Mrs Meldrum #152 Binny bloater thinks she’s minted, sells used books and tat on Vinted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That hair! Can’t believe that is the after! I’d be thinking that was the BEFORE photo, why would you pay for that Wurzel Gummidge wig!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
why does she start every video saying she’s a mum of 3 girls, it’s a weird opener

Reactions: 15
why does she start every video saying she’s a mum of 3 girls, it’s a weird opener
I think they all get this advice from their “management” to repeat and repeat their “hook” in every post to keep their minions on side. They all do it
“British mum in America”
“Autism mom”
“Mum of 4 boys”
“Single mum of 2”
“Sahm mum of 15”
“Annoying work shy narcissist capable of getting knocked up”

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Well at least she’s not blaming Poppy, that’s progress.

And we see you, trying to big it up by saying it’s almost 30km rather than 18 miles - a pro walker like you should be able to walk 30 miles. But why are you like that?

IMG_2652.jpeg

Reactions: 8
She 'new' her friends 'burberry' kilt would come in handy. How thick and obnoxious can come on post come across? 😂😂😂

How's your social anxiety Binny? Probably for the best there's no alcohol involved today, you'd have a major meltdown coping being out in the masses. Peeps are in for a treat today.

On a serious note, good luck to all taking part or supporting the kiltwalk today. 🍀
---
In case you are on the edge of your seat here wondering what she is doing in the greenhouse, the answer is absolutely nothing. Not sure why it is important to mention the kilt is burbury. Presumably we’re meant to be impressed.
She's a dick isn't she? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
In case you are on the edge of your seat here wondering what she is doing in the greenhouse, the answer is absolutely nothing. Not sure why it is important to mention the kilt is burbury. Presumably we’re meant to be impressed.
She’s walking for a fantastic charity, she really could have raised a lot of money if she put her platform to good use. She aff links every thing down to her pants practically but can’t even make the time to put a link up to raise money for a worthwhile cause?

Selfish bleep. I said what I said, rolling out the c-word before 7am on a Sunday 😂. She’s the most self-centred, shallow, vacuous fanny I’ve ever come across

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Well spotted. Agree entirely.
Once again Mrs Meldrum's tag line should be 'a life of wasted opportunity' (unless it benefits herself obviously) rather than 'mum of 3 girls'?

Why would someone with such a reach not promote the cause?

Yip, a grade a C. I've got to agree.

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Not sure why it is important to mention the kilt is burbury. Presumably we’re meant to be impressed.
Her new "chums" name probably starts with 'V' and end with 'inted' unless she's forgotten her resolution of not making new friends

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Sorry but who the F cares that her kilt is Burberry??? What are you like 14?? Such an embarrassment!

Reactions: 26
I did the kiltwalk a few years ago and most folk were wearing cheap tartan (ebay) skirts. Who wants all that extra weight on your waist for 18 miles. Unless Burberry kilts aren't great quality 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s walking for a fantastic charity, she really could have raised a lot of money if she put her platform to good use. She aff links every thing down to her pants practically but can’t even make the time to put a link up to raise money for a worthwhile cause?

Selfish bleep. I said what I said, rolling out the c-word before 7am on a Sunday 😂. She’s the most self-centred, shallow, vacuous fanny I’ve ever come across
Sometimes it has to be done - she sadly deserves it even before 7am!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
“Peace shattered “ because P woke up! Piss off Binny! You were prancing around in your ugly kilt! 😠

• Angry
I did the kiltwalk a few years ago and most folk were wearing cheap tartan (ebay) skirts. Who wants all that extra weight on your waist for 18 miles. Unless Burberry kilts aren't great quality 😜
I think I got mine for £20 from Amazon or something like that and it did the job! She’s really embarrassing.

I wonder if she’s taking Burrrrrrtie with her

Reactions: 4
So she's walking for Papryus today and not even mentioned any fundraising, wow new low hit there 🤬

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
So she's walking for Papryus today and not even mentioned any fundraising, wow new low hit there 🤬
She is so desperate for validation…yet doesn’t use her platform for good or to help others. She could have raising awareness, money & support around her walk today. But of course she won’t - this is Binny.

Reactions: 11
Why would she not have been linking the charity all week asking for donations? She (inexplicably) has a big following why didn’t she use it for good?
Oh right, because that won’t benefit her personally in any way.
Horrid witch.

Why would you put all your gear on (including some kind of lanyard thing) at 5am?! 😵💫

The Burberry mention is so crass. For all her put on airs and graces, Narrow Footbed really has produced the the most boorish and mannerless small fry (per Beggy the Neggy!)

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.