Mrs Meldrum #15 No Spend Jan, A Tango Filter Tan, Will Anyone Be At Home For The Tesco Man?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Essentially, to be an influencer you have to be the coolest kid in the class. Not have any respect for your own privacy or that of others. Not care what you accept and/or promote.

Reactions: 9
Do you know what I can’t get my head around is the feeling in no pride of the things she has in her house. You know that feeling when you’ve saved for something and that moment you actually have it. From being a teenager I’ve always been so happy when I’ve worked for something and hope this is passed onto my 3 kids. What example is she setting her kids.

Reactions: 17
There’s not many comments on most of her posts so all these people telling her how great her videos are, asking where her clothes are from and sycophantically agreeing with every word out of her mouth must be DM’s which SHE DOESN’T EVEN OPEN. She’s full of tit!

Complaining to the ASA doesn’t seem to have any effect so if I were to write a template complaint letter/email to Channel Mum how many of you would be interested in sending it in? Now I’m not saying this because I want to ruin her career, I don’t think she’s capable of earning money any other way and I wouldn’t want the girls to suffer, but she’s not being held accountable for her pathetically stupid decisions and lies and that needs to change

I would!
She’ll see this and let them know her trolls are going to email them so I don’t know if it’ll have any effectv

Reactions: 4
I made a thread about this last night... Ysis. Don't be fooled. She also reads here and decided to announce this less than 24 hours after I posted she was doing a no buy then receiving free benefit make up!
Thanks for the heads up! There really is no such thing as selflessness! Sad world x

Reactions: 5
I think with the right phrasing they’d have to take it on board. Especially when we show how well other Channel Mum ambassadors have done

Reactions: 4
Do you know what I can’t get my head around is the feeling in no pride of the things she has in her house. You know that feeling when you’ve saved for something and that moment you actually have it. From being a teenager I’ve always been so happy when I’ve worked for something and hope this is passed onto my 3 kids. What example is she setting her kids.
Exactly. A home should be a curation of memories and personal style, instead she’s taken whatever she can from these companies to fill her house. Their house is a miss match of cheap tat, living locally there are wonderful local interior designers/furniture restorers/interiors shops/charity shops that she could support. At least in her old house she put some of her own style into it (albeit pretty awful - but it was at least authentic) #stagheadsgalore
I would also feel embarrassed knowing my house was filled with freebies, but I just don’t think she cares!

She can’t keep up the facade, it’s getting really embarrassing for her. I do think she knows this verrrrrry deep down but it’s gone to far for her to admit any wrong doing, so for now, she can rely on the ever dwindling flock of sheep to keep telling her she’s doing a fab job hun x

Reactions: 12
Her "no spend" January is almost identical to Alfies "live on £1 per day" which outraged everyone and practically ruined his career by showing how out of touch with reality he is.
Pretending to live on minimum money but flaunting gifted things and now apparently booking holidays don't count. Its offensive to people who really are on no spend January after christmas. She really thinks that is she smashing this no spend January, in reality she is making herself look terrible and is probably unaware why. Completely and utterly out of touch with reality at this point.

Reactions: 28
This has rattled my cage today. The bottom line is this is her job. Her brand. Her business. Part of the responsibility that comes with that job is to avoid misinterpretation,maintain integrity and in turn, maintain trust. This hasn’t happened with historical and current behaviour and it’s stinks.

Reactions: 12
Ok, I’ll try to create something over the weekend and post it here next week if anyone wants to send something.

And for those who love to troll this site (because yes, that’s what you do!). No I haven’t got anything better to do this weekend, my son is with his dad, I don’t work weekends, my house is clean, I don’t have any gifted holidays to go on and I haven’t made any plans because I like the odd quiet weekend alone

• Haha
Reactions: 44
What did the deleted comment say?
Someone has asked her to do a video about different shades of grey paint. Seriously?
How dull.

