Mrs Meldrum #151 less Aspen more Asda

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The comment about the weather is the first truthful thing she’s said in years. It’s just that most people put the heating on and don’t huddle round a fire with 6 jumpers on like a Victorian orphan.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Watching her cleaning her sink, I got a flashback of her cleaning her sink by spitting in it….. did this really happen or have I imagined it???

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
The comment about the weather is the first truthful thing she’s said in years. It’s just that most people put the heating on and don’t huddle round a fire with 6 jumpers on like a Victorian orphan.
What did she say about the weather???

I got the ick watching her clean the toilet in her pj's that she'll probably wear to bed tonight 🤢

Hmm yeah I think she did spit to clean her sink once, or was it her that used the same cloth to clean her toilet and then her sink

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I got the ick watching her clean the toilet in her pj's that she'll probably wear to bed tonight 🤢

Hmm yeah I think she did spit to clean her sink once, or was it her that used the same cloth to clean her toilet and then her sink
I can't Remener her spit but so remember the same cloth! 🤢

The jammas also got to me, mine would be straight in the wash.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Think I’ve missed something. Where is the chat about selling up/downsizing? Thanks tattlers!

Reactions: 1
Wouldn't it be so funny if Lee gets held back on his next rotation having had extra time off and she can't go away.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I was thinking about this. Would she need the house valued if they were remortgaging?

Wouldn't it be so funny if Lee gets held back on his next rotation having had extra time off and she can't go away.
She would still go away. Her parents would have the girls. Binny won’t let anything stop her doing what she wants & feels she deserves to do.

Yes as they need to check the loan to value
They do but it’s not by an estate agent, it’s usually just someone from the bank who looks on rightmove and zoopla 😳 sadly I’m not joking, we got stung by it as they undervalued our house by £70k as they didn’t take into consideration the fact we’d renovated the whole house - they just looked at what we paid for it and then looked at how much house prices in our area had increased by. It was really annoying for us but hope it happens to them and they can’t borrow any money against the house 🤗🤣

Reactions: 6
I was thinking about this. Would she need the house valued if they were remortgaging?
Yes they will so that is likely the reason. They will probably get a fright that their house hasn’t appreciated much in value so loan to value ratio won’t be great so unlikely to get a good mortgage rate ( which are few and far between right now anyway!)

5 years ago she cold probably have used her Youtube etc income for the mortgage application although I seem to remember her saying they had a bit of an issue getting a mortgage? (Maybe remembering wrong).
Well I doubt her income would count for much these days! Does she really think she will make money on her house when they've done very little and there are brand new houses of much nicer standard plus of course no-one has been MURDERED in them!
If the valuation is good she won't be able to help herself from bragging but if its not what she wants we will never hear it mentioned again!!!

Reactions: 12
5 years ago she cold probably have used her Youtube etc income for the mortgage application although I seem to remember her saying they had a bit of an issue getting a mortgage? (Maybe remembering wrong).
Well I doubt her income would count for much these days! Does she really think she will make money on her house when they've done very little and there are brand new houses of much nicer standard plus of course no-one has been MURDERED in them!
If the valuation is good she won't be able to help herself from bragging but if its not what she wants we will never hear it mentioned again!!!
No your correct they were turned down for one at first

Reactions: 4
No your correct they were turned down for one at first
I think we speculated at the time that daddy cannon stumped up some extra money to get them to the max they were allowed to borrow. She was brining in crazy amounts of money 5 years ago and would have had the accounts to show for it. No idea what she has to present to the bank now. Lee’s 70K is nowhere near enough for borrowing over 400K

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.