Mrs Meldrum #152 Binny bloater thinks she’s minted, sells used books and tat on Vinted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seeing that picture of her hair has just reminded me that I need to clean the lint tray in my tumble dryer out 😂
Vicky Pollard in 2024!

She has not spent 3 days on the beach, the big liar 🤥🤥
---
Complete cringe watching her hug P. All staged and set up. She's devoid of any love and affection

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
View attachment 2931642
---

The gift that just keeps giving 😅😂
Jesus, what the hell has happened?!

In fact, I can answer that. Aside from eating far far too much crap, she has a totally classic cortisol inflamed body. She is so full of stress and anxiety, probably deep deep into depression, that she is constantly bloated and inflamed. She is ill.

Reactions: 15
The child she’s hugging is Florence, her favourite, which speaks volumes. If that’s the way she hugs her then can you imagine the hugs safiyah & poppy get?! If they even get any? She is the most unnatural mother I’ve ever seen.
And I can’t even mention that hair. Jesus Christ, what has happened to her!! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 16
Pretending to have done some litter picking what a sad act. Teags thanks for babysitting all weekend now take off your tabard and take a photo of me looking su su socially conscious.

Reactions: 19
I wonder if the only narrow thing about Mama Cannon is her footbed and that’s why she highlights it on Facebook 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
OMG, I would never have recognised that as Tegan. She's got the same fried, granny hair style as her Binny!!!!!

She's surprised she feels bloated when she's just toasted herself in the sun for 3 days eating unhealthy food and not moving, what did she expect.

Reactions: 10
I am howling
The absolute state of her

the goiter on her neck she has definite thyroid issues I’d be at my GP asap that’s not normal - it can’t be just fat or can it?
I’ve nodules on my thyroid and various problems but I’ve not a neck like that IMO it’s quite concerning especially if there is a problem and it’s untreated

Reactions: 5
the goiter on her neck she has definite thyroid issues I’d be at my GP asap that’s not normal - it can’t be just fat or can it?
I’ve nodules on my thyroid and various problems but I’ve not a neck like that IMO it’s quite concerning especially if there is a problem and it’s untreated
her sister seems to have a matching neck and hair-don’t so maybe it’s hereditary?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.