Mrs Meldrum #153 full of scrunchies and bad decisions

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I say I ran here - her husband is an absolute sap working offshore for two weeks and coming home for her to immediately check out and get in to bed and rest. What’s she so tired for? Her kids are in school, she doesn’t work, she barely cleans and tidies that house. Pathetic

Reactions: 30
She is thick as mince, the NHS won’t give that hayfever injection anymore because of serious side effects and she’s banging on about it being a shame her child can’t have it! She is also using her platform to promote something that is potentially harmful to people, she’s a total disgrace of a grown up.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
When I say I ran here - her husband is an absolute sap working offshore for two weeks and coming home for her to immediately check out and get in to bed and rest. What’s she so tired for? Her kids are in school, she doesn’t work, she barely cleans and tidies that house. Pathetic
...and not too tired for running, jazz, gym, meeting up with pals, holidays, shilling vitamins. But is suddenly tired the minute Wee Lee is back from WORKING. What a selfish, thoughtless, bone idle twit.

Reactions: 24
I’m sorry but I find her totally pathetic. She is a woman who does not work, she has HOURS free in her life and yet she is a total scruff, clearly feels uncomfortable in her body / weight (I personally feel there’s nothing wrong with her bod (bar the neck) but you can tell she hates it), the house is a state constantly, she’s knackered.. what is the excuse for it?!? I work full time and have a 2 year old and 1 year old and things are in a much better state! It actually baffles me

Reactions: 22
Does she realise that Lee isn’t on 2 weeks holiday when he’s “on the rig”?? It’s an insult to go to bed the min he gets home
( unless he’s going too 🤢) Oh and Binny, when you read here - horizontal stripes do no favours to the fuller figure!! Oh for the days of skinny jeans eh???
---
Can I just point out I would NEVER criticise anyone’s size….. but in her case I make an exception!!!

Reactions: 18
A day off with hayfever? Is that a thing?!

Her kids attendance most be soo bad, do they have different laws in Scotland?

Reactions: 11
A day off with hayfever? Is that a thing?!

Her kids attendance most be soo bad, do they have different laws in Scotland?
Yes they do - they don’t fine parents.They don’t really do anything although they “could” seek an attendance order but don’t usually. But low attendance could result in a safeguarding concern as it’s paramount to neglect.

Reactions: 5
Does she realise that Lee isn’t on 2 weeks holiday when he’s “on the rig”?? It’s an insult to go to bed the min he gets home
( unless he’s going too 🤢) Oh and Binny, when you read here - horizontal stripes do no favours to the fuller figure!! Oh for the days of skinny jeans eh???
---
Can I just point out I would NEVER criticise anyone’s size….. but in her case I make an exception!!!
She’s like Sarah Knott-Sensible - she thinks her husband is on a boys’ holiday when he’s away at sea. Sarah definitely does this and Binny is probably the same - passive aggressive comments about them being away all the time, failing to take into account a) they’re working and b) if they didn’t, neither would have the chance to fanny about on social media (albeit Sarah does have a job)

I wonder if there has been a fallout with Lee’s mum and if so, I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s told him to wise up and stop being a mug

Reactions: 13
She’s fully fucked off her real engagement ring for the Christmas cracker ring 🤣🤣 she wants to be rich so badly it’s painful

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don’t get why she would change her wedding band? I can’t imagine swapping mine as if it’s costume jewellery.

Reactions: 16
I don’t get why she would change her wedding band? I can’t imagine swapping mine as if it’s costume jewellery.
More proof she values nothing! I didn’t even take my wedding band off during major surgery - I made them cover it. She jumps on every bandwagon going doesn’t she!

Reactions: 5
If you’re doing a paid advert and a bird flies into the window - start the bloody recording again you lazy cow. So lazy and useless. Can’t ever get things right!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is she really allowed to make the claims she is about the powder? Curing insomnia, anxiety, peri menopause symptoms etc? Hello ASA
I had a look at the Willpowders website too and I’m amazed they are allowed to claim what they do there, some of the studies they have based their claims on are piss poor too. I think it will all boil down to the supplement/ performance aid/ functional food industry being unregulated but I was thinking exactly the same as you.

Reactions: 11
I’m surprised she’s still got a finger the wedding band is so tight on it!
Wee Lee is a doormat if he thinks it’s ok for her to retire to her bedroom as soon as he comes back home!! She has every single day to herself not to mention they are in bed for 7pm every night. Her selfishness is beyond words!!

Reactions: 10