Mrs Meldrum #15 No Spend Jan, A Tango Filter Tan, Will Anyone Be At Home For The Tesco Man?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's called Karma and it's pronounced Ha Ha Ha ?

She will be loving being compared to a Kardashian. I used to think they had no morals but actually think the humdrums have even less. Maybe it wasn't the snip pat was getting.....?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If they were a present from Lee, it's very telling her first and only thought was "they were real diamonds!"

I bet she Google's the price of every freebie the moment she gets it to see how much she can sell it on for. She reminds me of someone I know that only values things if they are expensive. She had a corked bottle of wine that tasted like piss but because it was expensive insisted that it tasted far far better than my supermarket mid range.

Reactions: 11
If I remember rightly, those earrings were a gift from lee a couple of years ago at Christmas. Maybe they were, knowing what I now know, who knows.
I " think" they were an on demand " upgrade" as the pair he'd given her when they got married were no longer good enough. Probably feature on a " What I WANT for Christmas" post somewhere ?‍♀

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her dad shakes his head as if he’s so disapproving. Too funny. I’d love to know what her family think of what she does. Wonder if her dad reads here?

Reactions: 9
Oh dear, how awful to lose your diamond earring in no spend January.
So relatable.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I might sound a little stupid here but who puts diamond earring on in to go in the shower????
Or does she sleep in them???
I mean I've slept in little gold studs before although I do take my earrings out most nights. I have a pair of diamond earrings very similar to Rebs but I would never sleep in them but then again they were expensive and I look after my things.

Reactions: 17
The Fraser Heart earrings she was advertising at Xmas were a small rectangular shape. The one she has on in her story today looks round? Not sure if it’s the same ones?

I remember her getting diamond earrings from Lee for xmas last year or year before as an upgrade to a pair he got her years ago?

I’m sure she has a drawer full of #gifted jewellery she can replace it with anyway....

Reactions: 5
If I remember rightly, those earrings were a gift from lee a couple of years ago at Christmas. Maybe they were, knowing what I now know, who knows.
They'll be insured if they are worth anything and they are intelligent enough to have insured them. They need to contact their insurance anyway to update them on the property now having gifted security cameras, she should get a reduction on her premium ... But they will probably up it with her being so stupid about her security, the property layout and contents and her real-time whereabouts!?

Stupid mare wearing them all the time, in the shower etc. Bet she's not checked the shower trap? ?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Ah, I assumed they were the ones she was gifted/advertising before Christmas!

Reactions: 1
Yup. I am sure they were a gift from Lee rather than a freebie. Either way I would be gutted at losing a favourite earring regardless of cost.

Reactions: 6
Yup. I am sure they were a gift from Lee rather than a freebie. Either way I would be gutted at losing a favourite earring regardless of cost.
I personally wouldn’t wear sentimental/expensive jewellery to bed or in the shower (with the exception of wedding/engagement rings but they don’t come off my finger even if I wanted to take them off!)

Reactions: 8
They'll be insured if they are worth anything and they are intelligent enough to have insured them. They need to contact their insurance anyway to update them on the property now having gifted security cameras, she should get a reduction on her premium ... But they will probably up it with her being so stupid about her security, the property layout and contents and her real-time whereabouts!?

Stupid mare wearing them all the time, in the shower etc. Bet she's not checked the shower trap? ?
From insurance background, If they are insured she won’t need to tell them if they are over the single article limit within the home and personal possessions outwith the home. That limit is around £900 with some insurances and differs with each one. So if the earings are over that single article limit she needs to specify them She won’t get much of a reduction in premium for those cameras as not high tech ones Even with cameras fitted at few grand on farm with number plate recognition it doesn’t take premium down that much. It’s the same with alarm. I don’t discount premium for that as I could forget to set it some day when out and no cover if I had the discount and alarm wasn’t on and we had a break in. The best thing to have is a safe fitted in properly to keep items secure when out of the house (laptops etc, but as a business you’d do that anyway and reb being a business you’d think she’d have a safe, like you say and considering she posts her life on line and I’m not sure she’d get much insurance cover in event of payout anyway as she discloses her whereabouts so much ie when she’s on holiday in real-time). If you post on social media you are away from property and broken into then it’s a signal to robbers look my house is empty and insurance won’t pay out. Springs to mind if Rebecca has even told the insurance she runs a business from the property. That can make the policy change from a standard house insurance policy to a business one.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
So inspiring to see someone with good genetics, a very easy lucrative job, stay at home husband and help on tap looking good in a swimsuit.

AT TWENTY NINE ??
She’s posting like she’s a 49 year old woman who’s just suffered early menopause and had a hip replacement operation in the last year.

And let’s just be honest all that “bashing one out” gets your heart rate up ?
as well as the pottering the mooching ?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ah, I assumed they were the ones she was gifted/advertising before Christmas!
It would make sense for her to sell the #ohsokindlygifted #solucky earrings and make it look as if she hadn’t by wearing an old, similar pair ??‍♀

In other news, I was having a nosy at all of the CM stories on Instagram, potentially a nod to Mrs M? ? Maybe, maybe not!

• Haha
The reason she’s so upset is they have no money to replace them... poor lee will have to take down the security cameras now so she can eBay them for the earring money....bet it’s in the trap if they bother to look

• Haha
Understandable yes, but still no bloody self awareness has she? Every bloody post is me me me!

AT TWENTY NINE ??
She’s posting like she’s a 49 year old woman who’s just suffered early menopause and had a hip replacement operation in the last year.

And let’s just be honest all that “bashing one out” gets your heart rate up ?
as well as the pottering the mooching ?
I'm laughing but at nearer that older age, I remember aging is not funny pmsl it'll be here before you realise sweethearts. ?

Reactions: 7
I'm laughing but at nearer that older age, I remember aging is not funny pmsl it'll be here before you realise sweethearts. ?
What makes you think we’re not over 29 sweetheart?! ??
Or near it or passed it. I’d never laugh at anyone for having early menopause or for finding aging difficult. This was not shade at anyone’s age, don’t pull a victim Meldrum card ?
I’ve actually just said she’s a healthy 29 year old acting like she’s climbing Everest health wise.

No need to be PMSL I promise ? and for a 49, You’re feeling your damn self with the gossip site log in, text abbreviations and emojis ?
You’re doing good.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.