Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

non binary coat

Chatty Member
I'm just going to live off what gets sent to me and not spend anything. Glossy Domino's pizza paper menu for dinner tonight

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Catwoman

VIP Member
William Hill called me, they're no longer accepting my bets that Reb will post something within hours of it being mentioned on a site she doesn't read...apparently now it's what they call a sure thing!

Hi Rebecca, thanks for being so dumb and predictable, you unintentionally give us such a laugh!!
I've had more fun and laughs with nice people on here than I ever had on her social media. ?

• Haha
M

Member 177

I went out for a brisk 3k run in the woods, I came across this wee belter.

Introducing Meldinator he's here to shape up the Tattlers and make those butts hurt....

• Haha

Honestjoe

Had to love her recipe for the Checkpea salad (sic) ...how many spelling mistakes can you cram into 9 lines. She reveals her true levels of intelligence in these posts....for someone who likes to lord it over everyone all the time. Good luck with the book, it will keep the proof readers busy! One of life’s biggest and most obnoxious, under qualified and underachieving freeloaders.

• Haha

Jess12345

My friend sent a message to Mrs M today to tell her there had been loads of break ins on her estate recently and those security cameras looked really good but she couldn’t afford them, could she recommend any cheaper alternatives. And she BLOCKED HER! Wtaf is wrong with her??? My friend feels really embarrassed, I’ve directed her to this forum

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22

Mabelrose

VIP Member
She posted it to gain some attention whilst the rest of the CM big guns were swanning it up at a retreat. Presumably she wasn’t invited.
I think it was a knee-jerk reaction/strategy to make sure she was still current and still “top dog”.
I personally have a slender body frame and have had three kids in 5 years but I wouldn’t put up a bikini photo lamenting my body...which is exactly what she has done. It’s a stealth boosting, ego-stretching exercise that you should pay not attention too.
I wonder whether she does have an issue with her weight/figure/food, remember the disbelief at her joining slimming world? Because she has always claimed to get straight back into size 6 jeans after having kids she probably felt out of control having not snapped back after having the third. 2 and subsequent kids do that, your body is put through it’s paces and recovery is longer, embrace it!
Again, for me personally, I wouldn’t deliberately show a bikini shot because in real life I have people telling me to eat more and giving me jip for being slim but I’ve had that nearly my entire life.
Really hope some of our tittles who felt a bit down read this and take it on board. Mrs M is small naturally, never wish you looked like her! Embrace your bodies, remember the best body is a healthy body! Be as fit as you are able and eat well, get as much sleep as you can, as said on here, Miss Spoiled knickers lives in a completely different world to most, one none of us would want.

Alightened

VIP Member
What did the deleted comment say?
Someone has asked her to do a video about different shades of grey paint. Seriously?
How dull.
I'll save her the time making a vlog about bloody grey paint????. Here you go, enjoy the excitement???.

• Haha
  • Heart

Clm1977

Chatty Member
I have to say I don't get annoyed any more I just find her a complete and utter joke I now see her as spouting out more shit than Sarah Ingham everytime she opens her mouth shit pours out and more and more people are starting to realise that.

I just love watching it all I can't help but laugh at her she really doesn't realise how much she is f***ing her whole life up and when the whole social media bubble bursts she's got nothing.

Sorry Reb but if you sit down and think about it all with an open mind you would see how much of a twat you've been and how few people will care about you when it all goes tits up that's why you should really treat people how you would want to be treated I expect that will just go over your head but I'm not bothered I love watching car crash tv thanks for all the entertainment.

• Heart

anony mouse

Chatty Member
Maybe I'm alone in thinking this but all these swimsuit pictures they post make me cringe. What's with all the I've had x number kids this is my body nonsense ? Bore off no one cares.

• Haha

WiKi

I haven’t watched the stories but booking a holiday (and paying the deposit not that I believe for second they actually are) while spouting off about no spend January that she keeps failing is fucking offensive! She’s obviously trying to be #relatable and using poverty, which is very real for so many people, is utterly disgusting. This woman is despicable and the sooner Channel Mum see some sense and ditch her for damaging their already dubious brand the better

M

Member 2133

So the girls are at skiing lessons....but why aren’t they in their #gifted snowsuits????

No spend January - start a new (expensive!) hobby! Great! Totally relatable!

Reactions: 21

yepmetoo

Managed to lose most of my post ??‍♀ Anyway what I was saying is that yes she looks great (she knows that though, which is why she’s posted it so she can read through the 295 comments telling her how amazing she looks) but she doesn’t look like that through months of sheer hard work from dieting and exercising.

I can completely understand someone posting a swimsuit pic for progress if say they had worked really hard at it to lose weight and tone up but she hasn’t, she’s naturally slim! So all that pic says to me is that she’s boasting and fishing for compliments ?

M

Member 3324

The swimsuit picture is so upsetting!!

As a working mum the biggest barrier to excercise is time.

My kids are in nursery to facilitate my needing to work...because i work i want to spend every none working minute with them and could never leave them with a babysitter just so i could excercise.i also couldn't justify the cost when i already have to Pay child care costs to work.
My husband works full time and gets home at 8 every evening.

Add to that the levels of pure exhaustion of being a 'real' working mother of 3.

Mrs meldrum doesn't work, she is a mum without doing any of the work....shopping, child care, cooking all done by her husband. Her parents support her fanacially.

She lives in a different world where time, energy and finances support her ability to look the way the does.

Her lifestyle is so unrelatable i might as well be looking at a kardasian......but what makes it upsetting is SHE is telling me that she is just like me....SHE is selling herself as a busy mum of 3...

Major rant, i hope this makes sense...i'm just trying to articolate why the swimsuit picture is upsetting for women like me.

Can't believe 8000 people liked it:rolleyes:

Thank goodness for tattle and freedom of speech!
Over 350 folk have also taken the time to comment and she hasn’t responded to any of them, says it all really?

• Sad

Tigercat55

Chatty Member
Haha her kindly gifted earring has gone down the drain! She’s so upset...imagine how she’d feel if she had paid for them?!

• Haha
  • Wow

Shoegal17

VIP Member
Don’t say you are having a no spend January and complain about how broke you both are then book a holiday. That just makes you look either really dumb as you haven’t grasped the concept or really arrogant ‘as that doesn’t count’ ?

Whiskygal

VIP Member
She’s needing smaller pants when she fake tans. Those are some tan lines she’s got going on in the groin. ?

• Haha
  • Wow

Babs12

Grim, the house looks like the set of a horror film. Two clips of a satsuma getting peeled. ? She’s got sudocreme smothered all over her chops and Lee’s farting away in the background ?

• Haha

Rubynoodle

We already know that People have felt inadequate follow Mrs M and others similar to her. She has a great figure but she also has many women looking up to her. And I personally think with the platform she has she has some kind of responsibility that comes with that. Someone struggling with weight issues or an eating disorder looking at her constantly on different diets could really mess with their heads.
I’m not saying it’s fully down to her but if she had any ounce of common sense she would be a little more mindful about what she says and does regarding her weight. All well and good exercising to stay healthy but I do think she should be more careful. And she has three daughters too!

Someone has actually commented saying they feel bad for looking the way they do now after seeing her in a swim suit and they’ve only had 2 kids ? She’s talking about body confidence and McDonald’s in the same post for goodness sake, she contradicts herself constantly. Such a confusing message she’s sending out with so many people that do look up to her. She has no idea and doesn’t care less who she is affecting by these erratic posts of hers

• Sad