Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
Suck it up buttercup, you CHOSE to have kids.

And you should’ve concentrated on your own homework Binny, it’s bane

IMG_2629.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Loulou23

Who called her diagnosing herself with adhd? Pisses me off as my child has it and really struggles in life. She just uses these things for content and the latest fad 😡

• Heart
  • Angry

InstaLurk

VIP Member
Knew this would be coming; it’s TikTok trendy to self-diagnose with ADHD so of course Beggy Useless has had to jump on it.

‘I get super-fixated on things like… my hair’

Fuck Me.

You’re a lazy narcissist, that’s all.

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
If they chose to go for a date with go karting and lunch instead of going to kids sports day, that’s really shitty. That’s 100% the stuff kids remember - nothing worse than looking about the crowd for your parents and they aren’t there - obvs forgivable when it’s not possible to attend due to work commitments but not cos they got a ‘better offer’ 🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 26

Booklover

VIP Member
Suck it up buttercup, you CHOSE to have kids.

And you should’ve concentrated on your own homework Binny, it’s bane

View attachment 2965709
Apart from being a shit speller and not knowing her homophones (look that up Binny). She has all day, every day completely childfree, doesn't have a job, and spends every available minute doing what she wants to do. And still she bitches about doing homework and doing reading practice with her healthy, safe and fed children!!

• Heart

Princess She-Ra

Day 16: “Mrs Meldrum will haunt me forever” and flounced off in a huff never to be seen again ( well for a couple of weeks!)

• Haha

Hairyetta

VIP Member
Looks like that Facebook post of Teagan and her 'daughters' litter picking has gone

👋 Hi Binny, thanks for stopping by!

• Haha
  • Wow

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
You haven’t got ADHD you stupid fucking bitch. You’re bored, your life is empty, you’re thick as shit and you’re a spoiled, entitled bitch. That’s not ADHD. That’s just trying find an excuse for your narcissistic behaviour.
OMG. She has INFURIATED me with this 😡😡😡😡

• Angry
Come on guys! It has to be the meltdown she had when looking after her parents' elderly cat. Which was vlogged for all and sundry to goggle at on youtube. Must have done wonders for family relation!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Soggyfeetsummer

Chatty Member
Ooh she is back at the local hair salon again…can’t wait for it to look no different and still totally fried and shit! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25