Mrs Meldrum #152 Binny bloater thinks she’s minted, sells used books and tat on Vinted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Must be a freebie. Beggy would never be smiling like that if she’d had to spend her own ice cream pennies! #tightasaducksarse

Reactions: 11
Sammie Head really reminds me of Binny. Don't know if it's the sullen face or the hump back 😂🐪

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s really pushing the “subscribe now” isn’t she??🤣 money must be drying up! Who in their right mind subscribes to follow these people?!?!

Reactions: 12
She’s really pushing the “subscribe now” isn’t she??🤣 money must be drying up! Who in their right mind subscribes to follow these people?!?!
How arrogant (delusional?) to think anyone subscribes to see her content! Surely no one actually does?!

Reactions: 7
She doesn’t even look as if she’s cuddling her own child
She looks like she’s cuddling a stranger
Very odd

Reactions: 19
Do you think on her "exclusive" contact she is back showing the girls faces? I bet she is

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I’ve noticed the girls are slowly being phased back in..

What a price to pay to ensure you get to stay in murder mansion and don’t have to step back into a work setting.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.