Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
God she really doesn't know she's born. To quote Taylor Swift ..." I'd rather burn my whole life down than carry on listening to all this bitching and whining"!! I think Taylor wrote those lyrics about Binny!!

I am not a violent person but seriously she needs a good slap to wake her up. HOW....HOW THE FUCK......can she NOT see that the reason she never sticks to anything, her weight yo-yo's, she's never happy is because she has ZERO life! Nothing! She does NOTHING all day every day. Gets up, takes kids to school. eats eggs for breakfast and lunch. Walks the dog, goes to Jazz or the gym drinks calorific coffees with the "chums' picks up kids and moans about homework etc. Then goes watches tv before going to bed - and repeat like fucking groundhog day! No wonder she's never happy and always chasing something to make her happy. Its really pathetic she is mid 30's and apart from a brief succession social media years ago she has done NOTHING with her life! NOTHING. No accomplishments, no jobs, nothing! Fuck me. Imagine when she gets to my age(mid 50's) and looks back on her life - its so empty.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
‘Girls trips should be on prescription’

judging by your swelling Beggy, it looks like your having an adverse reaction to you prescription

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
Driving around with her windows down and her music up loud makes her feel so good?! Obnoxious bitch. No one but NO-ONE wants to hear her shit music blaring out of her shit Tesla. God is she 17 or 35?! She’s really never grown out the teenage era. Stunted in every way except her chins!

Peachy9

VIP Member
My 14yr old daughter is one of the 'disruptive ' ones and Binny's post has made me so angry.
My girl came to me age 5 (yes officially she's a Foster child but in our home she's our daughter).
She's had a shit start in life with some horrific trauma. She's currently being tested for ADHD/Autism and needs a LOT of emotional support for her mental health. She cannot cope with group work in class. She's extremely intelligent so finished her work to a high standard in a short space of time then gets bored and acts up. School have been outstanding at supporting her and our family.
No one in our village knows she's a Foster child and so she's just seen a the problem kid. All their little darlings are perfect and obviously do nothing wrong....... except make my girl's life miserable.
Perhaps if people like Binny stopped labeling kids as disruptive etc and looked at why some behaviors existed maybe they could educate their kids on how to support their peers rather than alienate them.
Aside post, but thank you for being able to give her stability, consistency and hope for the future ❤

• Heart

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
‘Hey chums let’s all put our teeny Mango bags in the middle and I’ll take a photo for my insta’
Imagine?!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26

Lilro182

When everything aligns to give you an hour child free in an eve. Erm isn’t that her day to day life?? Every day is child free. She’s that tone deaf it’s staggering.

Shame we haven’t seen the tattoo 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Catwoman

VIP Member
No job should be considered less worthy than another.

Rebecca Meldrum has no skills or qualities to offer ANY employer. She's ruined any chance of that with her online nonsense. I won't get into her personality, but she's she's lacking organisational, social or basic life skills. She is lazy. She has demonstrated she lacks motivation, shows little interest in ever completing a task or project. Is difficult to manage and could not work with others or with the public. 10 years plus in this game yet she's not developed any better skills, probably the reverse. Even with additional support and extensive coaching, what's she got to offer an employer? Damn all.

philopastry75

I don’t believe for a minute Poppy (because we all know she’s insinuating it was) hid the bag in her LOL doll box

It’s probably been on the floor of her “office” under the twenty tons of shit she has lying about the place
Or she pretended it was lost so she could aff link the Loop earplugs and get a dig in for P. I really wouldn’t put that past her at this stage:

GhostHoward

VIP Member
IMG_8716.png

Can we also stop to take stock of this being what Binny thinks is a suitable lunch for a growing child at school?

How do they not have bread in the house for a sandwich?
Pasta for a pasta salad?
Just…anything…?

• Wow
  • Angry

Catwoman

VIP Member
The fact she’s wearing the same colour jersey has made me chuckle more than it should. Anyway feast your eyes on this monstrosity
Couldn't have happened to a nicer person. That's what a life of lies, entitlement and obnoxious behaviours towards others does to you.

Skinny jeans for skinny genes was it? 👖😉

• Heart

Uddlemupped

VIP Member
She’s probably worried her kids will be in classes with kids from the affordable housing and she will have to be friendly with their parents who go to the affordable pub.
This 😂😂😂

She needs to remember she’s married to a bloke from Torry with a RFC tattoo 😂

• Haha

Catwoman

VIP Member
This is why I don’t understand or get lots of influencers. Some have amazing homes and experiences off the back of it but lots of them sell their souls yet live in quite modest homes with no real perks of the job other than not having a real job!
To sum up Rebecca Meldrum.... 'the epitome of wasted opportunity'. They could have been minted, mortgage free, property investments, even a holiday home and a fantastic nest egg for the 3 girls. The dumbfucks fucked it up with their ignorance and entitlement on so many levels. They are now well overtaken by sewer rat dafties raking it in even more easily nowadays all over tik tok. The Meldrums couldn't even manage that nowadays. Can you see her with her dish up dinners and tik tok shop? Nah. Me neither. She couldn't even manage that. Meldrums? More like Humdrums.

• Heart

Catwoman

VIP Member
35 year old Mother of 3 posts on social media that's she's broken a nail. Is this Fuckwit for real? 💅

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Uddlemupped

VIP Member
I’ll never understand why her house is always so messy! She doesn’t do anything all day.. how hard is it to tidy up after she’s used something?!?

She’s just lazy!

Soggyfeetsummer

Chatty Member
Poor Binny isn’t getting enough attention so she posts a photo of her calendar showing appointments for Poppy which should be confidential. All very munchausen by proxy!!

• Wow

Booklover

VIP Member
When I say I ran here - her husband is an absolute sap working offshore for two weeks and coming home for her to immediately check out and get in to bed and rest. What’s she so tired for? Her kids are in school, she doesn’t work, she barely cleans and tidies that house. Pathetic
...and not too tired for running, jazz, gym, meeting up with pals, holidays, shilling vitamins. But is suddenly tired the minute Wee Lee is back from WORKING. What a selfish, thoughtless, bone idle twat.