Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
why does she start every video saying she’s a mum of 3 girls, it’s a weird opener
I think they all get this advice from their “management” to repeat and repeat their “hook” in every post to keep their minions on side. They all do it
“British mum in America”
“Autism mom”
“Mum of 4 boys”
“Single mum of 2”
“Sahm mum of 15”
“Annoying work shy narcissist capable of getting knocked up”

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
Let’s face it, we all have a wee something in is - obsessing over things, losing interest in certain things quickly, and other ADHD traits but it doesn’t mean we have actual ADHD - she does not have it, she is just a bored housewife who thinks she is too posh to get a job or do anything worthwhile

Reactions: 30

daydreaming22

Lee likes me blonde!!! Bloody hell!! Get a life go brown and just get on with it!!
---
She’s needs to grow up!!

• Sick
Reactions: 29

Bumble2019

VIP Member
She's SHIT at videos nowadays, bloody rushing through the voiceovers. They are terrible.
---

Agree, but I think the filming of his girls dancing when they were unaware, allowing their safe places (bedrooms etc) to be filmed and the ultimate, allowing his youngest to be filmed unwell live on line was dispicable parenting. He's a creepy git.
On their podcast (what's happened to that BTW???!!) he said he always knew Rebecca was on her period because her "melons got massive" or did he say "jugs" - one or the other and that really made my skin crawl! What modern day young guy in his 30's even says that ffs?

• Sick
  • Wow

avabella

VIP Member
Day 35: When Lee stormed over to the builders to demand they keep the noise down.

• Haha

avabella

VIP Member
Day 37; When Lee submitted his opposition letter to the new builds, claiming there was no 'affordable pub' within walking distance to the new houses.

• Haha

HT2018

It was sports day at her kids school today i believe. Has she blown it off to go go karting and drinking with her husband. Wtaf.....

• Wow
  • Sad

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
I think this is one of her biggest issues. She does a lot of things thinking it comes across as really aspirational, when the reality is that for most of us on an alright income it’s just sort of par for the course. She’s braggy with no real reason to be.
Exactly and it’s not like she was chartering a Super Yatch belonging to some Russian oligarch!
She could have been helpful - loads of people will be going to Majorca this summer, why not say this is where we got the boat, how much it cost and what you get for your money & people might think oh I can do that??
Its.cos she wants people to think she’s hobnobbing about the Island just casually dropping a ton of cash with chartering a yatch for her chums!

TotalKarma

Sent a picture of her sunburn to Altruist Sun who have already paid her to advertise their product.
Just thought they should know how ineffective their product is if this is the amount of sun damage you can get using their sun cream 🤣😂

• Haha
  • Heart

avabella

VIP Member
Day 30: parking in a disabled space in the hospital because ‘the consultant told her she could’.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28

Kittymum

Judging by Facebook there’s another niece or nephew for Binny coo over for about 5 minutes
Can u imagine how old Ma Cannon will feel at family get togethers?? One daughter married to a manual worker with a RFC tattoo and a tramp stamp
Daughter no 2 knocked up by a dope smoking Canadian shrimp seller???

• Haha

#hereforit

She doesn’t want to get a diagnosis because she knows that an NHS professional will tell her there is nothing wrong with her. And she had no problem sticking at vlogging when it was making her good money. Funny, that.

Uddlemupped

VIP Member
I love Binny on holiday.. the fact this is a girls holiday is going to make it even better!

She’s going to get smashed and post absolute shite and embarrass herself

• Haha