Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

I_Like_Tractors

VIP Member
Guess which bastard also flew into LHR this morning on a BA A380 (so same part of the airport) Keeping my eye out for well behaved hobbits.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Veronica

Chatty Member
Rather than buy a diamond ...why doesn't she do something fun with her children!! Motiongate Theme Park is fab...or Atlantis Water Park...

• Heart

CornedBeefHashtag

Sharing this kind of info publicly, with tens of thousands of complete strangers, is a complete violation of her child’s privacy. Absolutely shameful behaviour.
This bread crumbing about her youngest (on a public platform) has been going on for a while. Verging on a safeguarding issue imo.

Tootoo

Chatty Member
Already sorting the next dates to Dubai…ok binny. Is that because you had such an action packed two weeks/12 days?! Are you selling your diamond to fund that? 🤣
Wheelie and binny go large in Dubai…that’s not my recollection.

• Haha

Pinklady567

VIP Member
Her latest YouTube is absolutely comical. It’s all about her and how the ongoing situation with Poppy is effecting her and how she was annoyed she had to miss jazz because her sofas arrived. The whole time I watched it all I could think was she actually needs to grow up and see that she has so much more time etc than anyone else who has to work and fit in every thing she’s whinging about around their job! Honestly she is absolutely pathetic!!

AnnaBanana85

Chatty Member
Knew it - was only a matter of time before the girls came back in the grid. Cash flow must be drying up! Shameless. At least S had the balls the refuse.

• Heart

croissantmoon2

Diamond solitaire but won’t fork out another few hundred to have a hotel room until 1am for her children to be safe and comfortable in? Okaaaaaaay Binny 🫠

DeloresBawbag

VIP Member
I’m embarrassed for Dubai. She’s making it look very unappealing. Should’ve spent the diamond money on a better hotel and doing more stuff.

Or, been honest and said we’re doing a cheap and cheerful trip, here’s how we saved money by compromising on location/accommodation/food etc.

Phil I Buster

VIP Member
I can’t speak to the flights because mine were always KLM or Emirates, paid for by work and were fab times.

What I can say is that Dubai is good to experience a few times (wouldn’t be going every year) because it’s insane and some things are so laughably insane so it’s a good one to tick off your list. I’ve been once on holiday, the rest for work and had some memorable adventures! Don’t worry about the version Beggy has shown; she’s done it on the cheap.

I would also add that I can’t understand what the point of that was. Ten or so days away, shitty locations chosen, went to all the tourist traps, pulled her kids out of school and a husband who looks exhausted… for what? A diamond? I genuinely don’t get it. Total waste of time and cash, and as has been demonstrated with this trip, they’re not flash enough to spend like it doesn’t matter.

TL;DR: Beggy has once again fucked it

TheGreatestShowman

Chatty Member
I bet she was shattered yesterday but the temptation to attend that party and boast about Dubai and show her ‘diamond’ was too much

HMC

VIP Member
Hey Binny 👋 Please share your Dubai photos of Atlantis Waterpark and buying your ring. I wanna see if you were fibbing or not.
Many Thanks🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
The school must also be keen on having a set day for kids to be taken out and home schooled 1 day a week & not just allow it to be any day that suits individual parents and their Jazzercise schedule - otherwise kids would all be out different days & that is harder for a teacher to manage!

And bringing in back wet washing which has been sitting in a suitcase for nearly 24 hours?! I really do not understand why you would do that. It’s quite revolting

• Sick
  • Wow