Mrs Meldrum #15 No Spend Jan, A Tango Filter Tan, Will Anyone Be At Home For The Tesco Man?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Vans were 'edgy' about 10 years ago, now they are totally mainstream. I stopped wearing mine a good few years ago when I saw lots of other mum's wearing them, I don't consider myself edgy but I like to think I'm a bit quirky! She is always so late to the party, for someone so young and feels the need to post #ootd she is certainly not on point clothing wise. As someone else said wearing all this "gifted" clothing is doing her no favours, Next and the other companies that are kindly gifting her are not popular among younger women - hence why she gets them, they hope she will make their clothes appeal to a younger demographic.
Also, why is she out of breath when she is back in her car? Did she miss the cool down part at the end of the session ?

Reactions: 2
PT sessions where I am are £60. This "celebrity" ram guy probably has a rate multiples higher, because lots of Instagram followers means a lot in life ;)

I know she's getting them gifted but if we totalled up everything bought or gifted this no spend January I wouldn't be surprised if its £10'000 to £15'000 or more.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I wear Vans...not edgy and definitely not with an IQ of a 13 year old ?

I think using the work edgy along with an emoji on her post is to signify that she is very aware of what is said on this forum about her!
Ha ha sorry no offence to anyone that likes them. I'm sure you probably don't rip about telling people how cool and edgy they make you though ?

Reactions: 5
So... Is Reb seeing The Raminator as part of a 2 for 1 deal alongside Muddy Mummy ?
Same PT, both at sessions this morning in the same gym, according to insta stories. Maybe Reb and Muddy are going on a gifted holiday together soon!

Reactions: 4
So... Is Reb seeing The Raminator as part of a 2 for 1 deal alongside Muddy Mummy ?
Same PT, both at sessions this morning in the same gym, according to insta stories. Maybe Reb and Muddy are going on a gifted holiday together soon!
Nah, I think MM sees Ben? I definitely can’t imagine them on holiday together anytime soon ??

I think Lee being quiet is all part of a click bait generating interest type thing, he was all over her page and now hardly features. He was over the top chirpy on vlogs before so he’s probably more calm/beige in real life. I think it was so staged discovering him sitting with sweet wrappers that happened to include an uneaten one for Reb to try, it all looks so stage and false now, look at ‘poor Lee gorging on the sofa as he is so down’ ? must be the trolls they don’t take an interest in upsetting him ??

Reactions: 9
Reb and Rami bashing one out! There’s checkpeas, holidays and free clothes galore. Oh how we wonder what Feb has in store!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thread #16: Mrs M loves checkpeas and a good ramming, she’s bashing one out but what is Lee planning?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I'm hoping the raminator1 features in her videos!

He's probably totally normal for a gym owner on instagram, but his content is so cringy.

Reactions: 1
Ha ha sorry no offence to anyone that likes them. I'm sure you probably don't rip about telling people how cool and edgy they make you though ?
Gee I could never go online and spout out that I looked edgy. How enbarassing is that to blow your own trumpet like that

Reactions: 3
Wonder what Lee thinks about old Reb bashing one out with the Ramminator?! ???

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think Lee being quiet is all part of a click bait generating interest type thing, he was all over her page and now hardly features. He was over the top chirpy on vlogs before so he’s probably more calm/beige in real life. I think it was so staged discovering him sitting with sweet wrappers that happened to include an uneaten one for Reb to try, it all looks so stage and false now, look at ‘poor Lee gorging on the sofa as he is so down’ ? must be the trolls they don’t take an interest in upsetting him ??
Agreed, felt staged to me

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.