Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
M

Member 1682

Do you know what I can’t get my head around is the feeling in no pride of the things she has in her house. You know that feeling when you’ve saved for something and that moment you actually have it. From being a teenager I’ve always been so happy when I’ve worked for something and hope this is passed onto my 3 kids. What example is she setting her kids.
She will never gave that feeling because she’s never worked a day in her life. She has no concept of having to work to earn money, to budget and then to buy things as you have the money for them. It’s a completely foreign concept to her.
She’s a little rich girl who was handed everything on a plate growing up. She’s has admitted that before in videos. She was financially supported by her parents during Uni and during her time in Disney, which she has also admitted on film. She’s never had an actual job, so obviously has never had the real pressure of having to earn money to pay for anything. It’s all just been given to her.
Lee was working offshore, she wasn’t working, fair enough as they had S but she still has no concept of having to work to earn money.
Now she lives a life where she’s supported by her parents and Lee to a certain extent and is being given pretty much everything without having to pay a dime.
She’s so unbelievably out of touch and she doesn’t seem to be able to see it.
She genuinely believes that this whole “influencer” bullshit is like an actual real job.
She’s deluded.
I just wish she would keep her entitled trap shut with regards to money, she’s doing nothing but making herself sound like an idiot.

Reactions: 20

Ezra84

I bet either she or lee want to break up but they can’t as she wouldn’t be Mrs Meldrum anymore.
Over 350 folk have also taken the time to comment and she hasn’t responded to any of them, says it all really?
she ALWAYS replies apparently. I mean what the actual f**k.
I read some of the comments and I felt sad. I remember what it felt like before I seen her for who she really is and I honestly couldn’t work out how she did it all. She always looked so lovely and put together and had her shit together before I’ve even had breakfast. She and others like her are seriously poisoning peoples views on reality.

Catwoman

VIP Member
No spend January

FUCK OFF!

She’s such an idiot!

It doesn’t count because it’s not happening now.....

Doesn’t she understand that a LOT of people including a lot of her followers are absolutely SKINT after Christmas and don’t have money to pay the bills let alone be paying for a holiday?!

She needs to drop the whole no spend January thing. It’s pointless and actually insulting.

Also, Lee was conveniently upstairs paying the deposit while she was filming.... yeahhhhh sure he was......!
[/QUOTE]
She's a nasty, ungrateful bitch, I'm sorry if that offends anyone but it's not half as much as her ignorance with this no spend January shit. She's bloody insulting every follower who's 'normal' and finding January a struggle. She's seriously a very very, nasty woman or incredible ignorant. Actually, I think she's both having read some posts on here today, her family should be ashamed of her. I honestly think I cannot support anyone that now collaborates with her, already any product she promotes I will not purchase and some I have yet to contact for the reasons but now that goes for other vloggers now too - I seem to remember, what I wore, outfits crap is coming up. She'll bring the others into disrepute now too.
She actually disgusts me. I cannot believe how low she has sunk to. I really used to admire her, loved her family and wished them all the very best but now, I honestly am gobsmacked. She has NO CLUE what no spend is about. Despite her being deeply moved by her visit to that foodbank? Brand Ambassador, you've got to be bloody kidding!! She's lost every ounce of decency she ever had. I've been at work today and only at page 4 of posts, goodness knows what I've still to read!

FromAfar

Her vloggy buddies who are on their jollies were jumping about in cossies having a rare old time. Suddenly Mrs M is in a swimsuit showing off her body and bleating on about body confidence (she looks great) but it’s all a bit “I don’t care that you are off playing without me...look at MEEEEE”

• Haha
  • Heart
F

FamHam

Years ago when I was pregnant with my second we were both on the same birth board on babycentre. Some of the admin arranged, for those who wanted to, to get a ‘buddy’ from the same area so you could meet up/chat. You had to sign up for it and I was buddied up with Mrs m. I messaged her to introduce myself and arrange a coffee - she was on holiday but said she d message on her return. When she did she said she did nt want to meet as she “had enough friends already”!! I always thought that was an odd thing to say! I hope I m still making new friends all through my life ?
Mrs M should get this stuck on her wall. There have been so many locals here confirming shes an uber bitch with an ugly personality. Her chickens are coming home to roost.

