Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whiskygal

VIP Member
Ok, I’ll try to create something over the weekend and post it here next week if anyone wants to send something.

And for those who love to troll this site (because yes, that’s what you do!). No I haven’t got anything better to do this weekend, my son is with his dad, I don’t work weekends, my house is clean, I don’t have any gifted holidays to go on and I haven’t made any plans because I like the odd quiet weekend alone
Send something? Have I missed something?

Sprocket

Chatty Member
So... Is Reb seeing The Raminator as part of a 2 for 1 deal alongside Muddy Mummy ?
Same PT, both at sessions this morning in the same gym, according to insta stories. Maybe Reb and Muddy are going on a gifted holiday together soon!
Nah, I think MM sees Ben? I definitely can’t imagine them on holiday together anytime soon ??

HelloHello

Iv just come back from centre parcs I’m a 18/20 and got Sainsbury’s costume, nobody looks at you there to busy with the kids, I don’t worry about my appearance there no makeup for a week and live in my leggings it’s ace enjoy
Thank you - it’s our fourth visit so I’m clued up :) still feel like a whale!

Whiskygal

VIP Member
She’s contradicting herself AGAIN!
Says she wants to stay home to spend time with F. Then next story is her doing exercise while her sister plays with F......!
To be fair - she is still at home and F is probably enjoying some quality time with her aunt.

DaizyMaizie

VIP Member
Seriously though guys... What happened to the Strathberry 'bag of dreams'... was it a dream?! Like a distant memory there's been no mention of it again
No mention of it. Don’t think it was the strathberry as they have the metal part across it was a Charlotte Elizabeth bag I think

M

Member 1682

It'll Def be gifted, plugging one another's. To be fair I'm not a lover of Emily (the dressing as a 50s etc housewife series was cringe and I unsubscribed) I did however watch the planned vid researching journalling and she has had a lot of input into it. Too much faffy mumstuff in it for me, very niche market product. But she knows more about hers than MrsM and her 'prototype'... ?... See still no word on mummy and me... I think it's been shelved. Mothers day is in? How many weeks? ?
Publication date is the 7th March according to the Orion website (publishers)

• Wow
Reactions: 0

Catwoman

VIP Member
Every one knows a follow friday is a way for smaller insta pages to poach followers from others.
I'd be more impressed if those compliments came from popular, established Insta accounts, not just people riding on coat tails.

Interesting to see the bigger accounts have distanced themselves from her since DLP. Theres a Vlogger retreat happening this weekend, organised by Meldrums lovely friend SJ, but no sign of Reb going (I will break my own no spend January to put £20 on at William Hill that a story will appear thanking SJ for the invite but giving some bull excuse as to why she can't go).

Good job she isn't looking for other friends as she isn't making on with the other Channel Mums!
Who's SJ? ...

Girl miz

OMG I’m new to this forum and I cannot believe why and how people have the time and the energy to post utter rubbish. Tbh I’m not a fan but bloody hell some of the comments are cruel, personal and so rude towards her family. If she did go to the retreat then you would be slagging her off, ooh she’s left her kids now etc etc. She cannot win! Yes she probably reads this forum and how do you think it makes her feel? Just leave her alone and let her get on with her life and you get on with yours. I suffer from mental heath problems and if I was reading stuff on here about me, it would affect me so much so let’s all be kind and think about how she must be feeling. Of course post constructive criticism but not nasty, unnecessary personal comments which can have an impact on someone’s life and wellbeing. And no, I don’t know her, I’m not a “sheep” and I do sometimes watch her you tube channel (silent viewer) if I have chance between being a working mom and having a life. No need for nasty comments for me posting this just want to get my point across like many of you do and I hope you understand that.

Jade33

VIP Member
It's a good idea but other vloggers seem to have a similar impression of the majority on here: that we're just a bunch of jealous trolls.
Plus, most of them have threads on here too so wouldn't want their followers spotting something bad about them while they're here! ?