Mrs Meldrum #15 No Spend Jan, A Tango Filter Tan, Will Anyone Be At Home For The Tesco Man?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf is a positivity planner anyway ?. Do you plan out what days you are going to be positive? Sounds as thrilling as a fun chart. Some people will buy any old tit.......apart from edgy as she gets all the tit "gifted"

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Still waiting on her update from this mornings ramming......

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Seriously though guys... What happened to the Strathberry 'bag of dreams'... was it a dream?! Like a distant memory there's been no mention of it again
No mention of it. Don’t think it was the strathberry as they have the metal part across it was a Charlotte Elizabeth bag I think

Wtf is a positivity planner anyway ?. Do you plan out what days you are going to be positive? Sounds as thrilling as a fun chart. Some people will buy any old tit.......apart from edgy as she gets all the tit "gifted"
It'll Def be gifted, plugging one another's. To be fair I'm not a lover of Emily (the dressing as a 50s etc housewife series was cringe and I unsubscribed) I did however watch the planned vid researching journalling and she has had a lot of input into it. Too much faffy mumstuff in it for me, very niche market product. But she knows more about hers than MrsM and her 'prototype'... ?... See still no word on mummy and me... I think it's been shelved. Mothers day is in? How many weeks? ?

Reactions: 4
Perhaps at one time yes, but I think it's gone too far. She's lost the trust of anyone that's on here that's an ex follower. OK, she'll maybe pull it back and gain new followers and the channel will grow, good luck to her. But I feel she's lost those on here that have joined out of disgust/frustration/disappointment whatever. I won't trust her again given the lies, she won't change. She'd just be better at acting and lying. As for blocking a lot of us, merely for asking a question (no malice, no goading), as a regular follower. To me, that's unforgiveable. It's changed, for whatever reason. She thinks she's right and so be it. She's the one to live with any consequences for her channel, not us. We've got lives outside MrsM.

Awwh has he got woods (and a pond too) behind his house lol
Same for me, she’s gone to far with the lies and blocking to go back and gain her trust. If she changes then her channel will be good for new followers who don’t know what went on in the past. I watch maybe one or two now on YT and that’s it. My only wish is that all influencers get regulated more as I don’t like the hard sell and pretending to a friend when they are only interested in selling you something or trying to increase engagement for their channel. When you break it all down, why do we watch influencers anyway. Have people lost their way in life in how to buy, clean, etc?

Reactions: 8
It'll Def be gifted, plugging one another's. To be fair I'm not a lover of Emily (the dressing as a 50s etc housewife series was cringe and I unsubscribed) I did however watch the planned vid researching journalling and she has had a lot of input into it. Too much faffy mumstuff in it for me, very niche market product. But she knows more about hers than MrsM and her 'prototype'... ?... See still no word on mummy and me... I think it's been shelved. Mothers day is in? How many weeks? ?
Publication date is the 7th March according to the Orion website (publishers)

• Wow
Reactions: 0
I haven't watched any of her content but that's good if she actually has an interest in what she's flogging unlike most of them ? I'm just cynical when it comes to any sort of positivity tit ?

Its blank things for you to fill in. A bucket list and schedule, ground breaking stuff.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

The 6 highlights she chooses to advertise it include that it has a matching bookmark, printed in Germany, a calendar
  • Beautiful illustrations to make you smile
  • Goal setting tips for all aspects of life
  • A handy monthly and weekly calendar for 2019
  • Timetables and checklists to help you achieve your goals and stay organised
  • A matching bookmark to help you keep track of the week
  • Made with love in Germany, designed by me

Some might like it, but its such a rip off and she's making a load from it.

Reactions: 3
Same for me, she’s gone to far with the lies and blocking to go back and gain her trust. If she changes then her channel will be good for new followers who don’t know what went on in the past. I watch maybe one or two now on YT and that’s it. My only wish is that all influencers get regulated more as I don’t like the hard sell and pretending to a friend when they are only interested in selling you something or trying to increase engagement for their channel. When you break it all down, why do we watch influencers anyway. Have people lost their way in life in how to buy, clean, etc?
Regulation is the only way forward. So many followers really believe these influencers are their friends and that they care. All they actually care about is how much money they are making. Some do put a lot of effort into creating decent content while others like Reb just want the money without making the effort.

'It's never too late to shut the gate, sheep are escaping at such a rate. It's a landslide not a blip and it all started with that Disney land trip'... ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Just read some of the comments on the latest vlog.... apparently its one of the best edited vlogs the sheep have seen. Thats not saying much though as I have read someones comment that said they would watch grass grow if that's what she filmed. Erm grass growing sounds more exciting Tbh.
Sheep like grass... ??

Reactions: 7
I haven't watched any of her content but that's good if she actually has an interest in what she's flogging unlike most of them ? I'm just cynical when it comes to any sort of positivity tit ?
and you're right to be cynical ?

Reactions: 1
Its blank things for you to fill in. A bucket list and schedule, ground breaking stuff.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

The 6 highlights she chooses to advertise it include that it has a matching bookmark, printed in Germany, a calendar
Ooh the matching book mark has sold it to me ? Seriously though I can think of hundreds of other things I would spend my money on but each to their own!

and you're right to be cynical ?
Emily Norris has no choice but to be positive- her Botox face won’t allow her to express any other emotion! It’s ridiculous- her mouth moves a tiny but but the rest of her face is static!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Emily Norris has no choice but to be positive- her Botox face won’t allow her to express any other emotion! It’s ridiculous- her mouth moves a tiny but but the rest of her face is static!!!!!
Yeah too much botox always gives the person a dead looking creepy face ?. She looks like the lights are on but nobody is home.

Reactions: 7
Still waiting on her update from this mornings ramming......
She’s busy scribbling in her positivity planner silly???I’m too busy living my life, who really needs something so juvenile? Scribble for too long and it will all be over?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.