Mrs Meldrum #152 Binny bloater thinks she’s minted, sells used books and tat on Vinted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the goiter on her neck she has definite thyroid issues I’d be at my GP asap that’s not normal - it can’t be just fat or can it?
I’ve nodules on my thyroid and various problems but I’ve not a neck like that IMO it’s quite concerning especially if there is a problem and it’s untreated
Those of us with thyroid problems have suggested this for years. Even as far back as when they lived in the old house. She reported back in the daily vlogs then she'd had her thyroid checked but unsure if has done since.

Having seen her sister again it looks as if they are more alike as they've aged. So maybe it's just a heriditary look.

Reactions: 7
It’s a shame she doesn’t have her cute little starter neck anymore 🥹

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Did she got to the optician while she was down there? That she's only seeing those chins now. It's been there years Binny.
---
All these fads and journeys she does and she's never looked worse. I know most of the tan was a filter as Poppy also looked bronzed but still.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Looks like that Facebook post of Teagan and her 'daughters' litter picking has gone

👋 Hi Binny, thanks for stopping by!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
It is interesting what comes up when you google sister’s name in relation to her job and beggy wanting to home school poppy…

• Wow
Reactions: 7
It is interesting what comes up when you google sister’s name in relation to her job and beggy wanting to home school poppy…
That is interesting! But just another crappy job for her sister eh. Do none of them have actual careers?

Judging by Facebook there’s another niece or nephew for Binny coo over for about 5 minutes

• Wow
Reactions: 5
What ever happened to the other nephew
I think she just stopped looking after him but I’m not sure she ever addressed it. I think she sent her SIL an invoice for her services but I remember us wondering at the time if she was asked to not take photos of any part of him at all and put them online and Binny took the huff.

Or maybe she left him in the cafe at the gym.

She’s not going to cope if Trust Fund Tiggy’s baby becomes the new favourite grandchild

Judging by Facebook there’s another niece or nephew for Binny coo over for about 5 minutes
Can u imagine how old Ma Cannon will feel at family get togethers?? One daughter married to a manual worker with a RFC tattoo and a woman stamp
Daughter no 2 knocked up by a dope smoking Canadian shrimp seller???

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Can u imagine how old Ma Cannon will feel at family get togethers?? One daughter married to a manual worker with a RFC tattoo and a woman stamp

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How do you know trust fund is pregnant??

Main character moment - that would be saddest, dullest film ever. duck off beggy

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.