Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
I have to immortalise this absolute shite here

“I can sometimes be quite manic, and then others times very like “oooo” there’s not really much of an in-between with me, there is an in-between, I get really fixated on things”

Rebecca you are a bored housewife with no purpose. No need for a diagnoses here.
Nope, still not seeing why she thinks she had it. Poppy hasn’t slept well and doesn’t dance to her tune so she’s Googled it and thinks that she has ADHD. Half of the reason she is how she is is because she’s thick and the other is because she’s lazy. Throw on a sprinkle of entitlement, ignorance and boredom and that’s what I see. She is so insulting and doesn’t care. “I don’t mean this flippantly...” before she diagnoses herself and comes out with pug ignorant shite.

It’s not ADHD to fixate on your hair - it’s because you’re married to a man who likes his wifey to look a certain way. And you’re bored.

It’s not ADHD to want to live abroad - it’s normal. A lot of people fantasise about jacking it all in and living in the son. And you’re bored.

It’s not ADHD to worry about what you’re going to wear on holiday, it’s self-absorbed vanity and a failure to think about anyone else. This is made worse by the fact you have three daughters (who you probably leave to pack their own cases) and whose holidays you ruin because you’ve set unrealistic weight loss targets on yourself and you haven’t met them. You’ve got far too much time on your hands so you’re bored.

“Not that I would do anything about it”, get in the sea fuckface. And tidy that room you’re in you lazy walloper

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
Why are they in the gym doing homework? She has all day long to go to the gym so why not just pick up your kids after school & go home & do homework… maybe the youngest would feel more comfortable doing it in her own surroundings instead of a public place seeing as she struggles so much she was going to get homeschooled 🤔

• Angry

Twinnies

Meld loves me blonde 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
Imagine living a life where your husband dictates your hair colour. You would think wee ginger pubes was a hunk from the way she carries on!!🤣🤣

• Haha

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
In case you are on the edge of your seat here wondering what she is doing in the greenhouse, the answer is absolutely nothing. Not sure why it is important to mention the kilt is burbury. Presumably we’re meant to be impressed.
She’s walking for a fantastic charity, she really could have raised a lot of money if she put her platform to good use. She aff links every thing down to her pants practically but can’t even make the time to put a link up to raise money for a worthwhile cause?

Selfish cunt. I said what I said, rolling out the c-word before 7am on a Sunday 😂. She’s the most self-centred, shallow, vacuous fanny I’ve ever come across

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

avabella

VIP Member
She makes rash decisions because she doesn’t have critical thinking skills, because she’s never had a job.

She gets fixated on shit because she has nothing else to occupy her mind, because she’s never had a job.

She flits from one thing to the next because she’s bored, because she’s never had a job.

She doesn’t like social situations because she lacks social skills and topics to talk about - because she’s never had a job.

Reactions: 32

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
I still think she’s embarrassed to be vlogging in front of her “chums” - I bet they make fun of her behind her back for how tragic she is.
You know what’s happened - the ‘chums’ had a trip planned. One of the ‘chums’ who’s probably called FiFi or something pish had too many aperol spritz at the Tor Na Coille one night, she drunkenly slurred at Beggy she should come too. The rest of the group of chums died a little inside but thought she’d say no due to her anxiety/safe space/fear of flying/ADHD etc

But no Beggy was packing what appears to be only one outfit, a trashy slutty novel, rescue remedy and a beach towel in her huge case before anyone could say there’s been a terrible mistake!

poor FiFi is ousted from the group and off the booze

• Haha

Phil I Buster

VIP Member
I was in Majorca last year with pals for a 40th birthday and we ‘chartered a yatch’ similar to her one … it worked out about £120 each between 8 of us and we had the best day but it’s not the flex she thinks it is!!
I still refuse to believe she is in her early 30’s - I need hard evidence!!
I think this is one of her biggest issues. She does a lot of things thinking it comes across as really aspirational, when the reality is that for most of us on an alright income it’s just sort of par for the course. She’s braggy with no real reason to be.

Zoewilliams9217

Chatty Member
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

avabella

VIP Member
Oh oh oh !!! DAY 26 - going to a burger van set up for FLOOD VICTIMS and helpers to get a free burger - and ADVERTISING it on her stories!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
She looks like a 50 yr old from the 50s trying on a swanky new style

Also… sort out your manky house Rebby, is she not embarrassed to film in that?!
That room is a disgrace . How can she choose to
Film in it? And what in the great aunty of the bride is she wearing / doing with the hair ?

• Haha

Uddlemupped

VIP Member
She's probably counting down the days until she can be hoe its the dog and doing laundry!! Why is she even bothering to post anything while away? Its all a load of photoshopped crap and no-one but NO-ONE cares what she is wearing! What she has posted is beyond dull so if her mates don't want to be in her pics ( and who would!) why doesn't she just not post anytime?! Oh yeah.....cos she likes to look like she's mRs Moneybags and showing off!!
Wow you "chartered a yacht" I bet you any money it wasn't BINNY who chartered it! it would be one of the chums and she just paid towards it!
And like everyone has said its really not that big a deal- we had a boat in Miami and in Dubai for the day. There are literally loads of charter boat companies vying for business!
It’s really not a flex is it - my friends and I did it in Benidorm 😂

Im not even sure at this point if she’s trying to be braggy or if her MASSIVE lack of life experience outside her postcode is just showing