Mrs Meldrum #15 No Spend Jan, A Tango Filter Tan, Will Anyone Be At Home For The Tesco Man?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s gone past annoying me now it’s actually upsetting. How dare she plead being “skint” she doesn’t know the meaning of the word. I’m doing no spend January because I have no bloody choice! I can’t even afford to put any money in my savings for a potential holiday let alone put a deposit down, which I’m sure is the case for most in January. She is the most entitled brat I’ve ever come across and I’m going to send her a DM. No doubt I’ll be blocked but I can’t not say something to her
It’s a waste of time sending her a DM, she doesn’t even read them

Reactions: 4
Years ago when I was pregnant with my second we were both on the same birth board on babycentre. Some of the admin arranged, for those who wanted to, to get a ‘buddy’ from the same area so you could meet up/chat. You had to sign up for it and I was buddied up with Mrs m. I messaged her to introduce myself and arrange a coffee - she was on holiday but said she d message on her return. When she did she said she did nt want to meet as she “had enough friends already”!! I always thought that was an odd thing to say! I hope I m still making new friends all through my life ?
What a nasty piece of tit she is! ?

Reactions: 13
If only we all pulled our belts in a wee bit we could all afford half a dozen holidays a year and decorating a big house

Reactions: 15
She’s contradicting herself AGAIN!
Says she wants to stay home to spend time with F. Then next story is her doing exercise while her sister plays with F......!

If Lee does have a job then there is no way he’s doing it as a volunteer! The Selldrums don’t do anything unless there is money involved (or at least a 10 day holiday to Europe with a gaggle of chums....)

I put money on him being some sort of health & safety trainer - training and assessing people before they go off shore.
Exactly, Lee is too money-grabbing to actially volunteer to help others less fortunate.

Reactions: 8
I'm just going to live off what gets sent to me and not spend anything. Glossy Domino's pizza paper menu for dinner tonight

• Haha
Reactions: 23
If only we all pulled our belts in a wee bit we could all afford half a dozen holidays a year and decorating a big house
But if you are not buying your own furniture (gifted), clothes (gifted), security cams (gifted), etc, etc, etc....then it is a hell of a lot easier. She...as a fake influencer...is setting unreasonable expectations for her sheep on what they can afford to do, as she is not bloody paying for it. Total disgrace

There’s not many comments on most of her posts so all these people telling her how great her videos are, asking where her clothes are from and sycophantically agreeing with every word out of her mouth must be DM’s which SHE DOESN’T EVEN OPEN. She’s full of tit!

Complaining to the ASA doesn’t seem to have any effect so if I were to write a template complaint letter/email to Channel Mum how many of you would be interested in sending it in? Now I’m not saying this because I want to ruin her career, I don’t think she’s capable of earning money any other way and I wouldn’t want the girls to suffer, but she’s not being held accountable for her pathetically stupid decisions and lies and that needs to change

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Agree with all of the above. And ‘What she eats a day’ but not actually showing what she eats in a day...
She can’t even commit to a showing of what I eat in a day for stories... what hope was there for no spend Jan?!

Reactions: 12
There’s not many comments on most of her posts so all these people telling her how great her videos are, asking where her clothes are from and sycophantically agreeing with every word out of her mouth must be DM’s which SHE DOESN’T EVEN OPEN. She’s full of tit!

Complaining to the ASA doesn’t seem to have any effect so if I were to write a template complaint letter/email to Channel Mum how many of you would be interested in sending it in? Now I’m not saying this because I want to ruin her career, I don’t think she’s capable of earning money any other way and I wouldn’t want the girls to suffer, but she’s not being held accountable for her pathetically stupid decisions and lies and that needs to change
Absolutely. She’s doing real harm to people following her and being sold a lie of a lifestyle. Being told if they stopped eating out or buying non essentials they could afford holidays and room makeovers. It’s irresponsible

Reactions: 14

I was thinking something needs to be done! How can she be what brand channel mum want to associate with? She’s not real life. Trying to justify her spending during no spend, the continual in your face of gifted items. The lack of content in her videos. She’s an abomination.

Reactions: 7
Do these youtubers not get embarrassed accepting all these free gifts? I would hate it. Everything I have ever had has been chosen, saved for, bought and enjoyed from my own money. I would be mortified showing someone round my home saying this was gifted, that was gifted. It's like a new way of sponging. Doesn't sit right at all with me.

Reactions: 19
Will be interesting to quote this thread when she #ads the hoilday. No way are they paying for it! She’s a lying toad!
What a truly disgusting pair they are.

Just now on her Insta feed...
View attachment 4084
Eh? You’re paying a deposit. With money. It’s January. But it’s “no spend January”?? And you’re cutting back on “necessities/essentials” but not on “luxuries”?? Isn’t that the wrong way round love?? ?Talk about intellectually challenged! ? Her thick as shitness astounds me!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Years ago when I was pregnant with my second we were both on the same birth board on babycentre. Some of the admin arranged, for those who wanted to, to get a ‘buddy’ from the same area so you could meet up/chat. You had to sign up for it and I was buddied up with Mrs m. I messaged her to introduce myself and arrange a coffee - she was on holiday but said she d message on her return. When she did she said she did nt want to meet as she “had enough friends already”!! I always thought that was an odd thing to say! I hope I m still making new friends all through my life ?
I’ll be honest and say she doesn’t wind me up as much as she does other people on these threads. I’m mostly here to be nosey but that has really bothered me that she wouldn’t want get to know a new/2nd time mum who obviously wanted to meet other Mums. Well done to you for having the courage to put yourself out there and try and make new friends, I wish I could be more like that but I know I would be disheartened if I got a like that. X

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.