Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

avabella

VIP Member
Day 8: when she threw Poppys nappy out the top floor window and put her down for a nap in a filthy muddy dress when she fell at the farm

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25

Tootoo

Chatty Member
I always enjoy these twats filming themselves walking away. They have to come back to pick up their phones….its playing pretend when you 5.

• Haha

I_Like_Tractors

VIP Member
She still follows Rami.... She's still featured on his page, he's a Co founder at both the gym and the restaurant she regularly attends so she's still sniffing around him. What went on Binny? Did you drop your drawers for the slimeball?

There must be a reason even if he is no longer a PT that she's not using one when all she did was speak about it, him, exercise and show off her body at an obsessional rate at the time.

Who can forget the fake transformation? She hasn't got an honest bone on her body.

If it's not that she made an arse of herself with him, she can't afford a PT or or can't be bothered.

What is it Binny?
That blue outfit photo is the one where she drew in the thigh gap and forgot to draw on the indents in the cupboard 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

TotalKarma

Day 3 : phoning Lee in hysterics when Poppy was unwell?? insisting he come home from a night out. Filmed it all instead of calling her parents, ambulance etc

• Haha

Zoewilliams9217

Chatty Member
Sorry, I am behind

Fuck off is this women mid 30s I don’t believe it for one second

Rebecca Meldrum for the love of all things holy SORT YOURSELF OUT

Cut your fucking hair off and dye it your natural brown, your simp of a husband can go do one

Cut out all the shit you are clearly eating and drinking

Stop with the fucking protein powders YOU DO NOT NEED THEM THEY ARE ONLY MAKING YOU PHAT

WEAR SPF ON YOUR FACE FOR THE LOVE OF FUCK. THE SUN DAMAGE IS HORRIFIC

*also time travel to a time you were looking at this social media game and give yourself a fucking slap and be a normal person

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24

DoseofReality

VIP Member
You'd think with Poppy's 'condition' that sports day would be too overwhelming, seen as going to town and the theatre with her family was too much, so she'd either want her parents support or be kept off that day. I guess Poppy is only overwhelmed when they want to do things as a 4 or only get gifted 4 theatre tickets.

• Sad
If everyone in the world now has ADHD, does that mean nobody has it? Why is everyone on Instagram self diagnosing themselves with it? We all have things about ourselves we'd like to improve, it doesn't mean we've all got ADHD. I don't think people should be allowed to say they've got a condition (if that's the right word) without a formal, professional diagnosis. It undermines the people who actually do have the condition, and it dilutes the meaning of the condition itself.
TLDR: fuck off beggy with your self diagnosis. You are a first class idiot.

Amanda90

How could she even concentrate in that room! If I was packing and trying on outfits before I even started I’d tidy up. As an unemployed adult with 3 able bodied children who can help tidy up there’s no need for any room to look like that.

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
I was in Majorca last year with pals for a 40th birthday and we ‘chartered a yatch’ similar to her one … it worked out about £120 each between 8 of us and we had the best day but it’s not the flex she thinks it is!!
I still refuse to believe she is in her early 30’s - I need hard evidence!!

• Haha

Hairyetta

VIP Member
So she's walking for Papryus today and not even mentioned any fundraising, wow new low hit there 🤬

• Angry
  • Sad

GamerLlama87

Chatty Member
Reading is such a lovely thing between a parent and kid and should be seen as relaxing.
This, every evening at 6:30pm I put my toddlers pyjamas on, he chooses 3 books from his shelf and we snuggle up to read them. It's my absolute favourite time of day, I love it. A lot of the time it extends to around 5 or 6 books and he falls asleep on my shoulder half way through one ❤

• Heart

FoksiOska

VIP Member
Didn't think it was possible for someone's nails to infuriate me so much, but there you go.
They're like old wonky gravestones that have been in the cemetery since the 1800s.
Screenshot_20240519_142509_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

piquant

when she thought she heard something out in the garden during the night when Lee was offshore ( and called Rami? ) and turn out it was an animal / deer?

• Haha

avabella

VIP Member
Day 21: the MASSIVE pineapple hairdo on the skiing holiday when the kids weren’t allowed anything from the shop and had to press their noses up against the glass 🙈🤣

• Haha