Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CurlyJoules

I just started a new job and I won't be getting paid until the start of February so a small bit of savings is getting me by for food, petrol etc. I'd love to be organising a holiday for some time off I have coming up but I can't afford to book anything right now, I wish I could phone up my bank though and let them know that booking holidays doesn't count as spending according to the Meldrums so not to worry about the money not being in my account :rolleyes:

Reactions: 29

Jndc85

I can not get my head around her standing taking that pic and posting it for anything other than a stealth boast. Fair enough if she'd ever been big and lost weight and shaped up but she's always been genetically naturally small there's nothing amazing about anything she has done. It's so narcisstic. And the thing that fucks me off is the women now posting comments praising her and slating themselves when she's naturally like that. She nor her mum or her sister are tall nor big they seem to have fast metabolism and are naturally petite. So it's a piss take other women now posting that she's goals when they likely have completely different natural shapes and builds.

I mean she said yday shed do food diary. Showed breakfast but talked us through lunch. Which how do we know it's true. Then slung dinner as she obviously didn't want to show the McDonald's. It's the least inspiring post or body confidence post she could of done for her followers sake. I bet loads feel shit now.

Reactions: 28

Jess12345

It’s gone past annoying me now it’s actually upsetting. How dare she plead being “skint” she doesn’t know the meaning of the word. I’m doing no spend January because I have no bloody choice! I can’t even afford to put any money in my savings for a potential holiday let alone put a deposit down, which I’m sure is the case for most in January. She is the most entitled brat I’ve ever come across and I’m going to send her a DM. No doubt I’ll be blocked but I can’t not say something to her

• Heart

Yoghurtpots

VIP Member
Her "no spend" January is almost identical to Alfies "live on £1 per day" which outraged everyone and practically ruined his career by showing how out of touch with reality he is.
Pretending to live on minimum money but flaunting gifted things and now apparently booking holidays don't count. Its offensive to people who really are on no spend January after christmas. She really thinks that is she smashing this no spend January, in reality she is making herself look terrible and is probably unaware why. Completely and utterly out of touch with reality at this point.

non binary coat

Chatty Member
So inspiring to see someone with good genetics, a very easy lucrative job, stay at home husband and help on tap looking good in a swimsuit.

• Haha

fireflies

VIP Member
A few chick peas in a bowl for her? Hardly a family meal?
She hates doing separate meals .
She feels her and kids should eat same things

S eats tomato soup
F and p a pitta bread
Her chickpea salad
No one knows if she fed lee.

Reb and lee had Indian takeaway for tea
Maccy d's last night.

This fits in with

No spend jan
Healthy eating
And meal planning/ home cooking

• Haha

Stabby the unicorn

I think we should all show Rebecca some love.. she obviously reads this page. Might even have it on auto refresh. I'll start. Let's do her a wave from tattle

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Queenie

VIP Member
Just now on her Insta feed...
View attachment 4084
Eh? You’re paying a deposit. With money. It’s January. But it’s “no spend January”?? And you’re cutting back on “necessities/essentials” but not on “luxuries”?? Isn’t that the wrong way round love?? ?Talk about intellectually challenged! ? Her thick as shitness astounds me!

• Haha

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
William Hill called me, they're no longer accepting my bets that Reb will post something within hours of it being mentioned on a site she doesn't read...apparently now it's what they call a sure thing!

Hi Rebecca, thanks for being so dumb and predictable, you unintentionally give us such a laugh!!

• Haha

Catwoman

VIP Member
It’s gone past annoying me now it’s actually upsetting. How dare she plead being “skint” she doesn’t know the meaning of the word. I’m doing no spend January because I have no bloody choice! I can’t even afford to put any money in my savings for a potential holiday let alone put a deposit down, which I’m sure is the case for most in January. She is the most entitled brat I’ve ever come across and I’m going to send her a DM. No doubt I’ll be blocked but I can’t not say something to her
Completely understand you being upset and think 1000s today will be. Today has been awful. Once you are blocked, you will feel better. Believe me. My workmate today shared with me, she would call in sick next week as she's struggling to fill her car with petrol to get to work, she lives 8 miles from MrsM. It was that or not feed the kids. Rebecca Meldrum has no idea of the real world for many in this country, her area, her followers. Needless to say, that workmate will be at work next week. That's what care and compassion from one to another (or a few others car sharing) does. SHE literally has no idea.

