Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Notenoughgin

VIP Member
I’ve just got a big promotion into a new division and it’s fabulous. My brain is feeling so alive, we have great office banter and I’m being paid a lovely lot of money. It feels amazing. Binny will never know this feeling. She is thick as shit. She has such a basic life and is dull in every sense of the word. No one with an ounce of sense can be interested in her clusterfuck life. Shitty old fashioned house that looks even more like like the outdated poor relation with the new development next door peering over the fence. She’s piling on the pounds, dancing around like a geriatric at ‘jazz’ and her influencer ‘career’ is in the shitter. It’s blatantly obvious she has no friends - I’m sure half the town is laughing at her - and Lee has zero romantic or sexual interest in her. Before too long her girls will be utterly ashamed of their dreadful racist mother and will try to avoid being seen with her for the embarrassment she causes. #goals NOT! Give it up Beggy you’re the very definition of failure!

• Heart
Reactions: 23

InstaLurk

VIP Member
She’s saying they thought about moving because the girls wanted to be in town and to be able to walk to school (NOTHING to do with the new houses; they really really don’t mind them, honest!) she just all of a sudden cares what Safiyah wants for the first time in her life, ever.

So they got a valuation and were worried that all the money they spent wouldn’t have been worth it. Not to worry, their house has increased in value A LOT so it was worth it, but it hasn’t increased by as much as the’ve spent (so I think this is her way of admitting it wasn’t worth it🤣)

So they’re not moving. Her YouTube title is just click bait.

• Haha

Uddlemupped

VIP Member
Homework is TRIGGERING?!
She’s hinting at P again but we all know it’s really triggering because she’s an uneducated twat who probably can’t understand P1 Math let alone what S is studying at Academy.

Maybe if she hadn’t been shagging Lee in the back of his corsa and actually had a job over the last 20 years she’d have be able to read instead of having to listen to audio books all the time

• Haha

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
Day 49: Skinny jeans for skinny genes, that didn’t age well, a bit like Mrs M herself

• Heart
  • Sad

Lifestyle86

Chatty Member
I have to immortalise this absolute shite here

“I can sometimes be quite manic, and then others times very like “oooo” there’s not really much of an in-between with me, there is an in-between, I get really fixated on things”

Rebecca you are a bored housewife with no purpose. No need for a diagnoses here.
The way she is avoiding looking in to the camera…not even she believes the shite she is spouting & hoping her followers fall for! It’s another excuse for her behaviour & why she can’t work. She is pathetic with no focus or purpose in her life.

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
Has Beggy been photoshopping the house pics for Mumsie? They appear to have the worlds longest toilet and toilet roll 😂 and the tiles on the back wall are a different length to the side wall

IMG_6297.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
Mrs Meldrum #153 Full of bad decisions, scrunchies and fuzzy felt leggies this suitcase must surely be Beggys

• Haha

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
Personal choice and all that but I make it a rule never to wear a sweatshirt, t-shirt or cap from a place I haven't been to .......

....... maybe Rebecca secretly went to Havard 🤔
Her ‘Raemoir Garden Centre’ hoody was maybe in the wash

• Haha
I think she's purposely never completed these 30 day trends so she can turn round and say ohhhh its because I've got ADHD. If she's not interested in getting diagnosed why would you go round saying you've got it, doesn't make sense to me.

It's another of her airy fairy ideas that gives her a get out clause to keep acting like she does.
You go round saying it as you want to be able to use it as an excuse without taking any responsibility for the consequences of your behaviour. Which is the story of Binny’s life.

Life is going to become increasingly tough for Lee as he gets older. He is the sole earner and has the misfortune of being coupled up with someone who will use alleged ADHD as a reason for not getting and job and sub-optimal behaviour (wild spending!) without making any attempts to mitigate the the detriment to her family.

I don’t think she has ADHD. I think she is depressed and lacking in motivation. Her “hyper focus” is due to a lack of structure and lack of meaningful activity to occupy and divert her brain. I also think she has limited emotional maturity and poor self-regulation in terms of impulses and emotions

It is interesting that Poppy’s apparently genuine issues are not in anyway front and centre in what has become the Rebecca show

Phil I Buster

VIP Member
Why has she had a protein shake before sitting in a car and then on a plane? Did she lift heavy before putting on her linen trousers? Does she think protein shakes are like slim fast?

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Twinnies

Nope never! She "worked" at Disney briefly, during her degree but honestly think that's it cos she had Safiyah straight out of Uni I think!
Imagine being 35 and never having had a proper job?! She was lucky with the whole social media and was successful for a while but was arrogant and thought it would last for ever and obviously not interested in developing her brand or going in a different direction s kids got older and of course she fucked the golden goose up by being a racist ignorant bitch!
I honestly can’t get my head around being 35 and never had a job!! Like seriously wtf???!!
Imagine relying on a man your whole life!! Really pathetic and really sad actually.
I am married and have 3 girls and both my husband and I work. As much as I love him, I know that if anything ever happened- divorce/death etc I would be more than capable of providing for myself and providing for my kids on my own. I just can’t understand how someone could ever leave their self in a position like that! 🫣🫣😱😱 mind absolutely blown!

Also having my own money means I can contribute to our home as well as buying what I want when I want and no one can say anything about it as it MY MONEY!

She is utterly tragic- what a sad life. She must be so miserable.

Catwoman

VIP Member
Day 40
Responding bluntly with 'I have enough friends' to another Mum who'd reached out via a local Mums group.

• Wow
  • Angry