Mrs Meldrum #152 Binny bloater thinks she’s minted, sells used books and tat on Vinted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said that she'd had a 'freshen up' after her run....🤢🤢🤢🤢 Why wouldn't you have a shower and wash your hair if you had sweated that much?!

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Can u imagine how old Ma Cannon will feel at family get togethers?? One daughter married to a manual worker with a RFC tattoo and a woman stamp
Daughter no 2 knocked up by a dope smoking Canadian shrimp seller???
And another out of wedlock 😱.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Binny has confirmed that she is in a constant cycle of
Oh it wasn't showing for me at all earlier on.

I have found the Tiggy preggers picture. Binny has kept that very quiet. Bet she's seething with jealousy
The spotlight is shifting Binny! 😂😂

Reactions: 4
Especially if she has a boy.
She would go nuclear!☢ 😂
---
Just realised I started a post earlier (then got distracted by the baby news 😂) about Binny admitting that she is in a constant cycle of unhappiness with her body. So unhappy…blah…blah…but stuffs her chins face! She has such a poor view on health, wellness & body image. I worry how much her girls see & hear of that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Its public if you just look her up top post - her fiance posted it and tagged her so I'm sure she's aware. I can take it down if an issue

Reactions: 1
I just felt it a little invasive tbh, but you're correct in that if it's a public profile tattle will allow it. 😊

Reactions: 3
I must be doing do thing wrong because when I look at Trustfund Tiggy’s Facebook I only see posts from a few years ago?!

Reactions: 7
Good luck to Trust Fund Tiggy. She looks genuinely happy to be a mum.

She can’t help looking like a Cannon woman, and most importantly has always seemed full of genuine smiles. Maybe the good (if as unmotivated as the rest of the females in the family) is stronger in this one. The Matilda quote still works if so.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
To think her sister is pregnant and Beggy had her serving her and her kids all weekend as she can't cope without Lee.

Reactions: 11
Ewww, they are like that because she can't afford to get them done regularly

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.