Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
M

Member 1682

I love how she says that actually to her, no spend January just means not going out for lunches....
When, for a lot of people, going out for lunches is something they can never really do because they CANT AFFORD IT!
She’s so patronising.

Reactions: 26
M

Member 1682

She’s so ridiculous.

Ski lessons are expensive because the insurance needed is so high!
If she can ski/snowboard why doesn’t she just teach the kids herself?!
Ski lessons in no spend January?! Fuck it Reb, may as well just buy them a Pony and be done with it eh!

Her nonsense comment about the geography of where she lives preventing her from going to the You Tube Coven meet-up... oh please!
She lives within spitting distance of one of Scotland’s main cities which has frequent flights and rail services to all other UK towns/cities. She honestly tries to make out that she lives in the middle of nowhere. She’s full of shit!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Peeltheavocado

Chatty Member
[
Does she not realise no spend January is done by people because they actually have NO money at all. What an utter piss take for her to say she was skint and then be putting a deposit down on a holiday. Then trying to encourage everyone following her to buy through affiliate links to make her money when most people ARE SKINT. She's a fucking daft bint she really is. No awareness at all.
Exactly,
Most people, not just families
Rebecca is definitely not on the spectrum. I might buy the social awkwardness if she didn't have such a close knit group of friends that she clearly doesn't mind acting like an ass around. She also didn't seem to have an issue traveling up to Lady Louise's house last year to hang out with Katie and Emma. Three people whom she admitted that she didn't know very well. Socially awkward people usually aren't in the right head space to do something like that, much less do it by themselves. I honestly feel like it boils down to her being a lazy, stuck up, jerk. I remember seeing her parent's house they just sold last year. It was beautiful. I kind of suspect that both she and Lee came from money. People like that usually breed very hard working children or very entitled children.

I don’t buy that she’s socially awkward or on the spectrum either. I’ve heard she’s a stick up bitch who would run over anyone to get whatever or to ever she wants. Even when I watched her vlogs I thought she seems up herself. She definitely thinks she’s above others.
I struggle socially, especially with people I don’t know, or if I haven’t seen someone for a while. I dread the school run as well. For various reasons I’ve gone from a very outgoing person to someone who lacks confidence and doesn’t feel good enough.
It’s people like Rebecca who put me off going to baby groups when my child was younger.
She appears to think she’s superior, entitled and snobby.

Sarah514

If Mrs M was to sit down and do a real honest video for her viewers... areas where she has messed up, areas where she has made mistakes ie. DLP, if she was open and honest about all the gifted furniture, the gifted holidays, what Lee is really up to "behind the scenes" - if he has got a job due to financial situation, there is nothing wrong with this and it makes them seem a whole lot more normal, we all go through financial difficulties, it would be nice to know we are not alone. Or if him being at home is causing friction between them both etc and that is why he has taken a step back. The fact she may be a wee bit lost for content and what to do with her channel and just generally address the decline of her channel in the last year or so then I for one would have so much more respect for her and find her slightly more relatable. I don't know why she isn't just being honest when everything she does seems to get her in to more of a mess!! it's just lie after lie after lie

M

Member 1682

No spend January

FUCK OFF!

She’s such an idiot!

It doesn’t count because it’s not happening now.....

Doesn’t she understand that a LOT of people including a lot of her followers are absolutely SKINT after Christmas and don’t have money to pay the bills let alone be paying for a holiday?!

She needs to drop the whole no spend January thing. It’s pointless and actually insulting.

Also, Lee was conveniently upstairs paying the deposit while she was filming.... yeahhhhh sure he was......!

Karen1

On poppy’s bedroom reveal she showed a toy storage bag from my first years that she said was gifted but she had kept back & gave as her Christmas present. So I presume 90% of their Christmas presents were gifted that’s why she didn’t show them

• Wow

fireflies

VIP Member
I actually think it makes her feel good for others to feel crap.
All the bragging about houses holidays body clothes make up.
She's like the plastics from mean girls
She wants praise
She wants people aspire to her or be jealous
She need s constant attentions
She can't say sorry or admit shes wrong
She lacks empathy
She lacks patiance
She always wants her own way
She always plays the victim
Never accept a responsability
Deflects blame to others trolls safaya you name it.
She's so critical
She's had so many things most people dream of yet she never seems happy Or appreciates it.

