Mrs Meldrum #153 full of scrunchies and bad decisions

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My 14yr old daughter is one of the 'disruptive ' ones and Binny's post has made me so angry.
My girl came to me age 5 (yes officially she's a Foster child but in our home she's our daughter).
She's had a tit start in life with some horrific trauma. She's currently being tested for ADHD/Autism and needs a LOT of emotional support for her mental health. She cannot cope with group work in class. She's extremely intelligent so finished her work to a high standard in a short space of time then gets bored and acts up. School have been outstanding at supporting her and our family.
No one in our village knows she's a Foster child and so she's just seen a the problem kid. All their little darlings are perfect and obviously do nothing wrong....... except make my girl's life miserable.
Perhaps if people like Binny stopped labeling kids as disruptive etc and looked at why some behaviors existed maybe they could educate their kids on how to support their peers rather than alienate them.
You are a wonderful advocate for your daughter and I wish there were more people like you ❤❤

99.9% of the children I have taught that Beggy would class as ‘disruptive’ have either a) a learning or other disability, b) deep rooted trauma from earlier in life or something on going or c) poor parenting/parents who can’t cope. Most have a combination of those things. If you could see a snapshot of what is going on in their lives ‘behind the scenes’, you would see that they are doing amazingly well to be in a school environment in the first place. It is NOT their fault, they are not just ‘naughty’ 😡. Most adults wouldn’t be able to cope with all that and then knuckle down to a full day of work….

• Heart
Reactions: 12

I know it’s not Binny but this made me 😂😂😂
Esp with her newly found gut issues….( sorry I’m no use at attaching things)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The ‘run club’ picture the gym has shared is nothing like the filtered view binny has shared of her matchstick legs. 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She does, but nothing like the other pictures she posts so just shows that she does edit her pictures down. Shameful.

Having a day off but needs to put on an aff link to get a few pennies 🤣

Reactions: 7
She’s such a try hard and she always knows where the camera is 😂

She definitely looks better there but her photoshop failures give me life so I hope she’ll keep doing them…

(I’m kidding, her daughters have no chance with self-confidence etc with her as a mother. I feel sorry for them)

Reactions: 11
She looks perfectly normal and looks like she's actually enjoying herself. She's the only twit following the ridiculous advice of youngsters to wear long socks with trainers though. 🤢
Muppet.

Reactions: 10
Oh I agree, she looks normal and nothing wrong with that. But absolutely not like she likes to portray.

Reactions: 11