Mrs Meldrum #15 No Spend Jan, A Tango Filter Tan, Will Anyone Be At Home For The Tesco Man?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The look on Daddy cannons face though ?
If that is the look of disgust her father gives her when being filmed, she seriously needs to take on board how strangers must feel when she films in Primark etc and without their consent, includes their faces and uploads to YT. As I have indicated before, this is intrusion on their privacy and is unacceptable.

Reactions: 9
I’d be fascinated to know how family vloggers’ parents truly feel about their offsprings’ “job” & how they feel about their grandchildren's’ childhoods, safety & privacy being sold to whatever brand offers up the cash

Reactions: 12
She’s ok but nothing amazing! I’d say she’s bandy and has a thick waist but then that’s just my opinion oh and a fat neck ? but how I see it is I would not have commented had she not put a picture up of herself posing in a swimsuit. Also she always says she has really long legs in comparison to her body......umm where.??? ( don’t hate me if I’m being a witch) ?

She’s ok but nothing amazing! I’d say she’s bandy and has a thick waist but then that’s just my opinion oh and a fat neck ? but how I see it is I would not have commented had she not put a picture up of herself posing in a swimsuit. Also she always says she has really long legs in comparison to her body......umm where.??? ( don’t hate me if I’m being a witch) ?
I agree. She’s very meh...wouldn’t stand out in a crowd.

Reactions: 6
I bashed one out quickly.

What a belter!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Best not forget The Lady of The House

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
My fave thing about the swimming costume pic is that it's taken off-centre so we can't see the inevitable pile of clothes/towels in the background. Also, are her "draws" faulty - they don't seem to close properly! #kindlygiftedtat

• Haha
Her Dad’s face in that insta story says it all.
Why was she filming them?!
Lee looked so uncomfortable!!!
So awkward. So cringe.

Reactions: 17
It looks like the comment from the person who said the swimsuit post made her feel like tit has been deleted!? I can’t see it there anymore. What a shame if her comment has been removed.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.