Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Exhaustednurse

VIP Member
But their lifestyle is not really that high end is it? I agree that it’s very strange for a women if her to not work, but I assume Binny thinks this aspirational.

They eat crap, cheap food, the clothes she does keep are cheap too. The go on holiday outside of the main season.

She’s not dropping £600 a month in Waitrose, or getting a decent wine order. Never buys interiors that appear to be on value. It’s all a bit cheap and crap really.

Reactions: 23

Hairyetta

VIP Member
Its a different product every week now. She can't be using all of them. This is my biggest beef with influencers especially Binny. They would put dog shit in thier bottle and drink if it earned them some money. Just so un genuine

Londonchick

Chatty Member
Put your hands on the wheel while driving and stop filming yourself!!!!! Absolutely boils my piss 🤬🤬

• Angry

Uddlemupped

VIP Member
I know her kids are at school so 'should' know better but did she really lose a bag of things including tablets and medicated cream and she found it in her kids toys???!!! And that doesn't bother her at all??

What if they had friends round to play (I know, I know, a bit of a stretch) and someone else's kid took a tablet??? Or her little nephew?

🤦‍♀️
I don’t believe for a minute Poppy (because we all know she’s insinuating it was) hid the bag in her LOL doll box

It’s probably been on the floor of her “office” under the twenty tons of shit she has lying about the place

Dunwoodyan

There's a Mango in Palma de Mallorca airport ???????
Shit you miss all the good stuff when you only fly business class ..... all I saw was the (crappy) lounge with the free champagne 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Oh ffs she’s a runner now god help us.
Typical Rebecca starting off like a big shot instead of easing herself in.. then come the injuries and thr crash and burn because she hasn’t built up any strength or endurance . Well done 👍
---
Sometimes I get mom guilt for working full time shifts in a hospital but then I remember my kids have never had to write me a note to remind them that they need lunches and then I know I mustn't be doing too bad 🧘🩷
Sometimes I feel bad for sitting working on my computer in the other room while my kid plays or eats .. but then I remember I am making an honest living and building up a sweet retirement pot and paying for the roof over our heads and all his clubs and toys etc .. and that sees a lazy work shy muppet who doesn’t think beyond her next hair cut and all is right in the world 😂

• Heart

GhostHoward

VIP Member
Slightly veering off topic - what’s the sudden trend with protein? Why is everyone on social media buying it in a powder and not getting it from nutritional sources?!
I THINK it’s that lots of people are going on about the thermogenic effect of protein so whilst a calorie is a calorie, your body can burn more to digest them. It’s really not very much though. Most of your calorie burn comes from just existing. The next is from your NEAT. Exercise is but a shot glass in a swimming pool for most of us.

High protein diets are really filling BUT I completely agree, WHY not get it from normal food. I can hit my protein goals and don’t eat meat, ffs. Carbs are not the devil. Fat is not the devil.

Diet culture is fucking TOXIC. It’s where 90% of my food issues come from.

• Heart

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
Tattooist has reposted ger story saying it was nice to meet her. She obviously never did the evil eye tattoo.

Binny has been very quiet today. Probably spent the day on the toilet after downing all those supplements at the same time yesterday 🤭
She thinks she’s a princess, all stars and glitter
But really she’s spent the day stuck on the shitter

Follow me for more profound poems 👍

• Haha

philopastry75

She is thick as mince, the NHS won’t give that hayfever injection anymore because of serious side effects and she’s banging on about it being a shame her child can’t have it! She is also using her platform to promote something that is potentially harmful to people, she’s a total disgrace of a grown up.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22

Kittymum

I know what you mean, I'm not Kylie Minogue but she's bloated looking and with her being shorter in height it's really noticeable. The hamster cheeks and neck are growing at a rate of knots, it's mysterious.
It’s what she eats!! - coffee & cakes at the gym or cafes with “chums” Protein shakes!!! all washed down with alcohol!! add to that the never ending bleaching of hair and sun damage -has completely changed her look from the slim , pretty, young mum she once was…..
“Skinny jeans are for skinny genes”” eh Binny???

philopastry75

I can put on 5lbs over the course of the day FFS. She is everything that is wrong with weight and diet culture, once again she’s showing her inability to reflect on her past (published on SM for the world to see) and change her behaviour. I cannot imagine how miserable a life spent trying to loose weight for holiday must be and don't get me started on biohacking.

Binny, love, get yourself to the GP and sort out whatever is going on with your hormones and thyroid and then clean up your lifestyle. Taking a supplement with little to no reliable evidence on it's efficacy does not a life sort out (or hack FFS!).

Last edited: