Mrs Meldrum #15 No Spend Jan, A Tango Filter Tan, Will Anyone Be At Home For The Tesco Man?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her vloggy buddies who are on their jollies were jumping about in cossies having a rare old time. Suddenly Mrs M is in a swimsuit showing off her body and bleating on about body confidence (she looks great) but it’s all a bit “I don’t care that you are off playing without me...look at MEEEEE”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
The absolutely sham of no spend January has pulled me out of the shadows (where I’ve been since DLP debacle) to finally post. I’m raging at the absolute irresponsibility of gathering followers saying she would be not spending in January. And now showering those people with posts about how much she’s spending. And now we read she had a McDonald’s last night. It’s a joke. And it’s damaging to people. Reb - you clearly read here on a daily basis - think about the impact you’re having on vulnerable people. Please.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I just wanted to say hi to all the newbies, whether you're silent or whether you've posted. And to say please don't feel upset or embarrassed if you've been drawn into the unessecary sales / unattainable lifestyle trap. Many of us have, myself included.

It's been suggested that we are 15 twats / dickheads on this site. All we really are is a bunch of men / women that feel aggreaved that items are being incorrectly advertised and are not complient with advertising guidelines.
The target audience (the majority of which are young Mums) are watching a day in the life of another young Mum for support and solidarity but are just being given misleading advertisments and untrue gushing reviews about products that are being pushed. It's a while new 'salesman' approach and it's morally very questionable.

This isn't real life, it's all so false and people are being made to feel inadequate or like they're failing somehow for not having such a 'perfect' set up.

It's also morally very questionable about the children's involvement in all of this. The children have no say over what images or footage of them goes out online. Their safely is often put at risk with all the over sharing of information. The Internet is not a safe place.

Sorry, I didn't intent to write so much. I just wanted to say hello and welcome the newbies. This forum exists because people have tried to make contact with real, genuine concerns over all of the above but have been blocked / deleted repeatedly.

75 users liked/(y) my post asking people to make themselves known and that's probably not counting people who have been reading here since then or chose not to make a username (still a silent viewer). I think she likes to think it's only around 15 of us to make herself feel better lol
On another note, a Florida trip is definitely in the works. No doubt will be a freebie. Stay tuned as to whether they learned anything at all from the Paris disaster but i foresee another meltdown unless they film nothing at all and that won't be happening if it is "kindly gifted":rolleyes:
Remember when it comes to Rebecca and Lee, "If you give a mouse a cookie, it'll want a glass of milk". They're always on the hunt for bigger and better freebies and are extremely selfish and entitled.

Reactions: 19
All I can see in the swimwear shot is the drawers not closed, sets my teeth on edge every time ???

Reactions: 11
She looks good in her swimming cossie. I fully understand her wanting to improve her health/fitness - that’s great. But she needs to be very careful. She’s TINY, and absolutely does not need to loose weight. She got herself into a pickle the last time she started talking about loosing weight.
She needs to ditch the horrible orange filter!?

Again, no need to mention the McDonalds from last night. Yet again contradicting herself and her self imposed ban on unnecessary spending. That’s the same as having a lunch out so she’s well and truly failed now!

Reactions: 14
Her vloggy buddies who are on their jollies were jumping about in cossies having a rare old time. Suddenly Mrs M is in a swimsuit showing off her body and bleating on about body confidence (she looks great) but it’s all a bit “I don’t care that you are off playing without me...look at MEEEEE”
? just wait she’ll be on stories soon on one of her walks just like her vlogging chums ?

Think she has the same swim suit on as what Emily Norris has/was wearing this morning?

I think Reb has a great figure and in my opinion she is pretty. She has had 3 children in what 6/7 years? She looks good imo.

However on the inside she is spoilt, self centred, lacks empathy and just lies all the time.

No spend January is an absolute joke, as we expected it would be along with the book club, 30 days yoga etc.

Everyday there is something new gifted or she’s bragging about a holiday, ski lessons etc. The sheep must be out of their minds if they really think she “deserves” a holiday and free stuff.

I’m not jealous before any sheep come on here and jump on my post. It just really makes me cross when there are lots of families out there who struggle, even families who work their arses off and will never be as fortunate as her.