She's a narcastic nightmare
I pity her freinds and family.

montydonfc

VIP Member
If we don’t book our holiday and pay our deposit now we can’t go.

What a first world problem to have.

She is an absolute fucking idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
It must be so disheartening for those who follow, subscribe and relate to her and genuinely have no choice, but to do a “no spend January”. Imagine seeing this woman, feeling as though you’re relatable on common ground - January is a hard month cash wise, then see her parading around in her new active wear top (that she saw in primark and didn’t say she bought, I’ll add), using £25 a pop lip balm, having £500 worth of camera system and new clothes land on your doorstep and now a bloody holiday. It beggars belief, but also highlights how social media really can ruin your life. For those who have no choice in no spend January,
it sets up the presidency of “I’m not good enough” and is highly detrimental to one’s self esteem. I hope they read here. I hope they realise her life isn’t real life.

• Sad

Trollstice

I think it’s more effort than cost. She doesn’t seem to ever want to do anything that would involve putting herself out. £20 says Safiyah is in ballet by Monday ;)

• Haha

flyingbuttress

To be honest, Mrs M’s no spend January might actually be the sort of story the Daily Fail and it’s readers may enjoy!

“Influencer raves about no spend January and proceeds to buy theatre tickets, luxury holiday (but only the deposit so it’s fine, right?) etc etc etc” ?

• Haha

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
She really doesn't give a toss about the kids health and safety. So a careful instructor was ensuring small, inexperienced children had turns while minimising the danger from a sport that is well know for causing serious injuries (and even death), but she thinks it's acceptable to encourage her 6 year old who has never skied before, to ignore the instructor and go down unsupervised.
Once again behaving in a neglectful manner towards her children. Ignoring safety and security because the spoilt brat doesn't believe in waiting behind 6 other people! Just chuck them down the ski slope and who cares about the consequences. Rebeccas probably just annoyed that less turns means less footage for her to post!! Absolutely clueless, spoilt, ignorant woman

montydonfc

VIP Member
I went out for a brisk 3k run in the woods, I came across this wee belter.

Introducing Meldinator he's here to shape up the Tattlers and make those butts hurt....
View attachment 4218
Lee will be making his instagram comeback with a photo like this to rival Mrs Ms bathing suit pic ?

“Have a look at this bad boy! Look what wee Lee and his pals have been up to behind the scenes! Me and Rambo absolutely killing it lifting in the oak furniture land gifted dining chairs and time Reb needs to film so it looks legit! I’ll be sharing my own belting meal plans like Mrs M, starting with a checkpea curry soup, 25 dippy eggs and toast and a bag of fizzy laces! Ya wee beauty! Go Floorrrrrriiee!”

• Haha

Life88

I'm just waiting for this holiday when she contradicts herself by having to declare its an #ad and she actually didn't pay the deposit and she's always full of shit.

Reactions: 23

montydonfc

VIP Member
I’ve never known anyone get dressed in their outfit just to then say they are away to take it off to go to their PT session. She is so full of shit it really bugs my happiness.

The trousers are hideous, but the draws are shut at least. Also another nod to us 15 dickheads ? :m

• Haha
M

Member 1682

Her Dad looks properly disappointed in her at the table. Properly disappointed ?
His face was literally like:

“What the fuck are you doing?”
“Why are you filming this?”
“Put the phone away, your making a tit of yourself”
“Grow up. Your nearly 30 years old, not 10. Stop acting up for attention”

I swear, at the moment it’s like she feels she has to film and upload any old shite so that she stays relevant or something.
The weird filming of her “playing” Xbox the other night...... filming herself “exercising” the other day when her sister was over. Filming at her Dads dinner table.
It’s all completely random, pointless and absolutely bat shit crazy.
I honestly think she’s lost it.

M

Member 1682

Also -
Rebecca -
“Bashing one out” means to have a wank, I assume you know what that means? Please stop saying you are way to “bash one out” - please! It’s a mental imagine no one needs.

??????

• Haha