She will never gave that feeling because she’s never worked a day in her life. She has no concept of having to work to earn money, to budget and then to buy things as you have the money for them. It’s a completely foreign concept to her.
She’s a little rich girl who was handed everything on a plate growing up. She’s has admitted that before in videos. She was financially supported by her parents during Uni and during her time in Disney, which she has also admitted on film. She’s never had an actual job, so obviously has never had the real pressure of having to earn money to pay for anything. It’s all just been given to her.
Lee was working offshore, she wasn’t working, fair enough as they had S but she still has no concept of having to work to earn money.
Now she lives a life where she’s supported by her parents and Lee to a certain extent and is being given pretty much everything without having to pay a dime.
She’s so unbelievably out of touch and she doesn’t seem to be able to see it.
She genuinely believes that this whole “influencer” bullshit is like an actual real job.
She’s deluded.
I just wish she would keep her entitled trap shut with regards to money, she’s doing nothing but making herself sound like an idiot.

Reactions: 20
Ok, I’ll try to create something over the weekend and post it here next week if anyone wants to send something.

And for those who love to troll this site (because yes, that’s what you do!). No I haven’t got anything better to do this weekend, my son is with his dad, I don’t work weekends, my house is clean, I don’t have any gifted holidays to go on and I haven’t made any plans because I like the odd quiet weekend alone
Send something? Have I missed something?

Her whole house is a mismatch of freebies mainly oak furniture land and next with a bit of amazon tit throwing in from the money saved up from AF links.

Hey Reb I challenge you to do a video walk through of your home showing everyone what you actually paid for with your own money not vouchers AF link money etc actual money from your bank that you earned now there is an idea for you go on Reb I dare you to be honest for once.

Oh and just a thought it would be better to own up sooner rather than later about the holiday no one trust's the oh we paid the deposit come on now tell us the truth about it is it #gifted come on Reb the truth will set you free.

This has rattled my cage today. The bottom line is this is her job. Her brand. Her business. Part of the responsibility that comes with that job is to avoid misinterpretation,maintain integrity and in turn, maintain trust. This hasn’t happened with historical and current behaviour and it’s stinks.
“Maintain integrity” lols

Send something? Have I missed something?
I’m going to create some kind of template letter/email that anyone who would like to can send to Channel Mum outlining our concerns. I’ll try to make it slightly more eloquent than ‘She’s an utter head who needs a labotomy’ even though that’s what I actually want to say ?

• Haha
To be honest, Mrs M’s no spend January might actually be the sort of story the Daily Fail and it’s readers may enjoy!

“Influencer raves about no spend January and proceeds to buy theatre tickets, luxury holiday (but only the deposit so it’s fine, right?) etc etc etc” ?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It's all nothing new or surprising sadly

She's always inconsistent
Contradicts herself
Braggy she couldent resist blabbing about holiday
She has zero patiance
I'm intrigued how she managed to save.
She honestly can't grasp some families can't afford food or book a holiday.
Lots of her sheep seem low iq and low income so easily impressionable .
I hope some wake up and dont feel bad about their lives or worse rack up debts trying have same.

She never declared bed a freebie but dident she get 2free matresses.
Her bed in old house is same as new.
She said bedding mirrors and lights gifted by next.
Furniture is random oak furniture gifted similar to random items painted grey oak other rooms in the house.

None of it screams carefully put together.
Thrown together more like it.
She doesnt appreciate it or keep it tidy.
Feels a cold dark odd shaped room to me.

I expect shes debating a farrow and ball for darling mil paint.

1 sheep has suggested colour i want to use In my bedroom hoping she doesnt go for it.

If you compare to fleur who spent many months researching and choosing items her bedroom makes rebs appear cheap looking.

Neither channel mum or ASA seem to care
No one holds her to account
No consequences
No spend jan a total joke

Reactions: 7
Oh do f**k off Reb! Obviously their bedroom isn’t painted yet....mummy Meldrum has gone back to Spain!
Although if they wanted to paint it they could do it themselves. But of course that would be too much like hard work and of course asking Mummy & Daddy Cannon or gap yah girl Tigger wouldn’t do. They wouldn’t lift a finger.
No, better wait until Lee’s mum gets back,she can do it.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.