Anyway I said I wouldn’t be following/commenting any more ? just had to get that out of my system.

Reactions: 12
But meals out and cafes are banned in no spend jan.
I expect bird cage glad for a break

This randomly came up on you tube

Reb moaning about 3 year old s who keeps changing her outfits.

Yet shes never moaned about Florrie doing same

To say she was tricky baby
1 and 2 were hard
3 is awful
When will s be good.

I think from memory there were so many videos about her struggling with s.
Also lots on insta

S micromanage florries play and starts rows in school holidays.
S is fussy eater and affecting florrie

That video is bloody awful! I get that she is trying to be relatable but sharing that much detail and saying she wanted 'rid of her' 30mins early is just nasty. We all have trying days and want to bring bedtime forward some times but to document that online and want to do it every night seems excessive. It seems like S was just being threenager and pushing boundarys and acting like her mother acts now. Difference is S was only 3!

Reactions: 8
SO. Was it 3k or 4k? I’m genuinely not bothered but just stop lying or at least try and remember what lies you do spout so you can be consistent.
No spend Jan going well - “not eating out” but had a cheeky McDonald’s! Great! Want to drop some off at the food bank on your way home? Cheers.

I know what will get my sheepies engaged! A swimsuit pic! At least it’s of her and not the girls anymore thank god.

Also- still convinced she’s an avid sunbed user?? That tan! It’s January!!!

Reactions: 19
She does look good (orange filter aside), and has a lovely figure and all that, but the number one thing she could do if she was feeling self conscious is to stand up straight.

Reactions: 13
The absolutely sham of no spend January has pulled me out of the shadows (where I’ve been since DLP debacle) to finally post. I’m raging at the absolute irresponsibility of gathering followers saying she would be not spending in January. And now showering those people with posts about how much she’s spending. And now we read she had a McDonald’s last night. It’s a joke. And it’s damaging to people. Reb - you clearly read here on a daily basis - think about the impact you’re having on vulnerable people. Please.
Wholly agree. ?
Welcome, We're a nice bunch. ?

Reactions: 9
The body confidence thing... Without taking anything away from her as she's beautiful and has an amazing body. She's not one for posting pics like that so it's for praise and engagement; two fingers to the mums that are not looking like her and two hands of two fingers to the other vloggers having fun. ???

Yip, the Mcdonalds... ? In no spend /healthy January... But enough of that tit. She used to deny ever going there. She will have had to drive miles to her nearest one... At least 25 and would have had to come out of her LOUNGE WEAR!!

Love how Amybeingmum, who lives in the area questioning a tan in Jan! ???

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
SO. Was it 3k or 4k? I’m genuinely not bothered but just stop lying or at least try and remember what lies you do spout so you can be consistent.
No spend Jan going well - “not eating out” but had a cheeky McDonald’s! Great! Want to drop some off at the food bank on your way home? Cheers.

I know what will get my sheepies engaged! A swimsuit pic! At least it’s of her and not the girls anymore thank god.

Also- still convinced she’s an avid sunbed user?? That tan! It’s January!!!
Yeah she’s clearly using sunbeds!

Reactions: 4
Oh... and look out for "the trolls have made me question my looks, body, I'm not eating 'tit.

You're lovely, you know you're lovely.
ON THE OUTSIDE. The sheep will bleat wow hun, ?, amazing, bleat bleat, bah bah... (engagement rising falsely ?)

But we all know MrsM isn't exactly as it says on the tin now don't we ' lovely'?

Reactions: 7
All I can see in the swimwear shot is the drawers not closed, sets my teeth on edge every time ???
Lol me too might message oakland and ask if their furniture faulty.

If you look at channel mum vlogging event

In mummy daddy and me
Emily Norris
Kate murnane

On stories it all shows them having them all having a great time swimming.

It's not sad and desparate for reb to post herself in a swimsuit the very same day and go swimming with the kids.

I believe the retreat is gifted
Maybe they paid their own travel costs
I don't think reb was invited as would have been strongly in her professional interest to go.

The no spend and healthy eating
She does know the effects of weeks exercise and eating better dont happen that fast.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.