• Haha
M

Member 2133

OMG her rant on insta re the skiing TASTER session.

a. £10 a go so that’s no spend Jan broken again
b. you say Pat has been going on about a skiing holiday for ages....I’ve followed for years and literally the first time I’ve heard anything about it.
c. have a bit more respect for the instructor/lesson and other parents etc. It cost £10 what were you expecting, get a bloody 1-1 lesson if you wanted that! SO rude!

Just watched the latest ones - I actually can’t beleive her. She’s asking her “audience” about advice on children’s ski holiday tips about learning to ski while wittering on about what they would do on the holiday (FYI wee little baby nug would be at childcare all day) has she NO idea who her demographic are?? She’s talking to “huns xo” and vulnerable individuals, NOT upper middle class mums with a large disposable income to spend on ski lessons!!

Last edited by a moderator:
M

Member 2133

Can anyone help? I’ve just tried to copy Edgys fab lunch recipe but I cannot for the life of me find any checkpeas or peper in Sainsbury’s!

Actually it’s ok, il send her a DM and ask ?

• Haha
  • Heart
M

Member 1682

Oh my god

Fuck off with your faux fitness claptrap Rebecca

What on Earth makes you think for one second you have any room to be posting anything fitness related?!

If you manage to stick to the gym for say a whole year and actually make real changes to your fitness/body then maybe you can post about your experience but until then just shut up!

• Haha

Catwoman

VIP Member
'It's never too late to shut the gate, sheep are escaping at such a rate. It's a landslide not a blip and it all started with that Disney land trip'... ?

• Haha
  • Heart

Sallydally

VIP Member
What an absolute belter this no spend January has become ☀
I know right! They are now paying the deposit on their holiday....but that doesn’t count right ? fuck me sideways Reb, get in the real world love! How does this woman still have followers ??‍♀

• Haha
F

FamHam

So today as part of no spend Jan shes booked a holiday, £20 on ski lessons, gifted a £500 security system. We should of kept a running total. It could have topped 5k by now 1/3rd of the way through no spend Jan.

Did she skip the bookbug group today? I'm sure it's a free class that you have to sign up for, it's rude not to go when you've signed up imo. Scotland has lots of free activities but sadly they are used mainly by the middle classes and misses the people that could do with them.

The ski rant was disrespectful. Of course in a group of 7 as an introduction they are only going to ski down a couple of times. Can't put safety above having fun. Then moaning that a private lesson is £70, she really thinks other people's time and experience is worthless and knows the value of nothing.

• Haha

Catwoman

VIP Member
But the real burning question is.......

Has she been gifted a bloody log basket yet???

I can't sleep not knowing! ?

• Haha

Peachbomb

VIP Member
Ahh so holidays don’t count as spending? Excellent.

She’s unintentionally hilarious, or stupid, I can’t decide.

• Haha

Clm1977

Chatty Member
FFS shes going to end no spend January having spent more money than most people spend in a normal month mind that's if we
  1. believe Lee's in the house
  2. Believe she's actually paying for a holiday??????

• Haha

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
Is the fit bit or Garmin not working as shes not blasted how many steps.
Maybe her Fitbit is hiding in the same place as the kids Garmin watches that they wear like every day....the same watches they haven't been photographed wearing since the ad!

Now of course since it's been posted on here I expect a photo with the girls wearing their watches almost immediately....go puppet go!!

Attachments

• Haha

Bellalaw

Interesting topic on sky news just now. Asa are going to monitor social media advertising. Mrs Meldrum try and take note

Sheepie

Reading the comments on her last few posts it's heart breaking how shit she is making some people feel about themselves. It's also clear these comments get lots of likes, so there are more people feeling inadequate because she is portraying an unobtainable lifestyle and showing off her figure which is smaller than average.

How can anyone be so callous and hard to put wanting likes and comments above how she is making other people feel? I guess she is so self centred she just doesn't see it.

Reactions: 19

Clm1977

Chatty Member
Who are these vulnerable shoppers?? I don’t buy everything I see on the ads on ITV, or in magazines far from it. you’ve got to be very dim to fall for it. I see it as information.
Unfortunately plenty of people fall for it and quite often vulnerable people who have mental health issues or body confidence issues etc I'm glad you haven't but please don't say people have to be dim.

Reactions: 19