• Sad
  • Heart

Mumof3withnovlogging

Of course F smashed it and is the best thing on the slopes since sliced bread. F could be smearing her own poo all over the walls and Reb would probably still think it was amazing. I’ve never known someone to so obviously favour one of their children like she does

I

Influenceme

If she doesn’t address the incredibly offensive juxtaposition of having written all about how deeply affected she was by visiting the food bank & seeing real poverty, compared with her pitiful attempt at being frugal in January. Then she is a total phoney. She’s trying to play at being poor just to have some content & engagement, it’s an utter embarrassment. I’m going to research the charity she worked with because her attitude is atrocious. Her no spend January has had more treats than most peoples’ year. Why can’t she address this divide? Or just say, I’m only going to engage with fortunate lucky mummies who go on expensive holidays & buy big houses, go skiing & use luxury cosmetics from now on. She is a snob

I

Influenceme

How are her adoring fans not in the least bit miffed that over 400 of them have written comments on the swimsuit thread and she has replied to precisely none of them? Some of them sharing heartfelt issues around their own health & fitness. She has grabbed all the compliments & just totally ignored the feelings of her followers. It’s downright nasty

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

Bella Ciao

My friend sent a message to Mrs M today to tell her there had been loads of break ins on her estate recently and those security cameras looked really good but she couldn’t afford them, could she recommend any cheaper alternatives. And she BLOCKED HER! Wtaf is wrong with her??? My friend feels really embarrassed, I’ve directed her to this forum
She blocked her because she asked for a cheaper alternative??!

Mrs Meldrum, please don’t fool yourself darling. You don’t even look for cheaper alternatives, you BEG for free stuff all the time since umm, guess you can’t afford to pay for anything yourself with your crappy little YouTube career? Don’t act like you could afford ANY of the things you parade on Instagram. We all know the truth, don’t even bother about acting all ‘rich.’ If you were indeed wealthy, you’d pay with your own money for holidays, furniture, clothes, makeup, food, printers, toys, strollers, air filters, vacuums, paint, mattresses, books, shoes, gym membership, cameras, watches, tablets, jewelery, skincare items, booze, etcétera. Got it?

Last edited:

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Also -
Rebecca -
“Bashing one out” means to have a wank, I assume you know what that means? Please stop saying you are way to “bash one out” - please! It’s a mental imagine no one needs.

??????
I think this EVERY SINGLE TIME ??
It just makes me think.

“Step up to the plate chicken royal, she might be more bearable if she wasn’t so frustrated “

His face was literally like:

“What the fuck are you doing?”
“Why are you filming this?”
“Put the phone away, your making a tit of yourself”
“Grow up. Your nearly 30 years old, not 10. Stop acting up for attention”

I swear, at the moment it’s like she feels she has to film and upload any old shite so that she stays relevant or something.
The weird filming of her “playing” Xbox the other night...... filming herself “exercising” the other day when her sister was over. Filming at her Dads dinner table.
It’s all completely random, pointless and absolutely bat shit crazy.
I honestly think she’s lost it.

I don’t think you’re wrong here, I think she’s completely lost her way,
She wants to be a family channel, without showing her family.
She wants to be relatable, but also sees herself above everyone.
She has no niche market, she’s not really a mummy vlogger or a beauty vlogger or a family channel.
She basically just runs her version of a QVC channel.
I think she’s randomly uploading anything because she doesn’t really know what she’s doing with the channel anymore

• Heart

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
Bollocks that she's can't get to the YouTube weekend away because she can't easily get there. It's in the Cotswolds, not Canada.
Didn't she fly to London and back in one day for an event? I reckon she hasn't gone because it's not been paid for, she knows they all can't stand her and she won't be away from her phone for 2 hours on a flight....think of the comments that won't be deleted in that whole time!!!

• Haha
I'm a long time lurker on this board and have long since left the flock of Mrs M's sheep! Honestly she's just a the #gift that keeps on giving isn't she? No spend January- oh booking a holiday doesn't count! And actually it's just not buying things we don't need- so out of touch with reality! i think her bubble is about to burst- good luck coming into the real world edgy!