Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rosieposey

VIP Member
Re. the podcast and money making

They make zero cash from your listens. You won’t be contributing anything if you give it a listen so don’t worry. Spotify’s podcasting model works by allowing creators to have ads (Meldrums are too low profile for this) or via an exclusivity deal (again, lol) or via them using it to push to another platform where they can make £ (think courses or similar)

You listening puts nothing in their pocket and a few hundred listens a week isn’t going to have Spotify execs knocking on their door offering a deal.

So basically, if you want to listen, go ahead. The only thing to be concerned about is if it shows up in your Spotify Wrapped come December 😬
Well I wouldn't be sharing that with pride on Facebook 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Lifestyle86

Chatty Member
Oh was it? No idea I’ve never listened to them. Lee’s voice makes my vagina dry up and turn back in on itself
I could be wrong though…they talk utter shite all the bloody time so it all rolls in to white noise after a while!
That’s hilarious!! He’s so cringe. 🤣🤣

ohyes

VIP Member
Their schoo doesnt have a half term as such, they get a long weekend (Monday/tuesday/wednesday) off and thats it in mid feb
The Friday beforehand is a holiday too, so 4 days off total.
I haven’t put myself through the podcast yet, but tempted, just to see how bad it is 😬😂😂

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
I could be wrong though…they talk utter shite all the bloody time so it all rolls in to white noise after a while!
That’s hilarious!! He’s so cringe. 🤣🤣
She just had a bit on stories and that was it, but it said they’d just finished recording the next episode and that’s what they were yabbering about