been doing their job at her age for more than a decade is either ready to move on or convert their experience into something else . Most OG you tubers , twats though they can be, have invested in property or products and/ or pivoted into “writing” books or social media expertise / training . Rebecca is still making spelling f mistakes and affiliate linking amazon with no desire to push anything beyond the level of low effort .
Don’t forget she’s written two books
iolfrd5w2soqxfxeg5c3h6&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif

• Haha

Phil I Buster

VIP Member
It’s crazy that she’d deem a retail job below her when her actual job is pissing about on Instagram complaining about her hair.

• Haha

mrsbaldie

Can’t she just eat proper normal unprocessed food. Adding supplements to your kids food shouldn’t be necessary if they are eating properly and especially not supplements that will do god knows what to their growing bodies. She eats appallingly and has a really bad relationship to food, she has no idea the damage she is doing to the girls minds and body image.

Reactions: 21
When I think I am a disorganised mess, I just take one look at this idiot and realise I’m doing ok 😂 How can she be so disorganised when she doesn’t work? I don’t get it. I work 35 hours a week so not quite full time but enough to be spinning lots of plates and yet I can manage a packed lunch without rushing to the shops of a morning 🙄

avabella

VIP Member
Beggy is counter arguing against herself here. She makes out that Poppy is disruptive to their family life, sleeping etc. But then is she an angel in school and it’s the other children that are disruptive?
Only disruptive when it disturbs you eh Beggy

emma0802

Beggy will be FUMING if she’s had to interrupt her tattoo to see to her child 🤣🙈 you know, like a good mum would.
---
Does this say ‘imagine’?
Yes it’s after the song and she admitted that when she got it done, she didn’t realise that John Lennon was dead 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow

Lilro182

Her latest stories ‘I’ve collected a few new friends’. WTF, who collects friends??!

• Haha
Reactions: 20

DoseofReality

VIP Member
She called herself neurodiverse in her YouYube video. No Beggy you just don't have a clue and are lazy. She had to film that YouTube video just to be able to brag about going away for 3 weeks.

• Wow
  • Angry

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
She’s such a solo parent I’m shooketh that she didn’t wish herself a Happy Fathers Day!

• Haha

BedheadEd

She needs a job and then she can have a bit of perspective about what is important and stop stressing over really what is trivial in the grand scheme of things

• Heart