Mrs Meldrum #153 full of scrunchies and bad decisions

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her form in the gym in her latest ad 🤣🤣🫣 you can tell she is using the lightest weight available.

Reactions: 12
Oh no I like willpowders 🙄 is that an advert? If it is then it's undisclosed and frankly I'm disappointed they would be associated with her as she's such a dick head.

Reactions: 4
Chocolate bone broth?? Sounds absolutely bleeping rancid 🤢🤢 she really will promote any shite. Get a real job binny and some self respect while you’re at it.

• Sick
The bench press she's doing is with a 15 kg bar. Hardly impressive for someone who goes to the gym "regularly". Don't get me wrong- exercise is good and it's not all about the weight you can lift etc but she bleats on and bleeping on about being healthy, moving more, cold showers etc whatever her bleeping latest fad is asnd never ticks to anything. Now she's downing every supplement out there without having the first clue what its about and all those bleeping protein shakes too- a bloody body builder doesn't eat as much protein as she does!!! Rebecca your body can only process a certain amount of protein every day- the rest your body gets rid off. My PT told me this who actually is qualified and knows what he's talking about. She has absolutely no clue what's she's talking about and frankly is fuckign dangerous to anyone stupid enough to think she actually has brain and know what she's talking about. She just bandies the latest "buzz word" about like Bio- hacking- she has NO CLUE!!!
Honestly- no wonder her and that other twit waffle Beggy Hobson are managed by the same company- they're both as thick as tit and will sell anything with no loyalty and don't care if they're promoting sunscreen while looking pink as a bleeping cooked lobster!!

Reactions: 20
I always thought that with things like bone broth the goal was to have it as untampered with as possible? It feels contradictory to have it in a chocolate powder type form. Admittedly I read a lot of 'crunchy' nutrition books and blogs so could be a bit biased.

She does seem to use lots of different supplements though and I wonder if she would benefit from either a visit to her GP or a qualified herbal practitioner. At best she's cancelling out the supplements and as worst she could do damage unintentionally.

Reactions: 4
Its a different product every week now. She can't be using all of them. This is my biggest beef with influencers especially Binny. They would put dog tit in thier bottle and drink if it earned them some money. Just so un genuine

Reactions: 23
Can’t she just eat proper normal unprocessed food. Adding supplements to your kids food shouldn’t be necessary if they are eating properly and especially not supplements that will do god knows what to their growing bodies. She eats appallingly and has a really bad relationship to food, she has no idea the damage she is doing to the girls minds and body image.

Oh my she isn’t biohacking my arse! She’s constantly out drinking and eating, she says she has been using the Willpowder stuff for ages, also rubbish (does that mean she has been sent all that free of charge?) It was Happy Mammoth a few days ago, I bet her body doesn’t know whether it is coming or going!

Reactions: 16
Oh my she isn’t biohacking my arse! She’s constantly out drinking and eating, she says she has been using the Willpowder stuff for ages, also rubbish (does that mean she has been sent all that free of charge?) It was Happy Mammoth a few days ago, I bet her body doesn’t know whether it is coming or going!
No wonder she shits through the eye of a needle

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She can’t be taking the book “Ultra-processed people” too seriously as I’m pretty sure Chris Van-Tulekan is one of the many, many doctors/professors (looking at you Tim Spector) saying that 90% of supplements are utter bullshit.

You should be able to get everything other than Vit D and B12 (mostly veggie/vegans) from diet alone. Any other supplements should be, simply, unnecessary.

Reactions: 14
Right ya bastards

I’ve never been on the side of “she gets her lips done”
I know there has been many a debate on this with the injection holes, puffy lips etc butttttttttt

This is all the proof I need

HER TOP LIP DOESN’T bleeping MOVE

also, i ain’t taking any health and beauty advice from someone who is 35 but looks 55

K THANKS BYE

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
It is actually hilarious. Her so called health kick lasts until her next trip, she maybe loses about 2lbs then she goes on holiday and gains another 5lbs 🤣🤣🤣🤣 it’s hardly biohacking when she rams cocktails and any old shite down her gullet at every opportunity. And why do 3 children need collagen powder stirred into their meals????

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her hair is so bad. Why are her roots so so dark? And so much regrowth already, unless it wasn't done properly in the first place. This is the worst it's looked for a long time

Her hair is so bad. Why are her roots so so dark? And so much regrowth already, unless it wasn't done properly in the first place. This is the worst it's looked for a long time
She’s got naturally really dark hair.. she needs a root smudge so she doesn’t need it bleached so often

She’s been blonde for 20+ years she used to be able to take care of it - she needs to go back to whoever did it when Florence and Poppy were little

I think it’s a combination these days of a tit hairdresser and whatever is going on with her health wise that she’s in denial about

Reactions: 17
She’s got naturally really dark hair.. she needs a root smudge so she doesn’t need it bleached so often

She’s been blonde for 20+ years she used to be able to take care of it - she needs to go back to whoever did it when Florence and Poppy were little

I think it’s a combination these days of a tit hairdresser and whatever is going on with her health wise that she’s in denial about
This isn’t the first north east iNfLuEnCeR I’ve said this about today but if she wasn’t such a horror, I would feel sorry for her. She’s totally lost herself and is shilling a different but same product every day. Her husband is a broken man and I don’t believe it’s a happy home. She could change things but she would rather everyone suffer (including her) than ‘admit defeat’.

But she is a horror so I’ll save my sympathy

Reactions: 22
It's so tiring doing absolutely sweet fa. Only just home and she's checked out of family life already. She needs a serious intervention, this behaviour is not normal

To say she only cleaned her dressing table on Sunday it looks an absolute mess already. Fgs at least shut the drawers Binny.

Reactions: 11