Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dunwoodyan

Six nations on this weekend

With all that Rebecca pretends to be it's always amazed me she never pretended to like rugby.........even in her heyday....no tickets to Murray field!
Too be fair they both have been known to wear a rugby shirt from time to time 🤦‍♀️.

Also does anyone remember when Wee Lee used to act like he was the greatest golfer that had ever golfed? It's always suprised me that they have never gone to St Andrews/Kings Barns/Carnoustie for the annual Dunhill Links Competion. It's a ProAm with the worlds top golfers and plenty of celebs for Reb to swoon over. Perhaps if Harry Styles takes up golf 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3

Veronica

Chatty Member
I think its part of a dodgy MLM that she's going to announce once they get back.
Just thought Elle Swift and her sister are out there.....different areas...and I know Beggy is doing 2 centre just seems a bit suss...maybe they're all in on it

Catwoman

VIP Member
Her kids are the ages she'd expect them to be minding the one/s below. Shame, as Safiyah is at a different life stage to her sisters.

Tamara

VIP Member
I didn’t realise travel time would be so long that’s so not a great trip for young kids
Unfortunately it’s like 14 hrs traveling to Dubai from Aberdeen/shire whether you go via London or direct from Glasgow.
From Glasgow you have 3hrs traveling to Airport, 3hrs hanging around airport and then a 7.5 hr flight. Dubai passport control getting baggage 1hr. Then transfer from airport to hotel. It’s a very long day.

Shouldbedoingjobs

Chatty Member
Arrived in Dubai this morning and the first ad I saw was for diamonds. Had a bit of a sleep deprived laugh. Ah. I’m still sad I’m not here at the same time as them
We’re there in the 2nd week of Feb and thinking that might be the same time. We are going in half term but not sure if Scotland has half term at the same time

croissantmoon2

They’ll have been on the 6:10am BA to Heathrow which gets in before 8am. If delayed it’ll have been near impossible to make the 9am Dubai flight…

Tootoo

Chatty Member
She the worse kind of snobby bitch. Just like her Mother and the 'cute little starter home' comment.

This is the woman that throws dirty nappies out of a bedroom window, seldom showers after a workout, scrapes around having to sell used books on vinted and traipses around in jeans she's cut herself (badly).

You do you though Binny. You make out that buying that bag is 'beneath you'. Your house is full of gifted tat and your life is full of bad choices. If buying that bag is something you are more ashamed of than content of hundreds of threads on here, well go you. 😂
Early but that’s a title there!!

GhostHoward

VIP Member
I feel bad hating on a young lad, but the reel she linked - Ed Sheeran he is not 😬😬

Loves a bandwagon doesn’t our Binny.

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
'What's for tea?"
'These chicken things from Costco that look epic, chips, brocoli and beans?'
'I am not having chicken, chips and beans for my tea I'm not a child!'

Sure act like one hen.

Why she pretends to love holidays so much when the podcast revealed just how much she hates everything, although we already knew that, hates airports, hates flying, hates being in new places, hates talking to people, hates Summer clothes that don't fit, hates the kids, hates her husband... She's going to be so miserable and I'm here for it.

View attachment 2743336

Do we think S finally got a kindle?
Not a chance - that’ll be Beggys!

avabella

VIP Member
I’m not convinced re: Botox. She doesn’t have that characteristic shiny Botox look, or general tightness to her features. Her face just looks it’s moonish usual. Can still see plenty of static and movement wrinkles.

Attachments

Reactions: 2