Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

avabella

VIP Member
No, you usually look fine after 20 mins when the redness goes down.

Because it can take a few weeks to properly kick in! After the first injections you go back after 2 weeks for a top up - so usually 3-4 weeks before it has full effect.

If you watch some old videos of her applying makeup, you can see how her face raises for lipstick and mascara.

Compare with the most recent reel of her applying lipstick, there’s little movement.

No judgement at all - like I said, I’ve had it a few times! But in my opinion she’s definitely had it done.
Yeh true, but on the same sense it wouldn’t make her droop so quickly either I guess. I’ve had Botox loads so def no judgement 🤣

Reactions: 2

Phil I Buster

VIP Member
lol it’s nowhere near Dubai. It’s like an hour and a half away from Dubai. Not a nice area. It has all inclusive and a kids club.
All inclusive doesn’t exist at good 5 star hotels in Dubai. So she isn’t on holiday in Dubai. She in a cheap alternative area 1.5 hours away from Dubai. She only flew into Dubai airport terminal 1.
Tbf to Binny she always said she was staying in RAK. IIRC, they’re staying there then going to Dubai?
---
I think she said she's doing a 2 centre....so some time in RAK and then going to Dubai for the 2nd part of the holiday.??
Great minds

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
lol it’s nowhere near Dubai. It’s like an hour and a half away from Dubai. Not a nice area. It has all inclusive and a kids club.
All inclusive doesn’t exist at good 5 star hotels in Dubai. So she isn’t on holiday in Dubai. She in a cheap alternative area 1.5 hours away from Dubai. She only flew into Dubai airport terminal 1.
they are going to Dubai next week. She just wanted a small quiet tranquil resort before hitting the big city because Beggys not a big city girl
IMG_5245.jpeg

fireflies

VIP Member
I'm just baffled with that awful bikini
Big moon smug face.
Awful fried hair

She probably thinks we the usual wee 15 jealous bastards but I don't care.
I maybe older , less money, no holiday again this year, boring people carrier that is big enough for whole family.
I don't have money relentless clothes shopping/ nails and hair like she does but i look a whole lot better for it.
In fact looking at her pics given me kickstart to be more disiplined and get back on healthy eating/ fitness as would hate to be as lazy and unhappy as she is.
All the things
All the holidays nothing makes her happy.

Comparison is the theif of joy.
Imagine how crap she will feel against wealthier skinnier more glamour Influencers than her.
Getting the cheapest diamond wee Lee can buy with his credit card..
Do dubai do what Israel do as when went there on cruise we visited a diamond factory was on coach itinerary didn't choose as destination or buy anything there.

Hope wee Lee doesn't perve and say something unsuitable to celeb in dubai.
After those comments he made about Lisa kudrow at gleneagles looking old and haggered.
Saw recent pic of her she looks amazing and better than beggy.

Attachments

• Haha

Welshgal

VIP Member
Haha to be clear, we aren’t doing all those things! Just stuff on the the list that we are going to pick from! Although defo doing Waterpark, us and the kids love a good waterslide!
fyi the Atlantis Waterpark is crazy expensive imo

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
Unfortunately it’s like 14 hrs traveling to Dubai from Aberdeen/shire whether you go via London or direct from Glasgow.
From Glasgow you have 3hrs traveling to Airport, 3hrs hanging around airport and then a 7.5 hr flight. Dubai passport control getting baggage 1hr. Then transfer from airport to hotel. It’s a very long day.
Wow! I really don’t know why they didn’t do a few days there as a couple and leave the kids with family

Lilah

Binny follows All That’s Pretty, who was there watching the fountains at the same time, except she was all glam and, and in a boat on the lake 😆

Wonder if she’ll start copying her itinerary? ATP is very questionable, and he loves to casually splash serious cash, in a whole other league to the Meldrums.
I saw that All That's Pretty was going to Dubai and wondered if they knew each other! I'm not sure who is more annoying!!

Reactions: 1

Welshgal

VIP Member
I wonder how much an hour in a taxi costs in Dubai? They must have money to burn. Surely you’d just wait for next week when you’ll be in Dubai city anyway?!
According to google it should be around 40-50£ for
a regular taxi but if they hit traffic it could be a lot higher plus they need a big car so probably more like 50-60£

Rosieposey

VIP Member
I’ll save you from it….

So far Rebecca doesn’t charge her phone very often and sometimes gets caught out with low charge
Lee went skiing with a friend the other day.
Lee says the weather looks ok to get back on the rigs….
Rebecca doesn’t like small talk and gets nervous ringing the doctors
Lee says he loves small talk
Lee likes gritty stuff in tv and film. Rebecca doesn’t.
All interspersed with “brutal” (Lee) and “banging” (Rebecca).
They’re both “gonna absolutely smash” the gym this week.
Thank you for that. Obviously no1 is bollocks cos she's on Instagram 24/7so that would require regular charges 🙄