Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nebbie

“Really disruptive”. Listen Rebecca you fucking gif!! No child is purposely “disruptive” as you put it. Sensory overload, personal issues as well as many other things means kids can play up in class settings. That’s like me saying Poppy must be disruptive because she doesn’t like school so surely she must distract the learning of the other kids. Open up your small mind you bloated faced fanny!!! Let’s not gloss over the fact that Poppy clearly has deep set issues that she isn’t settling.
My 14yr old daughter is one of the 'disruptive ' ones and Binny's post has made me so angry.
My girl came to me age 5 (yes officially she's a Foster child but in our home she's our daughter).
She's had a shit start in life with some horrific trauma. She's currently being tested for ADHD/Autism and needs a LOT of emotional support for her mental health. She cannot cope with group work in class. She's extremely intelligent so finished her work to a high standard in a short space of time then gets bored and acts up. School have been outstanding at supporting her and our family.
No one in our village knows she's a Foster child and so she's just seen a the problem kid. All their little darlings are perfect and obviously do nothing wrong....... except make my girl's life miserable.
Perhaps if people like Binny stopped labeling kids as disruptive etc and looked at why some behaviors existed maybe they could educate their kids on how to support their peers rather than alienate them.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 58

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
Maybe it’s to signal stop ✋ to Lee in case his wee pinky of passion goes rogue and tries to take her from behind?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47

You better werk

Chatty Member
Sometimes I get mom guilt for working full time shifts in a hospital but then I remember my kids have never had to write me a note to remind them that they need lunches and then I know I mustn't be doing too bad 🧘🩷

• Heart
Reactions: 39

nebbie

My 14yr old daughter is one of the 'disruptive ' ones and Binny's post has made me so angry.
My girl came to me age 5 (yes officially she's a Foster child but in our home she's our daughter).
She's had a shit start in life with some horrific trauma. She's currently being tested for ADHD/Autism and needs a LOT of emotional support for her mental health. She cannot cope with group work in class. She's extremely intelligent so finished her work to a high standard in a short space of time then gets bored and acts up. School have been outstanding at supporting her and our family.
No one in our village knows she's a Foster child and so she's just seen a the problem kid. All their little darlings are perfect and obviously do nothing wrong....... except make my girl's life miserable.
Perhaps if people like Binny stopped labeling kids as disruptive etc and looked at why some behaviors existed maybe they could educate their kids on how to support their peers rather than alienate them.
Just wanted to thank everyone for the support on here. The replies I've had have reduced me to tears. It's good to know that they're are still some decent folk out there.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

GhostHoward

VIP Member
IMG_8908.jpeg

Nah love, it’s not the hair. You just wish you looked like her.

IMG_8899.jpeg

IMG_8898.jpeg

Yes, that’s a real diamond. Yes. I believe that.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
She’s probably worried her kids will be in classes with kids from the affordable housing and she will have to be friendly with their parents who go to the affordable pub.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
I heard that schools don’t tell the parents/kids until the last day of term so they don’t end up inundated with calls from parents like Rebekah who don’t agree with class changes and demand their kids be moved. Gives them the whole of summer holidays to calm the fuck down

• Haha

Catwoman

VIP Member
She really needs reality to slap her in the face. Just back from another holiday, got two more booked and moaning about the weather. Her whinging and whining is so bloody tiresome. 🙄

She must be a nightmare to be around. I can't think of anything worse that this constant bloody pity party. What's really wrong with her is handmaiden is away.

Build a bridge and get over it Binny and stop being such an ungrateful self absorbed pain in the arse.

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
God she really doesn't know she's born. To quote Taylor Swift ..." I'd rather burn my whole life down than carry on listening to all this bitching and whining"!! I think Taylor wrote those lyrics about Binny!!

I am not a violent person but seriously she needs a good slap to wake her up. HOW....HOW THE FUCK......can she NOT see that the reason she never sticks to anything, her weight yo-yo's, she's never happy is because she has ZERO life! Nothing! She does NOTHING all day every day. Gets up, takes kids to school. eats eggs for breakfast and lunch. Walks the dog, goes to Jazz or the gym drinks calorific coffees with the "chums' picks up kids and moans about homework etc. Then goes watches tv before going to bed - and repeat like fucking groundhog day! No wonder she's never happy and always chasing something to make her happy. Its really pathetic she is mid 30's and apart from a brief succession social media years ago she has done NOTHING with her life! NOTHING. No accomplishments, no jobs, nothing! Fuck me. Imagine when she gets to my age(mid 50's) and looks back on her life - its so empty.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

WhippetGood

When I say I ran here - her husband is an absolute sap working offshore for two weeks and coming home for her to immediately check out and get in to bed and rest. What’s she so tired for? Her kids are in school, she doesn’t work, she barely cleans and tidies that house. Pathetic

Reactions: 28