Mrs Meldrum #15 No Spend Jan, A Tango Filter Tan, Will Anyone Be At Home For The Tesco Man?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When Rebs posted a insta story from her office and all the dust was flying about, WHY was she wearing that awful scarf? Have they run out of wood/#gifted kindling? Or do they not put the heating on in the Meldrum Mansion? :unsure: Is the #ad #kindlygiftednowonebay dolla not enough to cover the heating bills? Poor little nuggets

Also - I’m still waiting to see what she ate today after her gross blueberry and tangerine yogurt combo! Wasn’t she doing that today? Or has she forgotten?
I thought the scarf would be to cover up her neck? She’s quite conscious of the appearance of it I think.

And that yoghurt made me feel a bit queasy, I’m not sure why but it was the satsuma I think ?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can't remember her and Natasha ever being close freinds.

I'm sure we due another hello fresh ad soon.

Reactions: 1
I saw it to. The ASA spokesman was interesting, he said when they hear of rules being broken they will inform and advise the influencer but if someone keeps flouting the rules they take it more seriously.
I would be interested in where they stand with product placement. The water wipes strategically placed and the grinola both appeared very shortly before each AD appeared!
I'm away to see if I can catch the news report. This is extremely interesting and what we have been looking to achieve. Great news. Reading accounts from at least two mums yesterday on here who had their health affected by this irresponsible greedy advertising, regulation is much needed. I hope other press pick up on it. Perhaps that's something individuals here can choose to pursue? I'm certainly going to.

I feel the bubble will burst on the likes of channels such as MrsM, even if she changes now. Her history is piss poor. I have no sympathy given the obvious greed and blatent disregard for authority but the disinterest and lack of responsibility channels such as hers have ultimately on the lives of individuals and families that follow them.

This is GREAT news! ??

Reactions: 12
Yes, noticed neither girl wearing them at skiing!
Someone tell @dinoskiwear that their #ohsokindlygifted ski wear has been flogged on eBay/fb, possible not good enough for the girlies? Or are they so strapped for cash won't let the kiddies keep them?

Reactions: 9
Someone tell @dinoskiwear that their #ohsokindlygifted ski wear has been flogged on eBay/fb, possible not good enough for the girlies? Or are they so strapped for cash won't let the kiddies keep them?
Lol have they seen footage of girls not wearing their suits on the slopes.
They were them in the magical woodland.
Are the snowsuit not warm enough for a ski resort.

Reactions: 8
Can you imagine the talk that will be getting done behind her back! Honestly though if this page wasn’t here what would her content be? Rebecca maybe you could answer!!
Content definitely wouldn’t be how to do a no spend Jan! #fail

Reactions: 3
Just caught up with edgys latest "boob" so yet again she's slating something that has cost her under £10 yet has no qualms recommending a £500 "gifted" security camera. You honestly couldn't make this tit up.

Ps edgy even a theif wouldn't want to steal your nasty looking free Oakland furniture.

Reactions: 19
I saw on storys that she was watching vlogs with the girls. How cosy. But lets have a realitycheck. Are the girls informed the truth about the consequences this has for them. What risks the mother put them through? I think one day they will have a wake up call. And that wont be easy.
An example. When S asks mum a question does she know that mum instastories it for the world to see?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I didn't know Sarah Ingram used to be affiliated with Channel Mum. But to be fair to myself, I had never heard of the lot until Rebecca appeared in one of Lady Louise's videos. While I'm on the subject of cringe, does anyone know what Louise's thing is with Channel Mum? She seems to sniff around them a lot and has even done videos with a few of them. Also, is Louise's 40 year-old clone Brummy Mummy with Channel Mum?

OMG I’m new to this forum and I cannot believe why and how people have the time and the energy to post utter rubbish. Tbh I’m not a fan but bloody hell some of the comments are cruel, personal and so rude towards her family. If she did go to the retreat then you would be slagging her off, ooh she’s left her kids now etc etc. She cannot win! Yes she probably reads this forum and how do you think it makes her feel? Just leave her alone and let her get on with her life and you get on with yours. I suffer from mental heath problems and if I was reading stuff on here about me, it would affect me so much so let’s all be kind and think about how she must be feeling. Of course post constructive criticism but not nasty, unnecessary personal comments which can have an impact on someone’s life and wellbeing. And no, I don’t know her, I’m not a “sheep” and I do sometimes watch her you tube channel (silent viewer) if I have chance between being a working mom and having a life. No need for nasty comments for me posting this just want to get my point across like many of you do and I hope you understand that.
Not sure why you are here then ??? What brought you here and inspired you to post ???? It’s a gossip place. Just do what you do with Reb scroll on and stay silent. Noble of you to stick up for her but your just a number to her .......

She’s going to a family fun session at the swimming pool today. How much does that cost?

Reactions: 4
Def Florida coming up ??

Start writing the big words now MrsM... Practice... #ad #gifted.... Not difficult is it?

On another note, how adorable hearing the girls reaction to the Disney memories ?

#whatweusedtoloveaboutthemeldrums
#beforetheybecamethedulldrums

Lol latest story

Another 3 k run

Close up pics her looking skinny and toned and a little orange in mirror selfie pic

In background obligitary heap of clothes or towels dumped on the bedroom floor.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If she is going to Disney then I bloody well hope she isn’t going at the same time as me! Although I’m going in the school holidays because I care about my children’s education and this is an alien concept to her so hopefully that means I’ll miss her

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yep real time location very smart

Probably cheap fun session
Which she will slate later as it was too busy and full of common families.

I assume lees going to meet 1 to 1 or 1 to 2 ratio if 3 kids under 8.

I also assume their membership kippie lodge ended as they not been there in ages.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.