Mrs Meldrum #15 No Spend Jan, A Tango Filter Tan, Will Anyone Be At Home For The Tesco Man?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Mrs M was to sit down and do a real honest video for her viewers... areas where she has messed up, areas where she has made mistakes ie. DLP, if she was open and honest about all the gifted furniture, the gifted holidays, what Lee is really up to "behind the scenes" - if he has got a job due to financial situation, there is nothing wrong with this and it makes them seem a whole lot more normal, we all go through financial difficulties, it would be nice to know we are not alone. Or if him being at home is causing friction between them both etc and that is why he has taken a step back. The fact she may be a wee bit lost for content and what to do with her channel and just generally address the decline of her channel in the last year or so then I for one would have so much more respect for her and find her slightly more relatable. I don't know why she isn't just being honest when everything she does seems to get her in to more of a mess!! it's just lie after lie after lie

Reactions: 25
If Mrs M was to sit down and do a real honest video for her viewers... areas where she has messed up, areas where she has made mistakes ie. DLP, if she was open and honest about all the gifted furniture, the gifted holidays, what Lee is really up to "behind the scenes" - if he has got a job due to financial situation, there is nothing wrong with this and it makes them seem a whole lot more normal, we all go through financial difficulties, it would be nice to know we are not alone. Or if him being at home is causing friction between them both etc and that is why he has taken a step back. The fact she may be a wee bit lost for content and what to do with her channel and just generally address the decline of her channel in the last year or so then I for one would have so much more respect for her and find her slightly more relatable. I don't know why she isn't just being honest when everything she does seems to get her in to more of a mess!! it's just lie after lie after lie
I honestly don’t think she sees that there is a problem or at the very least I don’t think she can admit that the problems/issues have all been of thier own making.
She will continue with the blinkers on, shouting about trolls and blaming everyone else.

Reactions: 18
Not sure if it’s different in Scotland but the deadline for school admissions is tomorrow. I know this because i did my daughters back in November. If she’s just been handed them then it seems like she forgot and has been given them to do last min ?‍♀ Maybe she just thought she didn’t have to!
Same here, nothing was "handed" to me either, in Leicestershire we have to do it online!

Reactions: 2
That raminator guy, is he for real ????
These people crack me up. :m
I know, I can’t take idiots like him seriously either! He needs to ease off on the gym juice too, his head is smaller than his pecs!!! ???

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I know, I can’t take idiots like him seriously either! He needs to ease off on the gym juice too, his head is smaller than his pecs!!! ???
Is this what you generally see walking around banchory?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yes being hounest is the key and significant points she is lacking and this would maybe help her. To me she is far gone due to total lack of caring for others (the way she preformed charity in Des) and for how long she's been misleading other people (who some is in a vulnerable situation). My list is long...

Reactions: 5
That raminator guy, is he for real ????
These people crack me up. :m
Last raminator post for me, don't want to derail but he's too funny.

He jumps on a car, however you can see that one foot lands on something (door handle?) then he pulls it up. Meaning he jumps maybe 3 ft - not as impressive he thinks it is. Starts to do a dab but gives up

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Will never happen, I really don’t think she thinks there is anything wrong in what she is doing and how she treats her sheep. Problem in telling lies is you have to be super smart, remember the truth and the lie and who you said it to. Either that or she thinks her followers are super stupid and not as smart as her, hence the blatant discrepancies in what she says.

Reactions: 3
Just read some of the comments on the latest vlog.... apparently its one of the best edited vlogs the sheep have seen. Thats not saying much though as I have read someones comment that said they would watch grass grow if that's what she filmed. Erm grass growing sounds more exciting Tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
For any mums/people who actually want legit fitness advice I recently came across “beingmamabear_” on Instagram - fitness and diet advice from a qualified London PT whos bringing up her first baby solo in Aberdeenshire ❤

Reactions: 2
Claire Witt runs her own boot camps and does PT sessions with clients. She’s always been into fitness but now that is her career pathway rather than the generic YouTuber jumping on the latest bandwagon. But January is always going to bring up exercise and lifestyle, and imminently spring cleaning ? not long after that some Easter wreath paraphernalia, peonies in May and so on and so forth...

Reactions: 1
Seriously though guys... What happened to the Strathberry 'bag of dreams'... was it a dream?! Like a distant memory there's been no mention of it again

Reactions: 4
How come getting a personal trainer, a very relatable thing to do these days?, wasn’t mentioned in her Goals & Resolutions for 2019 video? If her goal is to sculpt and overhaul her body, don’t you think that she would have mentioned it then? ?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeah very clever for managing to sell a £30 + p&p book with lots of empty pages to sheep. Seems like a sly dig just one post a few hours ago showing only the cover.

Reactions: 1
Perhaps at one time yes, but I think it's gone too far. She's lost the trust of anyone that's on here that's an ex follower. OK, she'll maybe pull it back and gain new followers and the channel will grow, good luck to her. But I feel she's lost those on here that have joined out of disgust/frustration/disappointment whatever. I won't trust her again given the lies, she won't change. She'd just be better at acting and lying. As for blocking a lot of us, merely for asking a question (no malice, no goading), as a regular follower. To me, that's unforgiveable. It's changed, for whatever reason. She thinks she's right and so be it. She's the one to live with any consequences for her channel, not us. We've got lives outside MrsM.
Is this what you generally see walking around banchory?
Awwh has he got woods (and a pond too) behind his house lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.