Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hairyetta

VIP Member
Her hand looks absolutely filthy with that fake tan on. She looks like she needs to have a good scrub. And that signet ring 🤮

Binny is a prolific liar, every word that comes out of her mouth is a lie and its so obvious.

And peddling P (it's always her) for pennies to pay for her crummy engagement ring, disgusting
---
Dairy free but having a chocolate crepe for breakfast, OK chinny! 👌🤥

• Sick
Reactions: 25

philopastry75

On the podcast she mentions how Dubai is so Westernised (no Emirati men in Kanduras) and like any other holiday destination as if that's a good thing. She's so ignorant.

• Wow
  • Angry

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
I don’t think there is anything wrong with her size at all, she’s a middle aged mother of 3 & looks very normal to me. Apart from the moon face!
She obvs filters herself online and clearly has issues with her diet and exercise (all the yo-yo ing) which is not ideal when raising 3 girls!

Catwoman

VIP Member
I'd not criticise her weight or shape were she honest. But she's a deceiptful bag of shit with the filtering, photoshopping and the unhealthy, uneducated attitude and posts about diet, shape, size and weight. Those shorts are straining. She can no longer pull off the cutsey look.

We remember your twitter posts about skinny jeans and skinny genes Binny. This woman deserves every bit of ballooning in weight and changing shape bestowed on her in middle age for her dishonest, ignorant bitch fest and disregard for others.

Carry on like you are Binny and there will soon be 16, fat bastards tattler trolls. 😉

Ad was obvious, answering herself in posts yesterday. Sad b.

• Heart

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Episode five is up wankers!!!!!
I mean waggers….

life is finally worth living again!

#waggers #melds #wagfans #chinners

3 min in; “you make me sound like a bitch……” I mean Rebecca you breathe and we know you’re a bitch

• Haha

Ocupus5

Chatty Member
Mrs Hinch has put a reel up as she is just back from Dubai and stayed at the Atlantis. Old Beggy just had to get in on the action 🤣
IMG_0339.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

Stephie

VIP Member
Why has she come back from Dubai sounding more like Mrs Doubtfire? Her scottish wasn't that strong 2 weeks ago

• Haha
Why does she miss the mark with absolutely every outfit? To say she has nothing better to do with her life, she looks such a mess. She’s making Dubai look like Blackpool and every thing she posts is a response to Tattle. Surely some of the sheep must think she’s acting like a complete dick?

Catwoman

VIP Member
Imagine selling that on Vinted 🤮

Get it chucked in those clothes recycling drop off points you dirty mare!!!
Terrible isn't it? She should hang her head in shame. I wouldn't even donate that, let alone ask for money. It's ragbag only. What a grabby bitch. Obviously strapped for cash.